[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think we'll start really well, but will fall apart at some stage.

Also, I bet my left nut Locatelli is getting a red here.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
My honest opinion is that we will be a very tough nut to crack tonight simply because us, being a team which is technically-wise challenged and severely lacking any basic football intelligence, our main game is and will be to defend HARD and soak up all the pressure. We seem to be playing much better when we are not the favourites and its generally accepted that we can not even try to outplay our oposition.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fair play to Mbappe

Man loves the sport so much that he decided he needs to be playing with balls in the bedroom too

A true professional

- - - Updated - - -

My honest opinion is that we will be a very tough nut to crack tonight simply because us, being a team which is technically-wise challenged and severely lacking any basic football intelligence, our main game is and will be to defend HARD and soak up all the pressure. We seem to be playing much better when we are not the favourites and its generally accepted that we can not even try to outplay our oposition.

I don't want to jinx it but I think in a back 5 we might actually end up looking competent again

Aug 2, 2005
With our current team, and
PSG talent roster, and
our inability to keep possession

This game is sealed 3-0 or more depends on PSG appetite..
I would not be surprised if Al-khalefi is giving a special bonus for a score of 4-0

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)