[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
True. How many points did we have at this stage last season? two?

whats worrying though is the pathetic mentality and bizzarre selections from Euromaxx

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #344
    It isn't that bad, I don't think. Surely we can get a win in one of the last 3 matches?

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Pogba needs to keep it simple. Dybala needs more minutes. We miss Tevez still. But our midfield looks top notch again.
    Top Notch? Have you forgotten the kind of goal scoring threat the midfield was when we were playing the 3-5-2 under Conte. We managed better with Vucinic and Matri upfront than we are with the current players because we had an amazing midfield back then.

Pirlo created a lot of goal scoring opportunities with his over the defense passing to Lichsteiner and marchisio, Vidal was scoring 15 goals a season, Pogba scored a lot in the last 3-5-2 year too. We are now passing the ball better thats for sure but there is no attacking gameplan visible so far. We are better than earlier in the season but we are far from our best 3-5-2 let alone last year.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #355
    We need dybala to play the tevez role in which he drops back to receive the ball.

I don't know what Allegri is trying to mold him into.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Top Notch? Have you forgotten the kind of goal scoring threat the midfield was when we were playing the 3-5-2 under Conte. We managed better with Vucinic and Matri upfront than we are with the current players because we had an amazing midfield back then.

Pirlo created a lot of goal scoring opportunities with his over the defense passing to Lichsteiner and marchisio, Vidal was scoring 15 goals a season, Pogba scored a lot in the last 3-5-2 year too. We are now passing the ball better thats for sure but there is no attacking gameplan visible so far. We are better than earlier in the season but we are far from our best 3-5-2 let alone last year.
    :tup:

It really just needs creativity. First we had Pirlo, and Vucinic up front even with his inconsistency. Then we had Pirlo and Tevez.

Now, with Allegri and his strange ideas and turning Dybala into some kind of hybrid treq/ss, and not playing him until he's ready for that, well, we have no creativity. Cuadrado is a force, but since his one amazing season at Viola seems unable to find the net again, or make the right pass.

Dybala won't be Tevez, but playing from the start alongside Morata and Cuadrado I have no doubt in my mind we'd start to create many more good chances, instead of these half chances and long shots we're settling for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)