[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Jul 5, 2005
Elvin said:
Then what are Interistas ? or any guy who supports Napoli for example. You cheer for club not because of bad days, but because of great emotions you had in past, togetha.

Forza Juve Per Sempre !!!
Yes but Inter does not have so good squad as we have and from the other hand we are good only in Italy and in Europe we aren't.

JUVE THE MORE YOU HURT ME, THE MOST YOU MAKE ME CALLOUSNESS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Cannavaro hits back at jeers Thursday 6 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Cannavaro has turned on the Juventus fans who jeered the team during the closing stages of their Champions League swansong.

“We all wanted to win the Champions League,” said the defender after their 2-0 aggregate exit at the hands of Arsenal.

“But the Scudetto is also important, as there are teams that went out and aren’t still in the running for their domestic titles, so they’re worse off than us.

“There’s something about Italian football where the moment something goes wrong, even during a game, the jeers and banners come out.

“A team should be supported until the final whistle and judged at the end of a season. It’s not reassuring to see those banners when you’re still challenging for an important trophy

IMO it is not worth to pay 1 euro to see juve matches

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello stands up for Juve Wednesday 5 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus were booed off the field at the Stadio Delle Alpi, but Fabio Capello has defended their performance against Arsenal.

I think we put in a good performance against a side that focuses on the counter-attack. We created some chances and didn’t make the most of them, while we gave Arsenal a few opportunities as well, but I complimented my squad and could not have asked for more effort,” insisted the Coach.

heheheeee

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
G*O*D said:
Buffon was only Juve player to actually walk out of Delle Alpi with his head high last night. The rest of the team was, and has been for the past months, tired and lacked resolve or passion. Although I agree that Capello bears much of the brunt of this early exodus (although this situation reminds me of the campaign Irriducibili instigated against the team and Lippi at the early 2001-2002 season), some responsibility lies with the players themselves. And this time around, it’s not enough to focus on the usual suspects (Zlatan). For example, lets take Nedved. For all his working capacity, he lacks the extra burst of speed he possessed 3 seasons ago. Now he seems to have lost the football brain that has for so long made him a campione. Last night he had 6 offsides. Four of them as the last player out on on the flank! For anybody that’s actually played organized football, it is glaringly obvious how bad this is. You, as the last player on the flank, have a complete overview of the opponents back four. There is NO excuse to burn four excellent counter-attack chances (which they would have been) through such amateurish blunders. And to lose your head and get sent off during the *best* (not saying much, but still) period of play your team has had during the game, is in NO way forgivable. Sorry Pavel, but it was unnaceptable. Zambrotta had a decent game, not much to say on that, but Canna? He may not be the best passer of the ball, but to sink 28 out of 32 attempted long balls is unacceptable by any standards, let alone those of one of the best paid defenders in the world. His innacuracy might be a product of Capellos tactics, fair enough. But to be honest, that cannot and *SHOULD NOT* let him off the hook as I’m pretty sure that hefty wage check should justify better passing ability. Besides, the header that gifted Senderos with a free chance was of the type I’ve only seen Mikael Silvestre (the king of defensive howlers) do. And Chiellini? Please. He ran and ran, but more often than not straight into two Arsenal players. Still, he recieves certain praise for the work rate.

The rest of the midfield? Where were they last night? I would have sworn Emerson and Mutu were in the starting line-up. Mutu left the bench with 10 minutes to go, and headed for the changing rooms. Great Juve heart, eh? No, it was glaringly obvious that the battle was lost in midfield. With nobody to unite the back four with the two strikers, the long-ball tactic was simply manifest to a greater extent than even Capello intended.

As for our attack, not much to say that hasn’t been said. Trez was invisible (as to be expected) and seemed stressed (like the rest of the team) when he had his two chances. Ibra wasn’t as bad as many of you would have us believe. Three of the four chances we created were his products (nod-downs to Zambrotta and Nedved) and his deflected shot after shedding Touré.

All in all, another CL fiasco.

P.S Don’t bring Lippi back again. LeGuen would do us better.
great post

Leguen signed for rangers already.

about canna, he isnt expected to produce those long balls as u said..its just a failure of the system, the expects a defender like canna to produce the accurate long ball.

Jul 5, 2005
m_elayyan said:

Juventus were booed off the field at the Stadio Delle Alpi, but Fabio Capello has defended their performance against Arsenal.

I think we put in a good performance against a side that focuses on the counter-attack. We created some chances and didn’t make the most of them, while we gave Arsenal a few opportunities as well, but I complimented my squad and could not have asked for more effort,” insisted the Coach.

heheheeee
This man is sick:smoke:

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
:D
Maresca said:
CAPELLO OUT.. with this coach we are gonna be the shame of europe.

The only positive thing in this match were the fans. it was so emotional as they started to sing the Del piero song.

