[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Wow that was nasty, a game we needed to win , we finally tested the goal keeper in the 70th minute. Anyways whats the use in going over the game, what i find bemusing is now everyone is a Capello hater. Why? Are you not a hypocrite for supporting him in the first place when those same inane tactics were winning plaudits in seriea which by now should be a laughing stock to the world over. Oh, because things did not go your way, you now deem it right to join the bandwagon of haters
Where the hell is the foresight in most of you guys? How could you not see that we are ahite when it comes to playing decent football and Capello's crude tactics were never gonna get us anywhere? No we have ppl come on here and call people like Vinman and Andy with Stuart negative, they trade insults turning this place into Dp vs Zlatan in every thread you read.
The only consolation as far as im concerend if we do get rid of Zlatas as its been suggested is that we will be rid of Swedish supporters on here who are here for the sole purpose of zlatan and thats all, cos they are so boring and a demerit to this place
As for the crowd at Stadio Del Alpi. where were you in other matches? You think you can turn up in your droves and change the fortunes of the club? A club of Juve's status deserves more than 3000 for a cl game

Its just totally bemusing that a manager's sole tactic in the personnel was to switch centre backs in a game they had to win by 3 clear goals because and i quote so that Kovac can play the ball quicker to Zlatan
Now if thats not scary coming from a manger, i do not know what is
In the build up to the game, most peopl's formations on here had Giannichedda and Emerson in their team and now they think they have the right to abuse Capello when they would have done the same thing themselves
How on earth do you beat any good team with 2 defensive midfielders when the rest of your attack is not really that good when it comes to creativity?
Every time we concede a corner kick we bring every body back no matter what the score is and no matter what the situation is. Would there not be confusion within our players if they are all back there and how can you possibly couter attack if thats the case?
We are not as quick as Arsenal, not as young, not as creative, not as effective, not as passionate and somehow some people expected us to go through.
Players are never rotated, the same players play wieek in week out
How bad was Trez tnight? very, but to be fair he has scored numerous goals to save our hind
Nedved and Camo , what do they have in common? Frustrated by what they perceived as a lack of desire from mates and lashed out to get themselves sent off
Chiellini? i have said too many times, he seems to me to be a decent centre back as no way can a full back cross balls like that
Well to be fair, Capello is by and large to blame for our inept displays in Cl but overall Moggi and co ought to be blamed as their thinking is too small minded and as long as they are their , it will be difficult for any manager to make waves in cl and impossible if they are their in conncetion with Capello

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a joke Capello made of us!!

What a shame to shoot our first shot on target in the 73rd minute.

Can someone bring me Capello's head? I can't believe that he actually said what he said.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
What a joke Capello made of us!!

What a shame to shoot our first shot on target in the 73rd minute.

Can someone bring me Capello's head? I can't believe that he actually said what he said.

How do you want it Sir, in a plate???

KoloToure

Mar 13, 2006
Well unlucky guys, We Where the better team but unlucky.

Its been good.

Bye everyone, i have lived out my purpose on this forum lol.

Have fun guys see you next year mabe?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
denco said:
Well to be fair, Capello is by and large to blame for our inept displays in Cl but overall Moggi and co ought to be blamed as their thinking is too small minded and as long as they are their , it will be difficult for any manager to make waves in cl and impossible if they are their in conncetion with Capello
Yeh, the problems are in the triade too, as they let this kind of things happen.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
if capello is to stay, he must change his tactics. he is smart enough to do so. hopefully he realizes the mistakes in his strategy.

fgm .

Mar 18, 2004
Capello has blown it....over two games a team of runners have shown that he doesnt know how to handle physical pressure...as have his team...sadly.!

How could he look at Ibrahimovich over two games and not want to murder him?
How can he call Chiellini a full back..when the player struggles to even stand up?

I hurt like everyone else here.....

We need a new coach...young...hungry........

...and we need players whose brains arent in their arse...like Nedved...what was he thinking of?....he sure wasnt thinking of the team....

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Shyne said:
if capello is to stay, he must change his tactics. he is smart enough to do so. hopefully he realizes the mistakes in his strategy.
He won't change anything...

Reading his comments on this match will give you a clear indication that he'll play in the same disgusting way if he repeats the match...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
fgm . said:
...and we need players whose brains arent in their arse...like Nedved...what was he thinking of?....he sure wasnt thinking of the team....

Man Nedved was giving all what he had in the game... and IMO was our best player on the field.

I would frustrated too if i was in his place. Having a coach like Capello and teammates that just dont give a shit about the game would certainly make me lost my patience.

Nedved doesnt deserve this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shyne said:
You will see the same performance against Fiorentina in a few days.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Hydde said:
Man Nedved was giving all what he had in the game... and IMO was our best player on the field.

I would frustrated too if i was in his place. Having a coach like Capello and teammates that just dont give a shit about the game would certainly make me lost my patience.

Nedved doesnt deserve this.

Plus playing against the best RB in Europe at the moment, doesn't help...I bet Nedved haven't faced someone like Eboue for a long long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)