[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Aug 12, 2015
80 Euros were the most expensive for last night game; you can find cheaper tickets. Milan is going to be a hard game to get tickets for but you can try, bearing in mind that the day the "general sale" on internet starts, you have to be there from the very first second (and can be a very frustrating experience).
Follow all tickets updates here: http://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/prices-and-purchasing/index.php

ok so you are buying your tickets on the juventus homepage?
But is it possible to get tickets elswhere in the internet? I only know VIAGOGO.DE. They have allredy tickets right now, but they are very expensive.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dybala should always start. He needs to feel the love and confidence of the coach. He is our only creative outlet and can actually take players on. Zaza was shit, but I don't expect much from him anyway, and Mandzukic seems to be starting based on reputation alone, as he was simply horrible in both games (last night and in the derby against Inter).

I am disappointed by the results of both games, as we are/were clearly the better team and should have imposed ourselves more to get the win. In both games, against Inter and BMG, I saw a team lacking in ideas, very much in control, but afraid to take risks and bring the result home.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Is it even worth watching the game? Keep fucking benching Dybala, great job there Allegri.
Fuck no, I almost lost hope in football after yesterday. I'm freaking serious :lol2:

Never felt that in my life before.

- - - Updated - - -

I also don't get the histeria going on here.
Juve still has City at home and can finish the job at Sevilla, if needed.
And that's would even include if you were to drop points at Gladbach.
Because we have played 0 fucking 0 last two games. Our clueless freaking coach has a personal agenda against our topscorer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I got really frustrated as well, we completely ran out of ideas. We have those spells first half where we put some good moves together but the longer the game goes on it gets very predictable, the game ended up a lot like the second half against Inter, they were happy to get behind the ball and provide the odd counter.

If we score first half in game they take on a different look, but this random attacking build up of ours isn't so much a problem for defences to track as it is for our own players. Maybe there will come a time where each player understand what the other is going to do, but there are clear problems integrating the forwards. Mandzukic is so off his game it's embarrassing, and he's obviously not fit.

Dybala seemed an obvious sub pretty early in the second half, because Mandzukic was just running into the wall defence, and it needed someone to drop off the strikers. He went for Pereyra replacing Cuadrado, but then he was left isolated. Really frustrating game because of the lack of scoring chances created.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This is not a team but a $#@!ty group of players we have. Without a gameplan, teeth and leadership. A transition period could not be managed in a worse way. It's more likely a deconstruction period which turned arguably third strongest team in the world to a fodder.
We needed at least Tevez to stay to keep our "grinta". Or we should have bought someone like Higuain.
What's the point of spending so much for players like Zaza and Mandzukic? Both are average and for both we spent (roughly) 40m.
Alex Sandro isn't bad as they picture him still i would have gone for Kurzawa. Younger,cheaper and stronger imo.

I'm really disappointed. we killed our team in one summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I got really frustrated as well, we completely ran out of ideas. We have those spells first half where we put some good moves together but the longer the game goes on it gets very predictable, the game ended up a lot like the second half against Inter, they were happy to get behind the ball and provide the odd counter.

If we score first half in game they take on a different look, but this random attacking build up of ours isn't so much a problem for defences to track as it is for our own players. Maybe there will come a time where each player understand what the other is going to do, but there are clear problems integrating the forwards. Mandzukic is so off his game it's embarrassing, and he's obviously not fit.