I hope that every single one of you have finaly realised what is going on.. to everyone who say´s that dp is too old to start often, to everyone who say that DP is too slow.. I can tell you only one thing:

DP is still the best of juve, the best and the most important player we have.. DP is the soul of juve, the head of this team. without DP there is no nice moves not motivation. we did not score any goal since the injuiry of DP.. thank you Cappelol for the elimination of the CL..

it is all said. but once again: Capello out..

forza capitano forza DP..forza juve
I heard this too:weee: It was very emotional. I turned up the volume on my stereo to full speed:) First they was jeering at ibra and then singing alessandro del piero ole! Must have been 30.000 singing:D

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
sack fakin' capello, sell fakin' ibrahimovic and lazy emerson, coz till we have them, we'll neva winn this fakin trophy. also its cruel, but we have to change more playez which were really good in the past, but will neva be the same: nedved, thuram, mutu (maybe?). bring to juve deschamps or some other young good coach, with a new way of thinking. and some new playez like robben, gerrard, cris, cassano and some young ones for the back up. comn moggi and others, do it or go out if you can't. otherwise we'll start stinking (i guess we started already).

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
[video=google;-1549554166621902728]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1549554166621902728&q=del+piero&pl=true[/video]

Just had to post it here. Imagine 3 of these goals against Arsenal!!

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Man of the match NEDVED! Man of last match CAMORANESI! Love you Nedved. He gave everything he had last night and played with his heart and I feel very sorry for him....
But I'm afraid he will end his career now. I think he was very angry with the other juve players yesterday. Also looked like he was pissed at the tactics and everything. But who wasn't

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Theres only one thing I can say, I cant see capello leaving, as much as we may hate him, as much as a clown he may be. Moggi and Giraudo seem to love him and in reality we cant do much about that. Lets face it im already preparing my wounds for the next CL campaign... if we take on an english team again next season we are shagged. We cant handle the way the play, TBH we couldnt even handle werder either. I sense another good half of a season followed by a tiring second. Deja vu will continue until that twat of manager fvuks off to real madrid or even hell. Lifes glum, lifes pathetic.

On a reality prospect I feel serie A is no doubt important and with the way we are playing now I wont be suprised if fiorentina even take advantage of that. Another scudetto it is (hopefully) but last nights performance was a shade of tuesdays. Yes we didnt concede. Yes we attacked. But we didnt really didnt create many chances. Infact the ridicolous and most hillarious part is that it took us uptill the 150 minutes to actually have a shot ON TARGET at arsenal. The opposition defended well but lets face it our team in general sux.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Diego said:
Man of the match NEDVED! Man of last match CAMORANESI! Love you Nedved. He gave everything he had last night and played with his heart and I feel very sorry for him....
But I'm afraid he will end his career now. I think he was very angry with the other juve players yesterday. Also looked like he was pissed at th tactics and everything. But who wasn't
Yeah isnt it ironic that the few players who actually tried were the players who got sent off albeit zebina.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Andy said:
Anybody who defends Capello now is seriously an idiot, if you werent an idiot before. And anybody who says these tactics are fine for the Champions League can seriously shut the fuck up now. We have seen for our own eyes how these tactics work in Europe, and people like Vinman Denco others and myself were right all along. Goddamnit. I hate this fucking nonsense.
Denco right, Yeah he has some points that I agree with him, but not always (like blaming Capello for DP's injury and things like that..).. You are right? hmm, you were talking different last year, and this year totally the opposite. Vinman? He is the biggest ever pessimist, He was wrong many times, last season he predicted that we will lose the Scudetto but we won, he Did say that again this year, and he will probably be wrong again..

Was I wrong? I don't think so, even if the 99% of the forum thinks like that.. I never said we are going to win the CL, but said it before we will win the scudetto. But could we win the CL? you need a good squad and luck to win the cl, so yes If all the goddamin red cards didn't fly in the air, and Del piero in which I told everyone here that he should be rested against Livorno, yeah Livorno the 3 matches before the Arsenal's first leg, if he wasn't injured we would have equal chances of Arsenal from the begining .. Zlatan is in his worst form in his life maybe, and when you don't have any other options than him to play with Trezeguet, you can't do anything about it..

Capello has succeded two years in a Row to bring us two scudettos, I apreciate him for that, and I will support him as long as he is our manager, and bringing more trophies.. But, he failed in Europe last season to The champion, and maybe he failed again against the future champion too ;)

Maybe I overrated Capello more than he deserves (but not as much as everyone underrates him :pumpkin: ), and he dissapointed me with the performance against the Arsenal, especially the london match, But I still think he is a good coach.. Lippi failed a lot too, Ancelotti failed, Sir Fergusson failed, Mourinho failed. they all are not bad managers you know? Lippi's career with Inter was a diasaster, does that make him a loser? :faq1:
You can't win always, that only happens in disneyland.

We have players that we should get rid of them as fast as we can:
1- Zebina
2- Camoranesi
3- Zlatan : same as above, I don't doubt his playing abilities at all, but his personality is not Juve material, His atitude is not changing.. He is not a player that gives 100% to his club. When you perform bad, you shut the fuck up, and try to perform better for the coming matches, and not yell on the coach or his assisteant.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
m_elayyan said:

I think we put in a good performance
Yes this is the same man who prefers results over performance. What a hypocrite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)