[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (10 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Not a single shot on goal in the first half. That is a disaster for a team like Juventus and serious cause for concern.

With this kind of clueless gameplan from the coach we ain't even finishing 3rd in Serie A.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is it even worth watching the game? Keep fucking benching Dybala, great job there Allegri.
Nope, don't even bother.

We literally didn't create one proper clear cut chance all game.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, this game reminded me a lot of our games with Monaco last year. Didn't create much at all over the two legs, from memory. Even the Atletico games too TBH. But I think at the moment our forward play is a massive concern, and our midfield is still nowhere near 100% clicking.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ever watch Juventus play under Conte? Chiellini was a playmaker...stranger things have happened when you play a static 3-5-2 than tonight, man
People begging for Conte back especially when it comes to CL :dielaugh:

Short memories on some here. Just go and review our European performances in 13/14 (especially in the CL, and the semi finals against Benfica) much worse than this game.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Not a single shot on goal in the first half. That is a disaster for a team like Juventus and serious cause for concern.

With this kind of clueless gameplan from the coach we ain't even finishing 3rd in Serie A.
Welcome to Borussia defending like it's the 14/15 season and we only gave up 26 goals from 34 games.
Or more like the second half of the season were we only gave up seven goals from 16 games, if you exclude that meaningless final game of the season in which we played without three of our top four cb's, got a joke of a red card and had to play friggin Julian Korb(yesterdays RB) at cb against three guys 6'3 and over.

Though, we certainly need to be better passing the ball in the final third or going forward, if we want to be more threatening against you guys in two weeks.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
@Dru

Well, last nights game was a snooze fest cause you saw two teams trying everything to avoid giving space to the other one, as both knew about the other teams counter attacking abilities.
And if you aren't able to do much offensively, you've got to play well on the other end and get that point.

I also don't get the histeria going on here.
Juve still has City at home and can finish the job at Sevilla, if needed.
And that's would even include if you were to drop points at Gladbach.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yesterday's performance was worrisome but we have collected 7pts in 3 matches

Not much to complain about atm in regards to group play

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just got back from Turin. Lovely seats, row 1 on midfield. I have heard all of Barzagli and Bonucci swearing at the others. I wished I used those 80 € for a massage from the sexy lady at the beauty farm down the road from the office.
Rightfully.They should slap them to get them awake.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
MGB are very well organised defensivley but very bad in the attack. We should have took more risks. I wanted to see Pereyra and Dybala but not for Cuadrado and Morata.

Pereyra should have replaced Khedira or Pogba much earlier in the game while Dybala should have replaced Mandzukic right after that.

Even if you kept Dybala on the bench for 80 min's at least when you need a goal don't sub Morata off, get a midfielder out and put Dybala in (most likley Pogba).

This one is totally on Allegri.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Top Notch? Have you forgotten the kind of goal scoring threat the midfield was when we were playing the 3-5-2 under Conte. We managed better with Vucinic and Matri upfront than we are with the current players because we had an amazing midfield back then.

Pirlo created a lot of goal scoring opportunities with his over the defense passing to Lichsteiner and marchisio, Vidal was scoring 15 goals a season, Pogba scored a lot in the last 3-5-2 year too. We are now passing the ball better thats for sure but there is no attacking gameplan visible so far. We are better than earlier in the season but we are far from our best 3-5-2 let alone last year.
Agree.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Rightfully.They should slap them to get them awake.
That's exactly what they were shouting "Sveglia porco D..."
It was amazing being so near the pitch, we could hear everything. And they could hear us, including the officials. So I guess the linesman wasn't impressed when I called him a "scottish cunt" when they fouled Manduczik in the box (no offense to the scottish posters, I love Scotland and the locals, my son has lived there for three years, it was just the heat of the moment...)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
@Dru

Well, last nights game was a snooze fest cause you saw two teams trying everything to avoid giving space to the other one, as both knew about the other teams counter attacking abilities.
And if you aren't able to do much offensively, you've got to play well on the other end and get that point.

I also don't get the histeria going on here.
Juve still has City at home and can finish the job at Sevilla, if needed.
And that's would even include if you were to drop points at Gladbach.
It's not about not passing the group stagr but for the awful display last night.Playing without any clue.Not organized and bad tactics with wrong subs.

- - - Updated - - -

And Alex Sandro?
26 mil.only one year prior his contract expires.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
It's not about not passing the group stag but for the awful display last night.Playing without any clue.Not organized and bad tactics with wrong subs.

- - - Updated - - -

26 only one year prior his contract expires.
Keeping Dybala on the bench is as suicidal as playing Padoin at 10.
Allegri this year seems to have few ideas and well confused.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We also had an extraordinary amount of boring draws where we created nothing with that team and those tactics.
Our average was 1.78 goals per game during 2011, 1.86 goals per game in 2012 and 1.86 goals per game in 2013. Thats the Conte era using 3-5-2 where Tevez was there only for 2013.

So far we scored 9 goals in 8 games which is 1.12. We need to seriously up our game if we will be as prolific as the 2011 team that you consider boring. In the first 8 games in 2011 we already had 13 goals (4 more than what we have now). We had 4 wins and 4 draws as opposed to 2 wins 3 draws and 3 losses that we are at now. The stats from 2012 and obviously 2013 are much better. There is no doubt that Allegri is underperforming. The difference in Grinta alone is clear to anyone's eyes.

Aug 12, 2015
Just got back from Turin. Lovely seats, row 1 on midfield. I have heard all of Barzagli and Bonucci swearing at the others. I wished I used those 80 € for a massage from the sexy lady at the beauty farm down the road from the office.

QTanu_Mz: You said you paid 80 € for the ticket. Can you or someone else give me an advice. I would like to go to see the match Juve-AC Milan on the 21.11.2015, but I don´t know where I can buy tickets. Do you know where I can get tickets???

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
QTanu_Mz: You said you paid 80 € for the ticket. Can you or someone else give me an advice. I would like to go to see the match Juve-AC Milan on the 21.11.2015, but I don´t know where I can buy tickets. Do you know where I can get tickets???
80 Euros were the most expensive for last night game; you can find cheaper tickets. Milan is going to be a hard game to get tickets for but you can try, bearing in mind that the day the "general sale" on internet starts, you have to be there from the very first second (and can be a very frustrating experience).
Follow all tickets updates here: http://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/prices-and-purchasing/index.php

Jul 2, 2006
This is not a team but a shitty group of players we have. Without a gameplan, teeth and leadership. A transition period could not be managed in a worse way. It's more likely a deconstruction period which turned arguably third strongest team in the world to a fodder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)