[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Did you ever watch Juventus play under Conte? Chiellini was a playmaker...stranger things have happened when you play a static 3-5-2 than tonight, man
lol exactly

edit

but you know what bugs me the most? Even with all the terrible tactics etc, the amount of sloppy passes and pathetic long shots. We really looked leaderless out there

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Roma is on 2 points in their group and you think they'll qualify.
Their group is totally different than ours though. You have seen it many times before how things turn out in the group stages, didn't Roma fail to qualify two season ago with 10 points? Or was that Napoli? Haven't we seen teams qualify with 8 points? Yes, I think Roma will qualify and we will have a death match with Sevilla in Spain where we would need a drawn or win to go through and we all know what happens in these situations, we've seen them multiple of times.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #323
    We play with two target men for some reason. We need dybala to drop deep to receive the ball ala tevez and THEN link the forwards or wingers.

I really don't understand the issue with not playing dybala

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Their group is totally different than ours though. You have seen it many times before how things turn out in the group stages, didn't Roma fail to qualify two season ago with 10 points? Or was that Napoli? Haven't we seen teams qualify with 8 points? Yes, I think Roma will qualify and we will have a death match with Sevilla in Spain where we would need a drawn or win to go through and we all know what happens in these situations, we've seen them multiple of times.
    It was Napoli but I think that they have more than 10 points ,like 12 and didn't make it because of heda to head rule or a goal difference .Not sure.But that has nothing in common with a amateurish display tonight.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It was Napoli but I think that they have more than 10 points ,like 12 and didn't make it because of heda to head rule or a goal difference .Not sure.But that has nothing in common with a amateurish display tonight.
    Right, it was 12 points and it was Napoli. See, our 7 points mean nothing at this stage because if we keep playing like we did today these are the entire points we'll get.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    We play with two target men for some reason. We need dybala to drop deep to receive the ball ala tevez and THEN link the forwards or wingers.

I really don't understand the issue with not playing dybala
    If we play with two target men for a reason why haven't I seen a single cross from Cuadrado or Sandro in the entire game. Barza had to deliver the freaking crossing

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
    Tonight it wasn't obvious at all. A loss in Germany followed by a loss at hom to City will see us fighting for the second place in an away match to Sevilla. We are obviously in a very difficult situation.
    For once I share your opinion.
    By their performance tonight, Sevilla should win their next game vs City.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    I read an interesting statistics yesterday; basically, we score every 17 shots at goal, whilst the teams at the top have all got an average of approximately 1 goal every 7 shots. We are the bottom team of Serie A in this respect
    seems we are going for the record :vdp:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    Just got back from Turin. Lovely seats, row 1 on midfield. I have heard all of Barzagli and Bonucci swearing at the others. I wished I used those 80 € for a massage from the sexy lady at the beauty farm down the road from the office.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Just got back from Turin. Lovely seats, row 1 on midfield. I have heard all of Barzagli and Bonucci swearing at the others. I wished I used those 80 € for a massage from the sexy lady at the beauty farm down the road from the office.
    :lol: Barzagli was swearing at others to up their game?

and tonight you probably should have gone with the sexy lady...but 80 euros? that better be one hell of a massage. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it even worth watching the game? Keep fucking benching Dybala, great job there Allegri.
    If you want to spend 75 minutes waiting for Allegri to sub out Mandzukic for Dybala and end up with Zaza...

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #337
    If we play with two target men for a reason why haven't I seen a single cross from Cuadrado or Sandro in the entire game. Barza had to deliver the freaking crossing
    Last time we scored from a cross I think was from Barzagli. I dont' remember when that was though.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends, you like watching our stellar defence sideways passing all game?
    How many times did we have the ball near the box to attack goal and somehow space gets closed down and the ball makes its way back to the midfield..then back to defense...then alllllll the way back to Buffon.

All the frickin time :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Last time we scored from a cross I think was from Barzagli. I dont' remember when that was though.

- - - Updated - - -

How many times did we have the ball near the box to attack goal and somehow space gets closed down and the ball makes its way back to the midfield..then back to defense...then alllllll the way back to Buffon.

All the frickin time :lol:
    well when you start two forwards who just play with their back to goal...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)