Dybala seemed an obvious sub pretty early in the second half, because Mandzukic was just running into the wall defence, and it needed someone to drop off the strikers. He went for Pereyra replacing Cuadrado, but then he was left isolated. Really frustrating game because of the lack of scoring chances created.
Allegri keeps on benching our whole summer mercato. The reason? unknown.
I think Marotta bought players that Allegri did not like at all.
Else how can one explain costantly benching Dybala,Sandro and Rugani? Seeing the poor results we had.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We need a player who can make a difference.We don't have that kind of players who can solve the game when we play shitty like we did last night.
Pogba is very far from his average form and all the rest aren't that kind of players.Dybala,well,we all know that he need,according to Max,ages to develop.
I do think that we will qualify for elimination phase in CL and that's it for this year, but we will flop at Serie A .
A team without guidance,desorganized without leader depending on some individual brilliance which we lacked this year can't do much .I am afraid that this is not a transition year but a missed one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri keeps on benching our whole summer mercato. The reason? unknown.
I think Marotta bought players that Allegri did not like at all.
Else how can one explain costantly benching Dybala,Sandro and Rugani? Seeing the poor results we had.
He started Alex Sandro last night and honestly he wasn't all that. I haven't been impressed with him to the point where he demands inclusion over Evra, have you? He had two free crosses last night that were a joke, and one was a scoring opportunity. And no I'm not killing the player, because players need regular games to find their feet, but his alternative is no bum so I have no problem with that.

How do you explain benching Rugani? Very easily, in all honesty. It would be nice to see him more though, maybe when we have the cushion of a few more league points.

Dybala should have come on earlier last night, that is obvious, but he's still played more than our other forwards. And honestly he is no miracle cure for this team, the attacking patterns are all over the place.

Dybala 561
Morata 534
Mandzukic 500
Zaza 297

That shows a lack of a solid partnership.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The system itself wasn't bad, the formation wasn't bad either, the tactics was good I can say, the individuals were ugly to watch, not much on Allegri's shoulders IMO except that I would have liked to see Dybala come on little bit earlier, the blame goes on individuals like Pogba, Khedira, Mandzukic, Zaza(can this guy go back to wherever he came from?) etc

The only good side of this team in the last 180min is the defense that are starting to find themselves well, positioning well and being aggressive when needed. Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini are awesome and this was about time only.

Pogba should stop, like literally stop forcing himself too much, give him some fucking Yoga sessions, Zaza shouldn't step on the field again (who the fvck was behind this deal exactly?), Khedira should be more active when he's not holding the ball, Alex Sandro was just too soft. Morata and Mandzu look to me like they are physically not in form, specially Mandzu.

Trezeguet would have needed 0,5 % of the chances to bury one in. On the other hand you got Cuadrado, Pogba, Zaza, Khedira who are chewing the living soul out of the ball instead of just do the basics.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
You just know it that we'll have to go to Spain for a draw in the last game.

Yesterday we had our best players on the pitch bar Dybala (Sandro/Evra irrelevant) and failed to create any real danger upfront.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The system itself wasn't bad, the formation wasn't bad either, the tactics was good I can say, the individuals were ugly to watch, not much on Allegri's shoulders IMO except that I would have liked to see Dybala come on little bit earlier, the blame goes on individuals like Pogba, Khedira, Mandzukic, Zaza(can this guy go back to wherever he came from?) etc

The only good side of this team in the last 180min is the defense that are starting to find themselves well, positioning well and being aggressive when needed. Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini are awesome and this was about time only.

Pogba should stop, like literally stop forcing himself too much, give him some fucking Yoga sessions, Zaza shouldn't step on the field again (who the fvck was behind this deal exactly?), Khedira should be more active when he's not holding the ball, Alex Sandro was just too soft. Morata and Mandzu look to me like they are physically not in form, specially Mandzu.

Trezeguet would have needed 0,5 % of the chances to bury one in. On the other hand you got Cuadrado, Pogba, Zaza, Khedira who are chewing the living soul out of the ball instead of just do the basics.
Not much on Allegri's shoulders?

Completely disagree.

His decision making was terrible.

At one point Khedira was playing RW and at that point we looked clueless the most.

Zaza before Dybala when we needed creativity. That didn't make any sense at all.

Giving a player like Dybala 10 minutes in a game like this, when you badly need to break up perfectly organised defence, is beyond comprehension.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Like I said, Dybala's was Allegri's fault 100%. He should have brought him earlier and not goddamn Zaza.

