----------------------Buffon----------------------
Zambrotta---Thuram---Cannavaro---Chiellini

----------Mutu----Emerson---Pessotto--------
--------------------Nedved----------------------
-----------Trezeguet------Ibrahimovic---------
Pessoto may be a bad choice, simply because

a) his hardly played this season and lacks match fitness
b) he aint the fastest of players.

I would proberly use chiellini on the left and maybe balza in chillinis position.

Either way its all dreaming now, we already know exactly what capello and how... destiny has already been written...:frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Pessoto may be a bad choice, simply because

a) his hardly played this season and lacks match fitness
b) he aint the fastest of players.

I would proberly use chiellini on the left and maybe balza in chillinis position.

Either way its all dreaming now, we already know exactly what capello and how... destiny has already been written...:frown:

If you ask me he is a better choice than Giannichedda alongside Emerson....but your Chiellini Balza connection sounds good too.

IceJuve

IceBreaker
Feb 16, 2005
Well.....I´m pretty much STILL down after the last game on Highbury. But there´s always something in my mind when it comes to Juve....I kinda always believe in them winning, because that´s what we´re best at. i´m not talking about style speed or anything else. just saying that we´re one of the best teams along with Chelsea who can squeeze out a result when needed. Tomorrow is gonna be one of them....It´s just a hunch with a dazh of hope.

L8rs mates

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Congrats.
It's a shame, because a lot of Arsenal posters here have generally been pretty classy and respectful -- compared to some of the Liverpool supporters last year. That guy seemed intent on taking down the reputation of all Arsenal supporters with him into the toilet.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!:disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

stay tuned for my fearless, and ACCURATE prediction, tomorrow (everyone knows which way I'm leaning).....
It's going to be as much a surprise as the final Arsenal 1-0 Juve scoreline. :faq2:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
a 3-0 is impossible simply because when we are winning 2-0 (or rather IF we are winning), we will be facing an onslaught of arsenal attack in which capello will decide ahh what the heck ill take of trezeguet and nedved now.

:rolleyes2:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
a 3-0 is impossible simply because when we are winning 2-0 (or rather IF we are winning), we will be facing an onslaught of arsenal attack in which capello will decide ahh what the heck ill take of trezeguet and nedved now.
True,but I was just kidding.I know Capello's way and our abilities.

nori

Jan 9, 2005
is it me or I think that we can beat arsenal (given the players at the disposal) only if we play 3-5-2:

BUffon

Kovac Thuram Canna

Zambrotta Emerson Chiellini

Mutu Nedved

Zlatan Trez

This is an attacking and defensive formation at the same time. I mean Zambrotta and Chiellini should attack from the flanks all the time and this will leave some space to Nedved and Mutu. Also considering that Arsenal will probably play with only Henry upfront two of our defenders can deal with him and the other one plus Emerson can deal with the other one
I don't know if this is the only way to hopefully go through but I know that if we go with the same formation and only confidence we will end up like against liverpool last year. Capello should do smth that will surprise arsenal and I think this formation somehow would.

Anyway I hope we can qualify and Nedved will play the game of his life (God how we miss Alex)

FORZA JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)