[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (49 Viewers)

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Pogba gets a 7? honestly? he was worse than Vidal. every time he got the ball he tried to dribble through at least 2 players and lost it, it's like he was playing for the scouts. Marchisio is MotM for me since he had to cover for our two other midfielders who went AWOL. Pirlo did fine, Pereyra was also decent, but he should have buried that chance. Tevez looked up for it as usual and look what happens with Morata when he's shown some faith. Chiellini did a Bonucci, but was solid afterwards, as the rest of our defense.

should have been a 3-1, but I still think we'll qualify if we play like last night.
Assist+highest passing accuracy in the team plus caused a game breaking injury :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think we're slightly better than them in terms of defending. I'd say we're slightly more organised. Individually our defenders may not be all that great(apart from chiellini) but our midfield, especially the unit that played in the second half last night, works the buttocks off to protect them. The effect of a dribbler is minimized if he can't isolate defenders and against us its virtually impossible to isolate them. Atl Madrid back off easier than us, we don't mind defending in any zone on the pitch plus our forwards are probably the hardest workers in world football. We gonna need a few goals to wrap this competition up, but I've honestly not seen us look this solid in about a decade.
Wat.

I mean I think our defence fares rather well comparatively even with all their fuck-ups in Europe, but Atletico is clearly a level above. Clearyl the best defensive team in Europe.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Can't call us the best defensive team in europe when our CB fucks around every other game in erupe. Wither its Bonucci passing the ball to Drogba or Caceres to Ronaldo or Chiellini slipping. It's always the same and it happens at such a frequent rate that you can't call that a chance.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Can't call us the best defensive team in europe when our CB $#@!s around every other game in erupe. Wither its Bonucci passing the ball to Drogba or Caceres to Ronaldo or Chiellini slipping. It's always the same and it happens at such a frequent rate that you can't call that a chance.
True, and make no mistake another "mistake" will happen in the return game from our defense.

I just hope it won't happen in the last few minutes in that crucial game (as we always do).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)