[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Still people we have to look at the positive signs. We may have wrapped up the Scudetto but now there is a phase where the coach (which I don´t think is leaving) needs to evaluate the situation. Which players are gonna appear in the summer camp for next season. The players are gonna have to show the coach why he should keep them at the club. In my opinion Mutu is leaving 80%. I don´t think the forwards should leave. I still want to give Zlatan some time to progress further at this club, he needs to recover his confidence back. A midfielder like Sneijder would be great cause he has the intelligence, the passes and overall tactical awareness to play at a club of juve´s level.
Emerson will be sold. Period. Diarra in would be nice. Faster wingers would be nice, and some come to mind such as for example Vicente, Cristiano Ronaldo, Joaquin and even many more I may not mention but have better ball control and speed than our present wingers.
Last but not least we need a better fullback alongside Zambrotta. Someone more attacking minded than Zambro with the pass and crosses of Serginho or Cafu. But overall I´m just looking for a team that knows eaxh other better.
We have seen that evaluation happening throughout the season.... At the start of the season Capello played the likes of Gladstone, Blasi, and others in all kinds of positions and kept rotating the team around regularly... But now he seems to have a clearer view of who is good enough to be at his disposal.... Some people might argue that these players were just playing regularly for sometime to give them a chance to play for their national teams..But still.. After that period Capello was back again to his 12 or 13 untouchables, whom he kept using for quite sometime now...
Capello knows what he's doing, and he knows when to start with Dp or Zlatan, and he knows when to put Mutu on the right side or the left.. So losing is not a matter of Capello "knowing" or Capello's "Evaluation" of the players, it's a matter of " Are these players good enough for Capello?, are these players doing what they are asked to do? .....
I honestly think that Capello could've taken Juve to the semi finals if he had the players he needed on the bench ... Del piero (he needed a fast forward, who can pass the ball like normal people do), Camo( a fast winger how can deliver the ball into the box with accuracy). But insted he had Zalashita ( a slow forward, with limited football skills) and Ruben Olivera ( an unexperinced player).....
The only thing i thought Capello could've done, and i havent seen it happen since Marcello Lippi's derparture, is moving Zambrotta up the park ( as he needed a replacement for the less effective Mutu), and then switching Mutu as a stricker with Trez ( as he needed a fast and a relieble stricker who can pass the ball well).. Zlatan out for Balza....But again you can never judge a coach like Capello for what he has done... It might be Balza's limited defencive ability on the "right" that put him off....

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 1, 2006
Juve are too one paced and slow for the CL
It might suit serie a but many teams in the rest of europe are playing a different game

AC Milan are more adaptable in that regard than Juve!

Too many of your players aren't hungry enough and some are just too plain set in their ways [+ego's]
That is why Wenger sold Vieira.

A new ethos is required for the champions league.

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
Juve are utter crap.

As kaka as one club can possibly without actually signing Kaka.

complete midfield clearout and sell Ibrahimovic.

And tell Trezeguet - if you aren't going to run your french fried ass off for the shirt. Then take it off, donate it to charity and fuck off.

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
speed & skill said:
Juve are too one paced and slow for the CL
It might suit serie a but many teams in the rest of europe are playing a different game

AC Milan are more adaptable in that regard than Juve!

Too many of your players aren't hungry enough and some are just too plain set in their ways [+ego's]
That is why Wenger sold Vieira.

A new ethos is required for the champions league.
Arsenal have won - go away.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So here we are. Approximately one year ago today we were in complete disbelief that our mighty Capello-led Juventus did not have enough fuel in our tanks to score a goal against a side that surprised almost everyone besides Liverpool supporters themselves. Posts of distate towards coach and players alike were laced across this board like boos and whistles emanating from the Delle Alpi today. During the summer we brought in reinforcements such as Patrick Vieira and Robert Kovac to go along with a free but useful Adrian Mutu. We had set our hopes so high for this season that anything below a strong push for the Final would be unsatisfactory.

Would it be wrong to have such high hopes? Absolutely not, considering the crew of the ship, but absolutely laughable looking at the clown at the helm. Some Juventini sounded the alarm even before we welcomed the new sailors aboard, thinking that the manager did not have the capacity and wherewithall to lead us to glory. The alarms were sounded almost every week in the year, however nobody payed attention. The alarm rang louder after we sailed past Bremen last month, however still no response. It rang and rang and rang until it was too late, and the person responsible for sinking the ship only had "we tried our best against a good counterattacking side" to say for himself.

