[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (17 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:agree:

They won't get pass our "defence"
Truth to be told I can see us winning in Germany with a bigger margin. Couple of blunders aside that may happen to any team, our defensive record has been nothing short of spectacular this season and we've been pretty good at containing opponents' attacks.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I did? Do you have a post and what make you sure that, Dortmund won't kick us out at their home turf?
maybe you didnt but Klin did, sorry then. but to answer Klins question. its not about who goes through and who not (though im pretty much sure Arsenal is out, we have 60% chances to progress against a better team than Monaco), if you have watched both teams the past 2-3 years and this season particularly, you have to be stupid to say Arsenal is better.

about the reason you quoted me in the 1st place. i would give us slim chances only against Bayern. the rest, including Barca, Real, Atletico, Chelsea i think we can play with evenly over two games. note how i said we can play against them (with a fit Barzagli and Asamoah, as PI said earlier in that discussion), nowhere did i say we would trash anyone we get so i dont get whats so funny to you two guys

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It was a very easy win after all.
:agree:

They won't get pass our "defence"
I wonder what it takes to please you two. If we lose and under perform you complain, if we win a convincing win with a good performance it's still a reason to be sarcastic. How about showing some support, is that so hard?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
maybe you didnt but Klin did, sorry then. but to answer Klins question. its not about who goes through and who not (though im pretty much sure Arsenal is out, we have 60% chances to progress against a better team than Monaco), if you have watched both teams the past 2-3 years and this season particularly, you have to be stupid to say Arsenal is better.

about the reason you quoted me in the 1st place. i would give us slim chances only against Bayern. the rest, including Barca, Real, Atletico, Chelsea i think we can play with evenly over two games. note how i said we can play against them (with a fit Barzagli and Asamoah, as PI said earlier in that discussion), nowhere did i say we would trash anyone we get so i dont get whats so funny to you two guys
We're not living 3 years ago. We're living now, and right now I believe they'd get the better of us over 2 legs.

You're saying we can play evenly against Real, Chelsea and Barca in the final stages and you want to be taken seriously? Of course you'll get laughed at, especially when you see 75% of our matches in Europe. It wouldn't even be fair.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what it takes to please you two. If we lose and under perform you complain, if we win a convincing win with a good performance it's still a reason to be sarcastic. How about showing some support, is that so hard?
I enjoyed the win and also the performance to some extent. I just don't like the ignorance and arrogance shown by some dolts here before the game claiming it would be an easy win when it was everything but that, especially since there is everything to play for in the second leg.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We're not living 3 years ago. We're living now, and right now I believe they'd get the better of us over 2 legs.

You're saying we can play evenly against Real, Chelsea and Barca in the final stages and you want to be taken seriously? Of course you'll get laughed at, especially when you see 75% of our matches in Europe. It wouldn't even be fair.
you simply overrate others and underrate us

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why? Because we won a match? You do know that Arsenal can still make it and we still can get eliminated, like very, very easy?
That is correct of course.

But this is not what we would hear from you if the roles were reversed, is it? If we had lost 3:1 at home against Monaco, and Arsenal had won 2:1.
No, then you'd ridicule the shit out of our team, and everyone who would post something akin to what you just did. Which would probably be justified.

I'm not saying Zizinho or others aren't doing similar things in the opposite direction, but you do recognise the double standards here, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)