[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (3 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I'll try to say this without being too offensive since you have been here for almost 10 years, but in what world is a team playing 352 when one of the 'centerbacks' is hugging the sideline and pushing forward to put crosses into the box? Go look and Barzagli's heatmap. He was very rarely a CB in that game.
Again? We played the same formation. It just seemed to transition better in that first game.
Well he pushed forward that game alot more or cuads was further up the pitch. Still in the first half we had the 3 cbs at the back . While when Gladbach attacked we had two lines of 4 men

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This one gonna be a super shitty season. Hope we get third in Serie A. We need to play champions for our revenue.
And whats worst City won with a last minute goal. Now we're first with 7 and City behind with 6.
We'll have to play in Germany and Spain and last game with City at home.

We lack leadership and someone like Tevez. With Conte we missed the top players but we had a game style and we were really aggressive. Now we're passive,lacking leadership and game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'll try to say this without being too offensive since you have been here for almost 10 years, but in what world is a team playing 352 when one of the 'centerbacks' is hugging the sideline and pushing forward to put crosses into the box? Go look and Barzagli's heatmap. He was very rarely a CB in that game.
Did you ever watch Juventus play under Conte? Chiellini was a playmaker...stranger things have happened when you play a static 3-5-2 than tonight, man

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
The reason why allegri sticks Zaza in there is that we are lacking in finishing. I get it that we are not clinical and the thought that an out and out striker will help remedy that...except that Zaza has never been prolific and sucks at everything else.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Barzagli's base position was RB. In possession he would move forward and Bonucci and Chiellini wouldn't. That in my mind means we weren't playing three at the back

- - - Updated - - -

The reason why allegri sticks Zaza in there is that we are lacking in finishing. I get it that we are not clinical and the thought that an out and out striker will help remedy that...except that Zaza has never been prolific and sucks at everything else.
Even his 12 goals was for one of the most offensive teams in the league.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This performance literally crushed any optimism I had that we'll top the group especially since City achieved a desirable result today.
Topping the group = an easier route to QFs and we botched it today.Really think this result will come back to bite us.
Don't know when I'll see the day when Juventus cruise every yr in their group like the elite teams.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This performance literally crushed any optimism I had that we'll top the group especially since City achieved a desirable result today.
Topping the group = an easier route to QFs and we botched it today.Really think this result will come back to bite us.
Don't know when I'll see the day when Juventus cruise every yr in their group like the elite teams.
Topping the group? Do you think we'll qualify? Really?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Another poor performance.

No creativity whatsoever, to not create anything at all for 90mins at home to the worst team in the group in inexcusable. 1 shot on target from outside the area from a player that had more shots than John Wayne tonight....

It goes back to the problem that we have no creativity in this team. Unfortunately it's a problem that isn't going to correct itself anytime soon

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I Cant remember Seeing such a $#@!ty performance in years! What a horrible match, against a horrible team!!

- biggest concern: our lack of motivation! No player did spit blood today, and when we dont do that we really are just a ordinary team! We are not Barca etc..

I really do Think there are some problems behind the scenes! Allegri Will not survive this season if you ask me!

Finaly... Zaza... OMG
And I am asking which mistake is that.No,not Alegri's at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Putting on Zaza before Dybala is a crime. What was he thinking? Does Max not like creativity, passing, and dribbling ability?
Workrate and sloppy accepting the ball from Zaza are his favorites.

- - - Updated - - -

I want the money Marotta flushed back.
The" experts "will explain that all the money spent were ultra wisely spent so don't ask for that.

Aug 12, 2015
Allegri needs a world-class trequartista!!!! His wish was to get a player like götze, isco or draxler but he got hernanes. And therefor he can't play his preferred system. Thats the problem!!!!
Come on marotta buy him a usefull trequartista, otherwise we will se a juve 2009/2010 again

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
We certainly could have used Hernanes today. I'm not a huge fan, but against a team who were sitting back, conceding freekicks, and conceding shots around the edge of the box surely he would have been more useful than Khedira?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We got 7/9. We are obviously going to qualify.
Tonight it wasn't obvious at all. A loss in Germany followed by a loss at hom to City will see us fighting for the second place in an away match to Sevilla. We are obviously in a very difficult situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)