[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Andy said:
So here we are. Approximately one year ago today we were in complete disbelief that our mighty Capello-led Juventus did not have enough fuel in our tanks to score a goal against a side that surprised almost everyone besides Liverpool supporters themselves. Posts of distate towards coach and players alike were laced across this board like boos and whistles emanating from the Delle Alpi today. During the summer we brought in reinforcements such as Patrick Vieira and Robert Kovac to go along with a free but useful Adrian Mutu. We had set our hopes so high for this season that anything below a strong push for the Final would be unsatisfactory.

Would it be wrong to have such high hopes? Absolutely not, considering the crew of the ship, but absolutely laughable looking at the clown at the helm. Some Juventini sounded the alarm even before we welcomed the new sailors aboard, thinking that the manager did not have the capacity and wherewithall to lead us to glory. The alarms were sounded almost every week in the year, however nobody payed attention. The alarm rang louder after we sailed past Bremen last month, however still no response. It rang and rang and rang until it was too late, and the person responsible for sinking the ship only had "we tried our best against a good counterattacking side" to say for himself.

I hate being right. I wish all the abuse would be directed at me instead of Capello for doubting him all these months; just so that Del Piero and Capello could lift the Cup for Juventus in May. But the dream for this year is now gone forever. And with that expires the dream of Nedved who will now never fill that void in his career...a void that hurt him so much that he spilled the pain on our pitch with a wholehearted fight for Juventus tonight. There is only so much one man can do for a side, and he served us proud no matter what anybody says.

So here we are, one year later. Same tactics, same complacency, same attitude, same result, same failures, and same response. Capello has not learned from his mistakes, and that is no surprise...he simply doesnt learn. You cannot teach an old dog new tricks; especially a dog who doesnt know the difference between his yard and the neighbor's yard. This dog thinks he can beat Europe with the same tactics he uses in Italy, and there is no question that he is wrong and led us to our elimination from this tournament. The blame falls square on his shoulders, and on the shoulders of Moggi and the players who did not give 100% for Juventus. After such an embarrassing loss, you cannot help but to love this side even more and ask for the neccessary changes to be made in order to get our club back on track. So with that I say

FORZA JUVE AND FUCK CAPELLO

solid post man. :tup:

I bow down

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
i honestly think capello owns Serie A .. so i am not sure if it would be smart to give the F#$ker the toss before we hit 30. I don't like him but i don't have to. If we could get Lippi Back after the WC that would be safe and smart. If we wanted a Capello for a Capello we could get Mourhino. But if it came down to me hiring i would think about Le Guen. He is smart, young, hungry and has a good style of football. He built the Lyon that Houllier (who is a dumb as hell) inherited and I think he could work wonders. Plus we pay Capello too much.

So Le guen or Lippi for me

who do you think?

Glacius

Nov 20, 2005
IncuboRossonero said:
better than your own team's pathetic record....

one title in a bloody match and another in pk which you bug us about

I feel sorry for Vinman, Pado, Swag, Paul, Sergio and the misinformed naive Andy but the rest

:pint:

I LOVE PARIS IN MAY
man, your life sucks.
just go to your ac milan forum and talk with them how lucky juve is in serie a, and how *good* you are in CL with scoring goals in de latest minutes.
you really dont have a life, why dont u stop posting? doesn't it say ; for juventus fans?
the only thing you do is bring critisizm ,, really your life is pathetic

Mar 30, 2006
but is he that good? i am not sure.. but he would be interesting. I don't think the board or the directors would do that though cuz he is not a experienced coach. They said they would hire Deschamps and snubbed him at the last min before hiring Cap.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Distraught as I was after the match today, I now at least have to hope that the message has gotten to the men in the uppermost echelons of Juventus management; the message that change is essential for this team to make its mark in Europe without making a laughingstock of ourselves and Serie A. Beyond even sacking Capello, we need an overhaul of mentality and approach altogether, as well as a new core of players both to replace the current ones bought at Capello's whim to fit into his stubborn and inflexible tactics (if they can be called that at all) and to replicate the passion and resilience of the Juventus we know.

This problem is one imbedded deep in the team; Capello's reshaping of the team (both in its contents and more importantly its mindset) is in its entirety suited to his and only his style of play, and anyone tasked with replacing him will have a monumental task overturning this negativity short of clearing out half the team. Not only that, we have now been reduced to accepting the embarrassing standard and style of our play in Europe because of his constant refusal (or inability) to see how far this team actually falls short of coming anywhere near a Champions' League victory.

I'm not sure if I should feel incredulous or thankful that so much of the football-watching community outside the Juventus fanbase cannot see Capello's shortcomings, as well as the constant dismissal of today's exit as a one-off. To them he is untouchable by the sole virtue of his achievements, the one man who could do no wrong let down by his ill-disciplined and inept players. Depending on his length of stay here it is probably only a matter of time before we begin mirroring Inter's domestic campaigns in Europe, only worse; or perhaps the parallels are already there.

Our third CL trophy could be our next Godot - only Pinturrichio was never gone in the first place, and this Godot is never coming to Turin as long as Don Fabio continues to shove amateur kickball down Juventini throats.

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
"they" say a player can't win a match,well fabregas defeteat juve,henry did it to :D
when a team like juve can't get in front of goal and shoot the fault is ALL ON THE COACH,if with these kind of players juve can't score in 3 matches in a row I think juve has a big problem,and the name of that problem is crapello,last year same story,beaten by blodi pool,now arsenal,with 10 fochin defetes in england juve couldnt even score once in 180 mins,if crap is not the problem who the hell is,couse for sure it ain't me
anyway what's done it;'s done,past is past,we can now focus more on........WE CAN NOW FOCUS ON.......on what? on nothing :(
Outta here!!!!See you guys in summer,when juve will win the 29'th title!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)