[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hydde said:
Man Nedved was giving all what he had in the game... and IMO was our best player on the field.

I would frustrated too if i was in his place. Having a coach like Capello and teammates that just dont give a shit about the game would certainly make me lost my patience.

Nedved doesnt deserve this.
Nedved was the best player...

He was so angry because other players were sleeping while he was fighting...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
Eboue's post match comments:

I think it was about the 70th minute i suddenly notice my shorts felt heavy. I reached into my right pocket and noticed there was a little Czech International footballer with long blonde hair in there!! Bugger me for not noticing before, but he must have been in my pocket the whole game prior to that! I think he got sent off a few minutes later.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Hydde said:
Man Nedved was giving all what he had in the game... and IMO was our best player on the field.

I would frustrated too if i was in his place. Having a coach like Capello and teammates that just dont give a shit about the game would certainly make me lost my patience.

Nedved doesnt deserve this.
Tru, tru

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
I'll probably draw a 4-4-2 formation in his face and also separate his 2balls, because he usually play with long balls on the field....
And how are you sure that he has 2 balls??

I think he has only one with a big nose in it...

china man

Sep 6, 2004
i was the only juve supporter in the pub i went i was near highury and everyone just give a stare at me!!!!well the match was eventualy no good at all for juve but the only player doin well was buffon he save alot!!!as for zlatan......no comment on him his performances is realy a real question isnt it guy???for trezegol he miss a good chances just 0.5 second!!!nedved is far stupid to have tackle the arsenal player and he deserved to b red carded!!!!we realy miss a creative player like ronaldinho in barca!!!they play very very well!!!!i don think even if we have viera camo and zebina will effect the game at all cause it is all on capello!!!!lack off fire power in front and also the fact that all juve need new fresh young blodd defenitely !!!look at arsenal!!what a shame that we could score at them like liverpool last season!!!!!and capello still defend that juve play well !!cut the crap man the whole world was watching barcelona rather then juve cause we suck it badly!!!!even me was excited with the way barca play!!!!capello should chances tactic realy honestly many many juve fan is getting up sad now!!!!!we miss real good play in AMC position just hope moggi know where to find this great player!!!!sad again for juve!!!im realy realy sad even when the game finish those bastard englishman just boo at me!!!i was just smile and was thinking what is juve doin man????bad bad performance and i got a message for capello....CHANGE TACTIC OR JUVE WILLL NEVER EVER WIN OR REACH THE SEMI FINAL IN UR GUIDANCE!!!BUY GOOD PLAYER IN AMC NO ANOTHER VIERA PLS!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I tell you guys who we miss, its not Lippi or Del Piero, or any players...its our team doctor in the 90s - Riccardo Agricola !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hydde said:
not only that, he was even dribbling and outrunning them the whole night

it was like a party
He was my vote for MoM, because he played with heart and sucked all the air from our players. Kudos for such a fighter.

fgm .

Mar 18, 2004
Plus playing against the best RB in Europe at the moment, doesn't help...I bet Nedved haven't faced someone like Eboue for a long long time.

Are you serious?...havent you heard of Zambrotta...best right and ;left back back in the game...?

By the way...i dont know which game you were watching but Nedved was utter crap...offside how many times?...sent of.....come on!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jeeks said:
He was my vote for MoM, because he played with heart and sucked all the air from our players. Kudos for such a fighter.

yeh, i have to admit that he was exceptional on both games.

U know someone is doing something good against you when u just cant stop cursing him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)