[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I'm afraid of how badly we are going to get destroyed, considering how Fiorentina had us against the ropes, what will Neymar and MBappe do to us? In any case, Forza Juve.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I will say though that Allegri deserves credit if he gets us functioning in a 352

Imo it's a good move, anything to get our dreadful full backs away from the starting XI plus Kostic may be useless in any other role for us

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Our only hope is sadly to do what we never do and press like a team of maniacs at least for a while.

PSG have a lot of "not my problem " lazy players who won't put in the yards.

If you let them attack all game like we almost certainly will, then we're fucked because their laziness is irrelevant if they're never in their own half.
I’m hoping we can get lucky on a few counters. But you’re right if we just let them pin us down with their immense attacking power they’ll eventually score. And once that first goal goes in we’re dead.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This PSG team although full of talent is also full of pussys. I expect us to be extra dirty and negative. We could make it really ugly for them and keep the scoring low.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Can’t recall ever looking forward to a CL game less than today. Probably have to harp back to the time CL had two group phases instead of R16 knockout.

Question is if we concede one or two goals, do we just sit in and accept the ‘healthy’ loss or do we bother actually showing any character.

Also, I’d pack the midfield play a sort of 3-6-1 instead of having two players up front who don’t really stretch the back line or run the channels effectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)