[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
the only guy to blame is capello, he totaly distroyed the team's moral. i bet that there are gangs, DP pros and Zalatan pros with in the team. and ther is a war going on waging in the team

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IncuboRossonero said:
Sold and ACTUALLY showing up is not the same thing....stadium should have been FULL...fans should have supported till the very end..this team lost ONE GAME all season and won the scudetto early in the season..with Capello at the helm they have ALWAYS been in first place..

not justified in booing the team ... this puts a great damper on the scudetto which fans basically pissed on in Delle Alpi today....
Because we were promised the CL, I am not happy with a scudetto when our competitors didn't fight for it.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Juve_25 said:
Welcome to the forum!

First: I don't think we need a masive change. I'll be more than happy if cap is out of here.

Second: Its true we need a playmaker, maybe riquelme is the indicated. But we won't play with him until Crap442ello leaves.

Third: what the hell? How can you say Nedved is a piece of shit? He was one of the best players today of juventus (excluding buffon). I mean he fought for all balls, he ran like a bitch, he was defending, he was attacking...One thing is that he got mad because anyone helped him, so he freak out and get that silly red card. But let me tell you: you won't find players like him very easily.
I think half that team that started the nighyt needs rid of, Emerson is far too slow now and cant keep up the pace anymore. we need a right winger i.e. Joaquin. we definetly need a playmaker, if not Riquleme then Aimar or Rosicky or Snejider

Nedved shouldnt have went to such low levels and kicked out in anger, he should have battled to the end, thats what I mean

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Nedved was a true juventino today. You can't give him shit for the card, he still put in more minutes than anyone else. (We must sell buffon!)

IceJuve

IceBreaker
Feb 16, 2005
Its strange that in the last couple of weeks I´ve started having doubts in a team I never had doubts in this season. We only just scraped through Werder and now Arsenal take the game to us and we can´t respond. There is just extra needed. We need to be more than solid. We´re one of Europe´s giants and we should play that way. Not like we´re some bunch of amateurs. Our tactics are maybe week but we just don´t have the players to play much differently. We need flair and Capello needs to give Zlatan more freedom. What is up with all the long balls aimed for his head? He may be tall but he has so much better elements he should try to exploit in his playstyle which I just don´t think he realizes or aknowledges. He can only see another Van Basten who he clearly isn´t.

But there´s also some kind of anti-atmosphere in Turin. I mean when you´re team is fighting to stay in a competition like the CL, you just don´t jeer at them if they make one bad touch or pass. I think we all can see that confidence has been lacking for the last month or so and anything constructive even from the fans can make things so much easier. This is the difference between Italian fans and pretty much all other fans I at least know.

Lets put it like this. Juve play every home game in Serie A in front of what? 20k spectators? I mean, how can that be possible for the third rank club in the world in terms of what their fan base has been calculated as. Then you have a game like this where tension is high and the team needs support, we STILL can´t freakin fill it! And still there´s nothing from the fans but we want this we want that! Sure it´s not fair against the supporter of such a great club like Juve to show such a horrrendous dislpay in a span of 180 minutes and even more but still I would have thought Arsenal would have sung Vieira ohoh....Vieira ohohohoh in next weeks game in the league. In my opinion this is an anti atmosphere. Juve should not have that, we´re too great to let that happen.

Still people we have to look at the positive signs. We may have wrapped up the Scudetto but now there is a phase where the coach (which I don´t think is leaving) needs to evaluate the situation. Which players are gonna appear in the summer camp for next season. The players are gonna have to show the coach why he should keep them at the club. In my opinion Mutu is leaving 80%. I don´t think the forwards should leave. I still want to give Zlatan some time to progress further at this club, he needs to recover his confidence back. A midfielder like Sneijder would be great cause he has the intelligence, the passes and overall tactical awareness to play at a club of juve´s level.
Emerson will be sold. Period. Diarra in would be nice. Faster wingers would be nice, and some come to mind such as for example Vicente, Cristiano Ronaldo, Joaquin and even many more I may not mention but have better ball control and speed than our present wingers.
Last but not least we need a better fullback alongside Zambrotta. Someone more attacking minded than Zambro with the pass and crosses of Serginho or Cafu. But overall I´m just looking for a team that knows eaxh other better.

