[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (17 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
arsenal said:
Come on you gunners fucking italian cunts
arsenal said:
arsenal forever juventus cunts ur going out the champions league tomorow 5-0 henry hat-trick we got the best player in the world vieira you lot made a huge mistake on signing that piss drinking french cunt diaby is better
arsenal said:
arsenal said:
can i just say that im no cyber hooligan or hooligan for that matter just thought you would wanna see my point of view all you people not even from italy and u support juventus joke plastic fans your wanted by true football fans

arsenal said:
vieira=cunt legend no every summer he wanted away from arsenal wenger just got sick and called his bluff and said goodbye so you shut the fuck up
arsenal said:
hello guys im knew to this forum so can you fuck off
Congrats.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Capello: “We’ll fight hard from the beginning”

Fabio Capello was in a defiant mood today as he fielded questions from the press about his side’s chances in tomorrow evening’s game with Arsenal. Whilst the coach acknowledged that the game would not be easy he was convinced that they could get the result needed: “We believe in ourselves and our own strength…the opponents are strong but so are we.”

Much of his confidence stems from the performance shown in the first 45 minutes of the first leg, when Juventus were more than a match for Arsenal: “We had 55% of the possession at Highbury and there was very little difference between the teams before the first goal.” Furthermore, despite eventually losing the game, Capello is convinced that his side have learned some valuable lessons: “We know where we went wrong in the first leg and will make sure not to repeat those mistakes.”

The reintroduction of Nedved to the squad will certainly be welcomed by the coach who will look to the Czech midfielder to inspire victory: “He is a driving force in our team and can help us overcome the previous result.” Pavel’s role will be even more crucial given the fact that Juventus will be without Zebina,

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
:lol: So the guy who wrote the article chose zebina out of viera, camo and dp..nice!
:lol: I noticed it after I post it :D

This is what comes after but not translated

...Zebina, Vieira e Camoranesi, tutti squalificati, oltre a Del Piero che non è riuscito a recuperare; rispetto alla gara di andata però, tornerà Nedved: “Pavel ha vinto il Pallone d’Oro ed è un trascinatore, perché è un giocatore che sa cambiare ritmo e contro una squadra come l’Arsenal, che concede pochi spazi, può essere determinante. Le assenze? Non ci penso; ho un atteggiamento positivo e sono convinto che abbiamo la volontà e la determinazione per fare grandi cose”.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juve_25 said:
...Zebina, Vieira e Camoranesi, tutti squalificati, oltre a Del Piero che non è riuscito a recuperare; rispetto alla gara di andata però, tornerà Nedved: “Pavel ha vinto il Pallone d’Oro ed è un trascinatore, perché è un giocatore che sa cambiare ritmo e contro una squadra come l’Arsenal, che concede pochi spazi, può essere determinante. Le assenze? Non ci penso; ho un atteggiamento positivo e sono convinto che abbiamo la volontà e la determinazione per fare grandi cose”.
ah, anyone able to translate that? :eyebrows:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
This are my probable formations: (not what I want)

JUVENTUS: Buffon; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Mutu, Emerson, Giannichedda, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet.

ARSENAL: Lehmann; Djourou or Eboue, Toure, Senderos, Flamini; Pires, Diaby or Fabregas, Silva, Reyes; Van Persie, Henry.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
This what we'll probably see.
:agree:

Now in the hipotetic case that we reach to penalties...Who are going to shoot them?

Mutu
Nedeved
Zambrotta
Ibrah (he is going to be sub by zalayeta probably)

We don't have big good penalty shooters.

Ekram

Mar 15, 2006
wenger will never start with van persie
i don't belive also that he will start with pires this game will need a hard work so i belive he will start will freddie if he is fit if not fabregas will take freddie's role and diaby will play
like this

-------------------Lehmann--------------------------

------Eboue------Toure------Senderos------Flamini----

-------------------Gilberto--------Diaby-----------------

-----------------------------Fabregas----------------------

Helb-----------------------------------------------Reyes--------

--------------------------Henry--------------------------------

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
man when it comes to penalties in a match like this... it doesn't matter who u put. the tension in the air, will make it irrelavant whos taking it.
remember trez missing, becham missing, shev missing...

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
del pietro said:
man when it comes to penalties in a match like this... it doesn't matter who u put. the tension in the air, will make it irrelavant whos taking it.
remember trez missing, becham missing, shev missing...
I only remember Baggio missing :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)