[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (22 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
What we need to do is play with the intensity and hunger we played with vs Roma for the first 60 minutes. Play with fighting spirit and press the heck out of them.
Most likely we will sit this one out too. We love to defend draws and 1 goal leads. I hope I’m wrong though. The best action plan is to attack and bully them for the most part. We can expose them. It’s just a matter of what mindset our coach will have.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Qatar will imprison him causing a war beteeen oily countries in the region

- - - Updated - - -

witch doctor gets the W
Good for him honestly he ugly AF should hang on to anyone that will fuck with him both hands.

@Lion

Would be funny if he's just so dumb he didn't realize it was tranny until seeing it in the media

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Last season we started our campaign away to Malmo, an easier opposition, and then pulled off that 1-0 at home to Chelsea. The season before we started with Barcelona and we all know how that went (3:0 defeat), of course, it was a different coach.

With that said I think we can feel a slight optimism considering how PSG started. PSG drew their opening match last season, away at Brugge but then went on to win at home against City in their second match. The season before they lost their opening match at home to Utd. I remember watching that game and Utd were shrewd in how they went about winning that. They lined up 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 however you want to see it, but they pocketed both Neymar and Mbappe with the likes of luke shaw, mctominay, and fred. On the counter side, only 5 of the PSG players remain to date, and 6 of the PSG starters against Brugge remain to date, they've had a big overhaul, it's hard to predict the type of PSG we might face.

Their midfield looks a lot better with the pairing of Vitinha (who I really rate) and Veratti, so the front three will get the supply they need, we just need to be patient, frustrate them but most of all, always look to attack when we can.

Jun 16, 2020
Can’t remember any time in the past decade that my feeling was so pessimistic.

Hopefully just some shots on goal. Please no second half vs Fiorentina scenario but that for 90 minutes straight

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Kostic in proper position, Miretti starting, 3-5-2 Bonucci and Bremer, is this it guys? Are things finally starting to make sense? :tuttosport:

Rabiot still there, but one step at a time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I actually like this team. I wanted to see how Kostic fares as a wingback with us. Cuadrado is also back to his best position which is great and Milik Vlahovic could make presence known. Too bad we are facing PSG so we might not really see if this formation works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)