[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Them youre right! The problem isnt tactics and pogba trying spectacular things! The problem is our lack of motivation! Did you guys see yesterday when we where not posession? We looked like we didnt give a fuck!
marotta fucked up in the market as much as allegri has fucked up with tactics and selection. Not surprised at all, I knew it the moment we sold Vidal and not Pogba and replaced him with hernanes

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 12, 2015
Viagogo are touts so they will basically screw you. Trying the official channel is always the best way.
I get mine through Juventus Clubs. If you plan to come a few times a year, is worth getting a premier membership on Juventus.com as you get pre-sale for the tickets and you are nearly always assured of getting tickets.
If you are knee-deep in the hoopla let me know and see if I can help.
Thank you very much :hi:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Not much on Allegri's shoulders?

Completely disagree.

His decision making was terrible.

At one point Khedira was playing RW and at that point we looked clueless the most.
Lol what should allegri have done? take the game controller and press a few buttons to make the players run into different directions? Dude, you are beyond clueless, because what khedira did was making runs into space and overlapping. That is something you do to create confusion for the guys trying to mark us, but obviously you did not read that far in the FIFA 16 manual yet.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The point is lets not talk like Conte was some offensive Guru. :D
We've scored 9 goals in 8 Serie A games and 4 goals in 3 CL games this year....

In Conte's second season we scored 19 goals in our first 8 league games, and 4 in 3 CL games...

Let's not pretend this isn't the worst start to a season Juventus has ever had. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri has effectively benched our top scorer and most creative player for the last 2 very important matches, choosing Zaza and Mandzukic over him, both of whom offered very little. He chose physicality over skill, and then lamented after the matches that our passing wasn't better. The irony and absurdity of that is ridiculous. Chooses physicality and then blames our not scoring on poor passing. What the hell did he expect from forwards who have no passing ability?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Such as? Playing Gio as a CF? Am I the only one that remembered Conte's static attack? At least in his last year. We all hated it.
In his last year that so called static attack had llorente score 18 goals in half a season, and tevez scored 21. This is while Vidal, and Pogba as CMs were also shipping in a lot of goals. Lets not pretend Giovinco had any role to play other than that of an occasional substitute.

Conte managed to get quags, matri and vucinic to score double figures in a single season. Some players benefit from a lot of freedom such as Tevez did last season but you cant expect a bunch of youngsters to figure things out for themselves. We need to instill discipline and win doing so, then Allegri can tinker by freeing up dybala more.

Mar 4, 2007
This the first CL match I watched this year. And I have to say we are playing like we belong in Europe. Fearless going at the opponent like they are just like any other team. The days of getting beaten by random Sweden team or Denmark team are behind us.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Allegri has effectively benched our top scorer and most creative player for the last 2 very important matches, choosing Zaza and Mandzukic over him, both of whom offered very little. He chose physicality over skill, and then lamented after the matches that our passing wasn't better. The irony and absurdity of that is ridiculous. Chooses physicality and then blames our not scoring on poor passing. What the hell did he expect from forwards who have no passing ability?
This

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Lol what should allegri have done? take the game controller and press a few buttons to make the players run into different directions? Dude, you are beyond clueless, because what khedira did was making runs into space and overlapping. That is something you do to create confusion for the guys trying to mark us, but obviously you did not read that far in the FIFA 16 manual yet.
:lol:

Yeah, we created confusion all right, we confused ourselves thanks to Allegri and couldn't create shit.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Was very frustrating match to watch. Mandzu was (and is) absolutely shite. Was waiting Dybala all the time...15 mins (was it something like that) ain't enough for him. Should start every game instead of fucking Mandzu.

But God damn Barza was dope yet again. :tup:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Was very frustrating match to watch. Mandzu was (and is) absolutely $#@!e. Was waiting Dybala all the time...15 mins (was it something like that) ain't enough for him. Should start every game instead of $#@!ing Mandzu.

But God damn Barza was dope yet again. :tup:
Mandzukic has been pure crap since no go. Ever wondered why Atletico let him go so easly? They were happy to not make a loss out of him and they managed. Bought for 22 and sold for 19

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)