[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (18 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Juve_25 said:
A statement from Bettega

“We are very disappointed to have been eliminated from the Champions League, a competition that we all hold dear, but we met a team that, after two legs, deserved it more than us. Arsenal, a great team, in a great run of form merited their qualification. We have lost a good opportunity, but as a true juventino, I have to say that our fans wasted the chance to support their team in a delicate and difficult moment. Our season moves forward with an important objective of a 29th scudetto, and I hope we won’t be alone, but with the support of our famous twelfth man.”

:tdown:
Bettega is right. The San Siro yesterday was ear piercing...even when Fred almost scored putting us further into sh*t and the offense was slowly grinding to a halt the support was ear piercing and crazy..
Juve keeps claiming they have the biggest fan base in the world and are ITALY'S TEAM

It doesn't mean SH*T when you have no home support

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
IncuboRossonero said:
Bettega is right. The San Siro yesterday was ear piercing...even when Fred almost scored putting us further into sh*t and the offense was slowly grinding to a halt the support was ear piercing and crazy..
Juve keeps claiming they have the biggest fan base in the world and are ITALY'S TEAM

It doesn't mean SH*T when you have no home support
Actually the fans supporterd everyone in the team except Ibrah.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Hey all, new here, few things I wanna say:

well done Arsenal, but to be fair we didnt help ourselves by playing absolute shite, we didnt even try and win both matches.

We suck in the CL

We have no creative spark, none whatsoever

I expect a massive clear out in the summer, the majority of that starting line up needs flogged away, everyone bar say Trez, Canna, Gigi and Zambrotta

I expect a playmaker to be bought in the summer, Roman Riquleme will do nicely Moggi

Nedved is a piece of shit, he should have tried to fight on the pitch and not dive into stupid rash tackles

Capello out

Thank you

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Baggio_90-95 said:
Hey all, new here, few things I wanna say:

well done Arsenal, but to be fair we didnt help ourselves by playing absolute shite, we didnt even try and win both matches.

We suck in the CL

We have no creative spark, none whatsoever

I expect a massive clear out in the summer, the majority of that starting line up needs flogged away, everyone bar say Trez, Canna, Gigi and Zambrotta

I expect a playmaker to be bought in the summer, Roman Riquleme will do nicely Moggi

Nedved is a piece of shit, he should have tried to fight on the pitch and not dive into stupid rash tackles

Capello out

Thank you

Welcome to the forum!

First: I don't think we need a masive change. I'll be more than happy if cap is out of here.

Second: Its true we need a playmaker, maybe riquelme is the indicated. But we won't play with him until Crap442ello leaves.

Third: what the hell? How can you say Nedved is a piece of shit? He was one of the best players today of juventus (excluding buffon). I mean he fought for all balls, he ran like a bitch, he was defending, he was attacking...One thing is that he got mad because anyone helped him, so he freak out and get that silly red card. But let me tell you: you won't find players like him very easily.

Steviee

Apr 13, 2005
An incredibly poor performance from Juve, over both legs. Not wanting to offend, but I was disgusted by Juve's lack of professionalism and unsporting behaviour. Ibrahimovic played as if he was having a kick around in the park. And Cannavaro, Ibrahimovic, and god knows who else falling to the ground acting as if they've been shot, only to get up after 10 seconds...disgraceful. Reyes for Arsenal was just as bad.

And I've noticed the dirty and unsporting side to Juve really comes out when they're under pressure, with nasty tackles, increased number of dives/feigned injuries...an awful match, only salvaged by some moments of brilliance from Arsenal.

The better team, by FAR the better team has gone through. Juve have along way to go before they can be European Champions again.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Sold and ACTUALLY showing up is not the same thing....stadium should have been FULL...fans should have supported till the very end..this team lost ONE GAME all season and won the scudetto early in the season..with Capello at the helm they have ALWAYS been in first place..

not justified in booing the team ... this puts a great damper on the scudetto which fans basically pissed on in Delle Alpi today....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Stevie said:
An incredibly poor performance from Juve, over both legs. Not wanting to offend, but I was disgusted by Juve's lack of professionalism and unsporting behaviour. Ibrahimovic played as if he was having a kick around in the park. And Cannavaro, Ibrahimovic, and god knows who else falling to the ground acting as if they've been shot, only to get up after 10 seconds...disgraceful. Reyes for Arsenal was just as bad.

And I've noticed the dirty and unsporting side to Juve really comes out when they're under pressure, with nasty tackles, increased number of dives/feigned injuries...an awful match, only salvaged by some moments of brilliance from Arsenal.

The better team, by FAR the better team has gone through. Juve have along way to go before they can be European Champions again.
No disagreement about Juve's lack of professionalism and unsporting behavior on the pitch. In some way, I do wonder if Cap is partly at fault for this too... being that frustrated. We've taken some heavy losses in the CL under Lippi, etc., and I don't recall the players turning to red card mush like this. Cap seems to bring it out perhaps -- confining the players to his style, and when his way doesn't work they're doubly screwed: one because they aren't coached the way they'd like to see them coached, and another because they're losing on top of it ... and not winning in spite of it.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say the Arsenal were the far better team overall (take a look at their EPL performances, for example), they clearly were in the CL at this moment in time. In CL terms alone, I think Juve was even outclassed by Werder Bremen, who deserved to go through in their place.

Dec 2, 2005
@ IncuboRossonero

SPETTATORI: 46.031 - juventus.com

You said; "they say 50,000 but friends told me tonight there was not over 40 thousand Juve fans and never made much noise"

Never made much noise? Excuse me, but are you deaf? Curva Sud sang(?) the whole match!

Andate e lavorare! Non mollare mai!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IncuboRossonero said:
Sold and ACTUALLY showing up is not the same thing....stadium should have been FULL...fans should have supported till the very end..this team lost ONE GAME all season and won the scudetto early in the season..with Capello at the helm they have ALWAYS been in first place..

not justified in booing the team ... this puts a great damper on the scudetto which fans basically pissed on in Delle Alpi today....
U more than anyone know that this scudetto doesnt mean much when u see a team like milan crushing adversaries in CL and playing good... while we struggle to beat wastefull adversaries in Serie A and we are just humiliated in CL.

Not to mention the stupidities that Capello does.

for me, this is enuff argument to booing when i feel that my team is playing shit, it doesnt matter if we are fierst in serie A

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
swag]No disagreement about Juve's lack of professionalism and unsporting behavior on the pitch. In some way, I do wonder if Cap is partly at fault for this too... being that frustrated. We've taken some heavy losses in the CL under Lippi, etc., and I don't recall the players turning to red card mush like this. Cap seems to bring it out perhaps -- confining the players to his style, and when his way doesn't work they're doubly screwed: one because they aren't coached the way they'd like to see them coached, and another because they're losing on top of it ... and not winning in spite of it.
Dont have any doubt about it.
Bashing aside, im very serious when i say that Capello is the one to blame when the players are behaving like that. In Juventus FC there is a frustating eviroment that is affecting everyone, and Capello have a big piece of the cake for this.

I think Juve was even outclassed by Werder Bremen, who deserved to go through in their place.
yeh it was better to have lost to bremen, instead of losing this way to arsenal, but well maybe they will learn form this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)