CL: Juventus - Olympiakos (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

What channel in the US showed the match ?????
IcuBlu and I watched it online via the UEFA.com action Pass. it's also nice because you get to see any of the games whenever you want to. Though each game is available 90 minutes after it ends, so yhou can't watch live games :down:

It's pretty good if you have a fast connection :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kyanoun ] ++
Ohhh i wrote a large message and the server didn't accepted it cause of a problem.
Anyway i wrote a reply to Liliana and i said that we are writing in our posts exactlty the same things in a different ways.....i agree with you 100% .
You know it will be a huge pleasure for me Juve to score 10 goals against Oly...for certain reasons.
Hello to you too Liliana and the other guys who welcome me,i ll be here to talk Juve i hope all the season +
Sure now the team's morale is good but as i said we must forget about Oly.
Talk to you soon
.kyanoun.
omg!
that would be definitelly be a huuuuge post if the server didn't accept it!!!! :eek::eek:

anyway....
at least it's a good thing we agree....

for the rest i want to ask you,i'll pm you!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
IcuBlu and I watched it online via the UEFA.com action Pass. it's also nice because you get to see any of the games whenever you want to. Though each game is available 90 minutes after it ends, so yhou can't watch live games :down:

It's pretty good if you have a fast connection :)
The biggest problem is that the feeds interrupt all the time, even the 10 minute highlights from the games will on average interrupt at least once, that means either restarting it and navigating to where you left off or just waiting until it gets back to normal.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

The biggest problem is that the feeds interrupt all the time, even the 10 minute highlights from the games will on average interrupt at least once, that means either restarting it and navigating to where you left off or just waiting until it gets back to normal.
i watched quite a few games and that never happen to me....only the occasional incident where the buffer doesn't keep up. (dont know exactly what you call that) :) It is annoying, but the pause only last for less than half a minute.

my connection is pretty decent here (it's no T1 or T3, but it does the job)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
i watched quite a few games and that never happen to me....only the occasional incident where the buffer doesn't keep up. (dont know exactly what you call that) :) It is annoying, but the pause only last for less than half a minute.

my connection is pretty decent here (it's no T1 or T3, but it does the job)
They don't? :wth:

Stupid Europe links :fero:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

They don't? :wth:

Stupid Europe links :fero:
when was the last time you used UEFA action pass?

I've only registered recently, so if you havn't been using it for a while, then maybe they fixed it in the mean time :confused:

What kind of connection do you have? DSL i'm assuming? (question irrelevant to solution)

maresca14

Dec 12, 2003
Majed are you able to download the goals from the UEFA ACTION !!???
coz if you do am begging you to post them here...or lemma borrow ur account for this match only:down:
hhahahahah if u dont mind ofcors :D
i am dieing to see the 7 goals!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
when was the last time you used UEFA action pass?

I've only registered recently, so if you havn't been using it for a while, then maybe they fixed it in the mean time :confused:

What kind of connection do you have? DSL i'm assuming? (question irrelevant to solution)
Last night...

I don't discount the possibility that it could be my connection but I have a feeling it's not that.

maresca14, it costs only $5 a month and you can watch everything that they have, goals, highlights, full matches :) But you need a credit card which not everyone has.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maresca14 ] ++
Majed are you able to download the goals from the UEFA ACTION !!???
coz if you do am begging you to post them here...or lemma borrow ur account for this match only:down:
hhahahahah if u dont mind ofcors :D
i am dieing to see the 7 goals!
Nope...i wish i could DL them too. Also, i can't even let you borrow my account... it has my credit card info... sorry :p

but i will help you out :D

Here are the links to the goals for you to DL. They are not mine. The links were posted by sukhjitsingh from the Xtratime forums( www.xtratime.org). I encourage you to register with them. they have an awesome section for goal links. there are quite a few members from this forums who are active therel

Here are the goals: :)
Juventus Turin 7-0 Olympiakos Piraeus

David Trezeguet: 1-0

Fabrizio Miccoli: 2-0

David Trezeguet: 3-0

Enzo Maresca: 4-0
Marco Di Vaio: 5-0
Alessandro Del Piero: 6-0

Marcelo Zalayeta: 7-0

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #572
    I've seen the goals already, but nevertheless, thanks Majed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

Nope...i wish i could DL them too. Also, i can't even let you borrow my account... it has my credit card info... sorry :p

Here are the goals: :)
    Juventus Turin 7-0 Olympiakos Piraeus

David Trezeguet: 1-0

Fabrizio Miccoli: 2-0

David Trezeguet: 3-0

Enzo Maresca: 4-0
    Marco Di Vaio: 5-0
    Alessandro Del Piero: 6-0

Marcelo Zalayeta: 7-0
    coll dude!!! thaniks!!

there are quite a few members from this forums who are active therel
    Mem me me! :D IM a collector of goals!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I spare mi time most of the thime in this forum........... but ill go usually to the xtratime to find goals... and to other forums jus ot read and find info... but i dont spend too much time on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)