[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Looking at PSGs games this season the only game they didn’t win was against Monaco who ran a 532 and had Golovin operating further up ala Miretti. Seems like Allegri might be trying to duplicate that. Hopefully.
I don't know how Milik will play with Vlahovic surely missing a support striker who knows how to link up with the midfield.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I swished my work so I can watch this game (worked tonight instead of tommorow).

That's before I knew we would be without Di Maria.

Who's gonna save me from 90 minutes of De Shittio as only flank player (2nd half) now...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
These directors, coach and players have taken away all my enthusiasm I once had for this club.

We are back in the dark days boys. Who knows how long we’ll be stuck here again. We go from one nightmare to another, injuries, shitty performances, horrendous statements to the press. Everything about our club is a sick joke at the moment.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
These directors, coach and players have taken away all my enthusiasm I once had for this club.

We are back in the dark days boys. Who knows how long we’ll be stuck here again. We go from one nightmare to another, injuries, shitty performances, horrendous statements to the press. Everything about our club is a sick joke at the moment.
What's really depressing about this is that last time, we came from serie B, trying to make our way up, and external factors played a part. We were also quick to get rid of cobolli and secco. We changed things, we showed we cared and we acted.

This time, it's our own doing.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

three days ago you were giving those same directors a 7.5/10 for improving the club and fixing their finances. 72 hours later we’re back in the dark days. Can’t write a better comedy, I love this board.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
three days ago you were giving those same directors a 7.5/10 for improving the club and fixing their finances. 72 hours later we’re back in the dark days. Can’t write a better comedy, I love this board.
was just about to say same thing lmao. 3 days ago he was all over the board. now he is all doom and gloom

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If you actually bothered to read (I know comprehension isn't your forte) his other posts in that same thread, you'd have realized that he only bumped it up to 7.5 because of the Arturd sale, and that he was leaning towards a 5. But hey, don't let me stop you from posting nonsense to satisfy your narrative.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I had a mixed feeling about the game.
As a fan I hope we can win.
But if it's a humiliating loss resulting in Allegri getting sacked (lose faith in him after Viola's game), I wouldn't be unhappy.
If we played well and it's a healthy loss, I can also live with it.
A healthy w..no, never mind

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If you actually bothered to read (I know comprehension isn't your forte) his other posts in that same thread, you'd have realized that he only bumped it up to 7.5 because of the Arturd sale, and that he was leaning towards a 5. But hey, don't let me stop you from posting nonsense to satisfy your narrative.
Answered it perfectly for me. Thank you.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The Dark Days we're experiencing right now were kicked off by Beppo's yard sale of 2015-16

Everything that happened ever since was the entirely predictable only possible outcome.

I warned you but you muppets wouldn't listen, you are never bothered to look up from your retarded twitter journo shit to face your actual surroundings (Hiroshima 1946)

HOU will win the NBA before JJ see a Champions League final again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)