Claudio Pizarro (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
According to sports.it (http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20072/cmc_104995.html)If Trezeguet remains, we would try to add Pizarro from Bayern to the squad. He's free in the summer.

He'd be ideal, kind of like Di Vaio a couple of years ago, Pizarro could be cover for the support striker as well as the finisher. I don't see what Trezeguet remaining has to do with it though, we should go for him anyway.
Depends on where we want to go IMO. Good enough for a third place in Italy, but surely not a striker that would fare too well on international level. If he's free it's good enough for us at the moment though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
IMO Secco is doing great job fellows. At the time being, he's trying to negotiate free deals which is legitimate as far as i'm concerning. Let's secure some free signing then see what could we do with the 50 $$ available for the transfer market.
Grygera is a great addition to the team.
Pizzaro is a solid player and he could help us.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Depends on where we want to go IMO. Good enough for a third place in Italy, but surely not a striker that would fare too well on international level. If he's free it's good enough for us at the moment though.
    Not good enough on international level? Pizarro has always been an important player for Bayern in the champions league.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Not good enough on international level? Pizarro has always been an important player for Bayern in the champions league.
    Beh, I never considered Bayern a potential CL winner. Part of that is due to their lack of world class strikers IMO. Pizarro and Makaay are no doubt good players, but they're not exactly Del Piero or Trezeguet.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Pizzaro scored 11 goals in 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 in the Bundesliga. Del Piero scored 14 and 12 in Serie A.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'll have to agree with Seven, he wouldn't be bad for 3rd choice striker but I don't think he's any-better than Trezeguet as a finisher, one thing he might be better than David and thats controlling the ball. Other than that I see Trezeguet leading.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    Yea, but you said Makaay too, and look at appearances and how many games missed through injury.
    So you have to also watch some of the games and the billions of chances he wasted...no competition to DP

Born to: 3rd of October 1978
    Size of (cm): 184
    Weight (kg): 84
    Bundesliga matches: 213
    Bundesliga goals: 98
    Nationality: Italy/Peru
    International matches: 43 for Peru

I think Pizarro would be a good choice, especially when for free. He has to be tamed a little, but less than Cassano. He would instantly be a great addition to our attack, while others still have to learn...Let's go get him!

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    I'll have to agree with Seven, he wouldn't be bad for 3rd choice striker but I don't think he's any-better than Trezeguet as a finisher, one thing he might be better than David and thats controlling the ball. Other than that I see Trezeguet leading.
    He's not as good as Trez and he'll probably be the 3rd striker. He will only play regularly if DP is moving a little back to play as an AMF or something. Then he could be a good partner of Trez (or whoever will come after him).

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    Nobody is contesting that Trezeguet is a better finisher..

Jul 2, 2006
    imo we dont need striker,if Trezegol stays

but if he wants leave,we need one world class replacement not pizarro

Huntelaar or Gilardino

this would be ideal for next season

Del Piero-Huntelaar-Bojinov-Palladino-Zalayeta

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)