I hate being right. I wish all the abuse would be directed at me instead of Capello for doubting him all these months; just so that Del Piero and Capello could lift the Cup for Juventus in May. But the dream for this year is now gone forever. And with that expires the dream of Nedved who will now never fill that void in his career...a void that hurt him so much that he spilled the pain on our pitch with a wholehearted fight for Juventus tonight. There is only so much one man can do for a side, and he served us proud no matter what anybody says.

So here we are, one year later. Same tactics, same complacency, same attitude, same result, same failures, and same response. Capello has not learned from his mistakes, and that is no surprise...he simply doesnt learn. You cannot teach an old dog new tricks; especially a dog who doesnt know the difference between his yard and the neighbor's yard. This dog thinks he can beat Europe with the same tactics he uses in Italy, and there is no question that he is wrong and led us to our elimination from this tournament. The blame falls square on his shoulders, and on the shoulders of Moggi and the players who did not give 100% for Juventus. After such an embarrassing loss, you cannot help but to love this side even more and ask for the neccessary changes to be made in order to get our club back on track. So with that I say

FORZA JUVE AND FUCK CAPELLO

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Forza-Fortuna said:
Juve are utter crap.

As kaka as one club can possibly without actually signing Kaka.

complete midfield clearout and sell Ibrahimovic.

And tell Trezeguet - if you aren't going to run your french fried ass off for the shirt. Then take it off, donate it to charity and fuck off.

Do you realize how ridiculously overly emotional you're being? That's the stupidest suggestion i've read yet.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:
So here we are. Approximately one year ago today we were in complete disbelief that our mighty Capello-led Juventus did not have enough fuel in our tanks to score a goal against a side that surprised almost everyone besides Liverpool supporters themselves. Posts of distate towards coach and players alike were laced across this board like boos and whistles emanating from the Delle Alpi today. During the summer we brought in reinforcements such as Patrick Vieira and Robert Kovac to go along with a free but useful Adrian Mutu. We had set our hopes so high for this season that anything below a strong push for the Final would be unsatisfactory.

Would it be wrong to have such high hopes? Absolutely not, considering the crew of the ship, but absolutely laughable looking at the clown at the helm. Some Juventini sounded the alarm even before we welcomed the new sailors aboard, thinking that the manager did not have the capacity and wherewithall to lead us to glory. The alarms were sounded almost every week in the year, however nobody payed attention. The alarm rang louder after we sailed past Bremen last month, however still no response. It rang and rang and rang until it was too late, and the person responsible for sinking the ship only had "we tried our best against a good counterattacking side" to say for himself.

I hate being right. I wish all the abuse would be directed at me instead of Capello for doubting him all these months; just so that Del Piero and Capello could lift the Cup for Juventus in May. But the dream for this year is now gone forever. And with that expires the dream of Nedved who will now never fill that void in his career...a void that hurt him so much that he spilled the pain on our pitch with a wholehearted fight for Juventus tonight. There is only so much one man can do for a side, and he served us proud no matter what anybody says.

So here we are, one year later. Same tactics, same complacency, same attitude, same result, same failures, and same response. Capello has not learned from his mistakes, and that is no surprise...he simply doesnt learn. You cannot teach an old dog new tricks; especially a dog who doesnt know the difference between his yard and the neighbor's yard. This dog thinks he can beat Europe with the same tactics he uses in Italy, and there is no question that he is wrong and led us to our elimination from this tournament. The blame falls square on his shoulders, and on the shoulders of Moggi and the players who did not give 100% for Juventus. After such an embarrassing loss, you cannot help but to love this side even more and ask for the neccessary changes to be made in order to get our club back on track. So with that I say

FORZA JUVE AND FUCK CAPELLO

Did you enjoy the match, Andy?? :p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mark77 said:
It's official:

Juventus is the Inter of Europe.

:(

And Chelsea? I would say there are several "inter"'s of europe, including inter, but a scudetto is better than a 10-years-to-earn-coppa :D

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
come on juve are going through rebuilding phase we need new ideas just like milan who were poor in ucl till mid 90's amd early 2000 but ancelotti changed everything please viali coach juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)