We sometimes (VERY OFTEN) play like we´re a lot of professionals picked together to play one match together and have no awareness of how the other moves etc etc. You will not see this with sides like Arsenal, Milan, Barca and many other great European teams. We seem to muscle out our competitors, beating them with taking advantage of their misfiring or misfits. This too is not acceptible for a team like Juventus.

AAAAhhhhhhh....I could pick some many more things which might go better but remember all, we have been playing good football at times, though I feel we could do so much better than fighting through every game wether in the league or CL like some boxers cause this sport has so much more to offer.

Good night and good luck!!

P.S. I won´t edit so bear with me if there are any flaws or errors in the text.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
swag said:
I believe it was me. But to give credit where credit is due, it was Erkka who first turned me on to the coined phrase "The Inter of Europe" when our respective squads were beating the crap out of each other in a Hattrick friendly recently.

For all the people who dished on me for being a very un-Juve fan who had no team spirit, I am also a realist. This club was going to accomplish squat in Europe in its current form. It's just taking some of you longer to accept the truth because it's now in all our faces.

Vinman is hardly the pessimist people make him out to be -- he's often very much a realist.
thanks for the clarification Greg !!:thumbs:

it really hurts right now - not just that were out of Europe, but the way we went out.

I think we are all on the same page now- something needs to be done as soon as possible, because if we go proceed with CapeLOL and company, we can expect the same thing to happen...again and again

He needs to go to Real, the England NT or somewhere else, and get as far away from Torino as possible

I havent really thought about who should replace him, but for a start, I have been thinking about who should replace Zlatan.....

Zlatan and Zalayeta plus 3 million dollars to Fiorentina for LUCA TONI

I think thats a bargain

Steviee

Apr 13, 2005
swag said:
While I wouldn't go so far as to say the Arsenal were the far better team overall (take a look at their EPL performances, for example), they clearly were in the CL at this moment in time. In CL terms alone, I think Juve was even outclassed by Werder Bremen, who deserved to go through in their place.
Of course, I mean Arsenal were the better team in their tie vs Juve. They've been pretty poor in the Premirship and only in the last month or so started showing their best form. Too bad Juve had to play them just as Arsenal have found form. You would have beaten them 2 months ago.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
IceJuve said:
You saying Vinman is a realist? Luca Toni is gonna solve our problems? You wanna quit playing long balls? That´s just contradicting yourself....
who said that would solve our problems ??

If you could READ, I said for a START, we should replace Zlatan with Luca Toni

our other moves should include firing Crapello and a revamp of the midfield

start reading some of my other posts before you throw shit my way

I am a realist, and you cannot comprehend what you read

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think we need a guy in the mid that can give a decent ball to our strikers. That's the most important thing. Oh yeah, a new coach that will play with a fantasista too.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mark77 said:
I think we need a guy in the mid that can give a decent ball to our strikers. That's the most important thing. Oh yeah, a new coach that will play with a fantasista too.

i dont see why mutu couldnt do it if he had the chance
OR

Buffon + Zlatan + 30 mil for Kaka

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
There's shit loads of fantasista around the world, young player like Sergio Aguero, Dos Santos, Kerlon, they have potential to be great like Kaka, Juve gotta give one of them a chance.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Stephan said:
no this is not hard luck, hard luck would have been, if we would have lost the game by one goal scored in the 89 minute. we where outplayed in england and didnt had responce at turin.
The hardest luck of all would have been Juve actually making a match out of it and going out by only a goal, etc. Then everyone in the Juve front office could have sat on their asses and blamed the loss on the weather, the day's lottery numbers, the color of Berlusconi's tie that day, etc.

Arsenal did us a favor. They held up a mirror and said, "You are one ugly mothaf^%#$. Brush your teeth once in a while, alright?!" And that should keep the deaf, dumb, and blind in Torino from doing this: :D :D :D :D :D each and everytime we go down for the count and say we are pleased with the result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)