Claudio Pizarro (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Pizzaro, if he joins, will replace Zalayeta. Klose will not join; Trez will not leave. Saviola will re-sign with Barca.

Juve will get Huntelaar, Pato, Grygera, Salihamidžić, Emerson, and Barzagli.

We will sell Kovac, Tudor, Zalayeta, and Bojinov.

:D

Everyone happy?
:) Yes, I am(but want Kovac to stay)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
His Granfather wants to play for Juve, surely at the veterans then :toast:

j/k Rebel.

I don't believe all this media BS, if he signs for us, he will be interested in playing for us, seems logical to me, if he isn't interested in signing for us, he won't.
Ronaldo also has Inter in his heart 9at least, according to the press) but see were he plays now.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
His Granfather wants to play for Juve, surely at the veterans then :toast:

j/k Rebel.

I don't believe all this media BS, if he signs for us, he will be interested in playing for us, seems logical to me, if he isn't interested in signing for us, he won't.
Ronaldo also has Inter in his heart 9at least, according to the press) but see were he plays now.
Well, I guess a player with passion to Juve like Paolucci, Maniero or Giovinco will provide Juve with much more than that mercenary...

And they won't jump out of the club in the nearest chance...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Even if it is for only one season, we get him for free and then we can sell him, if he performs ok during his first season then still we did a good deal.
I don't see how you can have anything against an experienced striker with his qualities, add to this the fact that he can be seen as one of the big name signings Trez and Buffon asks for if we want to keep them.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how has he jumped out of the club? He's been playing for Bayern for 6 years now. Mercenaries don't stay for 6 years in a club.

and how do you know that Paolucci and others have more passion and can provide more than him? If he's interested in leaving a club that challenges for the Bundesliga and CL to a club that may or may not challenge for Serie A shows that he has desire to play for us. What's my point? stop passing judgment on people when you haven't seen much of them.

and to be honest, I'd rather have a mercenary on a team that can contribute consistently to our title challenge than a player that is "passionate" about the club and does not contribute significantly enough

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well, I guess a player with passion to Juve like Paolucci, Maniero or Giovinco will provide Juve with much more than that mercenary...

What point is having a passionate player, for example: Giovinco instead of mercenary Pizzaro when Pizzaro is a better player.

Now I´m not saying I want Pizzaro and that he is a great player, but think about what you are saying.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Zambrotta gave all his heart to Juventus in his 7 years and he simply decided to left last summer. Does that make him a mercenary?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah but last time I checked passion doesn't beat skill. Pizarro is a great striker and I really don't see how you can label him a mercenary. I mean the guy is at Bayern for 6 years and he has not left even though he was almost always second fiddle in that team and never was a first choice striker. So now he got tired of it and wanted some recognition for his goals and he's a mercenary?

For a free, we must not pass out on him. As for him being a Inter fan, I don't know if it's true or not, but I couldn't care less. Above all they are all professionals and he certainly won't be underachieving because he "loves" Inter.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Are we gonna start having a Juve passion test on every player we wanna get? That's ridiculous. FFS, Baggio celebrated with Viola fans while he was playing for Juve.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
He didn´t do any troubles at Bayern...
That's not entirely true. He is no HUGE troublemaker like Cassano, but he sometimes behaves like a diva (overrates himself), parties too much (well, if it works for him like for Adriano I have no problem with that :D ) and drives too fast (therefore losing his license multiple times and producing bad press). But in my opinion the negative outweighs the positive. If you can get a player like this with huge international experience for free, you should take him - especially in our situation.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
i thought we were a big club needs no crab and the left behinds of other teams that a point of view but.........................
pizzaro is a good add to the team but the only thing i hate in my life is that our goal scoreres wont be italian (trez,bojinov,pizzaro,klose,zalayeta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)