Claudio Pizarro (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we own nothing of Boji, he's one loan...we can buy half for 4.5m € and the other half Juve and Fiorentina should decide the price. At least that's what I think was the deal.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
As a player I prefer Saviola to Pizarro. Saviola has terrific off the ball, and good work-rate. He work hard for the team, and this facet of his game is highly underrated IMO. On a plus side for Pizarro, he seems to be physically well built, and probably more suited to banging match in Serie A than the rabbit. However, I really dont mind either one, as they are both quality players. Pizarro's almost a goal in every two game is a phenomenal ratio.

Mar 24, 2006
As a player I prefer Saviola to Pizarro. Saviola has terrific off the ball, and good work-rate. He work hard for the team, and this facet of his game is highly underrated IMO. On a plus side for Pizarro, he seems to be physically well built, and probably more suited to banging match in Serie A than the rabbit. However, I really dont mind either one, as they are both quality players. Pizarro's almost a goal in every two game is a phenomenal ratio.
personally , i rated highly on pizzaro , he's a good finisher , but i would prefer to saviola , considered he's available on free too . saviola owned everything pizzaro had , except heading of course . he's younger and more tame than pizzaro . so lets hope we will get him for next year . finger cross :cool:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It seems that Pizzaro asked 4 MIl Euros for a new contract to Bayern...Is he mad ??? 4 Mil Euros is for a top player and not for a bench player...holy shit...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
this would be ideal for next season

Del Piero-Huntelaar-Bojinov-Palladino-Zalayeta
:disagree:

We need fresh blood in attack I would say this would be ideal:

Del Piero, Palladino, Trezeguet, Bojinov, Klose/Gilardino/Pizzaro. :tup:

Saviola will be a flop in Serie A.

Jul 2, 2006
:disagree:

We need fresh blood in attack I would say this would be ideal:

Del Piero, Palladino, Trezeguet, Bojinov, Klose/Gilardino/Pizzaro. :tup:

Saviola will be a flop in Serie A.
thas would be big problem and reason of fight between team mates

look at 2003-2004,look at real merda

Del Piero,Trezeguet,Di Vaio,Miccoli were too much,because they are almost same

we need 2 world class striker, 2 promising striker,one 5.choice

5.choice must be very loyal because he wont get chances every time

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
thas would be big problem and reason of fight between team mates

look at 2003-2004,look at real merda

Del Piero,Trezeguet,Di Vaio,Miccoli were too much,because they are almost same

we need 2 world class striker, 2 promising striker,one 5.choice

5.choice must be very loyal because he wont get chances every time
2 world class: Trezeguet and Klose

2 promising strikers: Palladino and Bojinov

5th choice: Del Piero :D :p

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
why so sure? i'm pretty sure there's lots more to come from him. jun summed him up pretty good, imo we could use him more than pizzaro.
He cannot produce even 15 goals per season and he´s too weak for Italy.

Del Piero always first choice:D

Trezeguet and Klose same type

did you forget arsenal match and zlatan camelface-Trezeguet duo?

two tall striker aren't useful
I´m sure Trezeguet and Klose can work well together.

Trezeguet and Ibrahimović were a bad combination because "Camelface" was too selfish making lame dribbling attempts unlike Klose who actually can play for the other striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)