Other than that, you can't ask more from Allegri when the team is controlling the match for 90min but can't finish in the final third of the field.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
ok so you are buying your tickets on the juventus homepage?
But is it possible to get tickets elswhere in the internet? I only know VIAGOGO.DE. They have allredy tickets right now, but they are very expensive.
Viagogo are touts so they will basically screw you. Trying the official channel is always the best way.
I get mine through Juventus Clubs. If you plan to come a few times a year, is worth getting a premier membership on Juventus.com as you get pre-sale for the tickets and you are nearly always assured of getting tickets.
If you are knee-deep in the hoopla let me know and see if I can help.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Like I said, Dybala's was Allegri's fault 100%. He should have brought him earlier and not goddamn Zaza.

Other than that, you can't ask more from Allegri when the team is controlling the match for 90min but can't finish in the final third of the field.
Yes and no. It's still Allegri's fault, there is obviously no chemistry upfront. Morata, Mandzu, Pogba, Zaza all prefer to take a shot from bad position before assist. And it's Max job to calm them down (yeah I know that all of them except Mario are still young and not very consistent) and make them play for the team.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Approach, tactics and formation was all facepalm imho. Too passive and defensive for a home match in CL against at best a decent opponent.

I'd go with an attacking 4312 with Pereyra, Dybala and Morata as front trio. They are players of high technical level and will link up well. I'd also instruct the team to push way more higher up than yesterday and try to kill the game off asap. Don't think we would concede either with 4 at the back and 3 in mid. I believe we also had more fresh and fit players for roles in the midfield yesterday..

So many strange decisions from the mister I don't agree with. FeelsBadMan. Allegri is just too damn conservative for a club with our ambitions.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Correction : can't create

Creative players in the team are occupying the bench mostly

Zero clear cut chances yesterday.

The game yesterday showed how shots per game is such a redundant/useless stat.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Correction : can't create

Creative players in the team are occupying the bench mostly

Zero clear cut chances yesterday.

The game yesterday showed how shots per game is such a redundant/useless stat.
Isn't that debatable?

Just in the first few minutes, Mandzukic missed the ball completely for what would have been a clear cut chance (obviously not a tap in or guaranteed goal, but still).
Morata refusing to pass the ball to Pogba. Taking into account Pogba's form it probably wouldn't have been a goal, but still.

And there were many more similar instances last night.

Though I obviously don't think we played particularly well.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

how about some motivation? or maybe some attacking routines? Conte gave strict guidelines that built our attack and Allegri then gave freedom to Tevez after having the functioning guidelines already ingrained. With these new players I dont see any practiced movements, he is expecting them to figure out their best way forward the way Messi Neymar and Suarez did. I'd trade our entire frontline for one of the barca trio at this rate.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
how about some motivation? or maybe some attacking routines? Conte gave strict guidelines that built our attack and Allegri then gave freedom to Tevez after having the functioning guidelines already ingrained. With these new players I dont see any practiced movements, he is expecting them to figure out their best way forward the way Messi Neymar and Suarez did. I'd trade our entire frontline for one of the barca trio at this rate.
Allegri is doing his job except for couple of things but tactically there isn't anything he can do if mentally the players are blocked, maybe some more motivation would help but tactically he's not missing anything. He's very tactical coach and he's proved it many times.

Ball possession? Check.
Defending better? Check.
Creating more chances? Check.
Attacking more? Check.
Making the right subs? Not always.

Tactically he's doing what he should be doing even though I find his subs annoying at times, like Zaza coming on last night.

The rest of getting the job done isn't in his hand, it's in Pogba's head, Khedira missing 3meters chance vs Inter, Cuadrado's horribal final touch and etc..

I can guarantee that if the final touch is on and Pogba's head is off the pressure yesterday's match would have ended 2-0 or 3-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)