[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (18 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That is correct of course.

But this is not what we would hear from you if the roles were reversed, is it? If we had lost 3:1 at home against Monaco, and Arsenal had won 2:1.
No, then you'd ridicule the shit out of our team, and everyone who would post something akin to what you just did. Which would probably be justified.

I'm not saying Zizinho or others aren't doing similar things in the opposite direction, but you do recognise the double standards here, right?
I do, and you're right about what I'd do. No doubt about that actually.

I already said that our result is really not too bad. It just could have been much better, considering that we were not facing one of the big four. I was also pointing out DP84's ignorance showed before the match because that's what I do.

- - - Updated - - -

They have to score 3 goals away to one of the best defenses in the world.

Not happening.
I don't trust them, but hope you're right. :D

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I enjoyed the win and also the performance to some extent. I just don't like the ignorance and arrogance shown by some dolts here before the game claiming it would be an easy win when it was everything but that, especially since there is everything to play for in the second leg.
Indeed, we haven't won yet, there's 90 min left to play. But what we have shown is that we have the quality; both mental and tactical needed to go through.

Our players have shown the right attitude and deserve our supporting for the next match. Now is not the time for negativity and underappreciation.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I do, and you're right about what I'd do. No doubt about that actually.

I already said that our result is really not too bad. It just could have been much better, considering that we were not facing one of the big four. I was also pointing out DP84's ignorance showed before the match because that's what I do.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't trust them, but hope you're right. :D
Not sure I follow you here. I predicted 3-1 before the game, and considering the chances we created throughout the game and how limited Borussia looked, I wasn't far off.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Indeed, we haven't won yet, there's 90 min left to play. But what we have shown is that we have the quality; both mental and tactical needed to go through.

Our players have shown the right attitude and deserve our supporting for the next match. Now is not the time for negativity and underappreciation.
:tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

You're missing the point. No one is being negative towards the team because of yesterday's performance.

Not sure I follow you here. I predicted 3-1 before the game, and considering the chances we created throughout the game and how limited Borussia looked, I wasn't far off.
You predicted an easy match. It wasn't and was obvious that it wouldn't be. You were being ignorant. You are ignorant.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You're missing the point. No one is being negative towards the team because of yesterday's performance.
I suggest you take a look at the last few pages and Allegri's thread. :D

People here will always moan no matter what we do. I really hope we manage to put on an even more convincing performance scoring more goals at their turf as i'll be gladly infracted by telling the first one who complains to fuck off.

Actually, even if we lose, as long as we show some balls i'm fine with it. Winning and losing is just a normal part of football, lacking heart is unacceptable.

Mar 3, 2014
We're not living 3 years ago. We're living now, and right now I believe they'd get the better of us over 2 legs.

You're saying we can play evenly against Real, Chelsea and Barca in the final stages and you want to be taken seriously? Of course you'll get laughed at, especially when you see 75% of our matches in Europe. It wouldn't even be fair.

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoyed the win and also the performance to some extent. I just don't like the ignorance and arrogance shown by some dolts here before the game claiming it would be an easy win when it was everything but that, especially since there is everything to play for in the second leg.
Honestly:

- Real, yes. We have before. They obviously have the edge, but I could see us winning.
- Chelsea, for sure. EPL teams are overrated. Chelsea is good but we can beat them.

Barca and Bayern scare the crap out of me because of their playing style. Fortunately Euromaxxx has a decent record against Barca. Unfortunately, despite that decency, he still lost over two legs. Last time I recall when he beat em with literally one of the most terrible teams I've ever seen

Formacion.jpg

... (I just remember Crudeli going nuts.....Niang..Niang..Niang..El (Shaarawy)...El....El... El...Sulley Muntari...GOAL GOAL GOAL ....Sulley...MUNTARI....Sulley MUNTARI...In the most diabolical voice ever. Point is that team was **** and somehow Allegri pulled off a 2-0 win on one leg (only to lose 4-0 in the 2nd). absolutely ridiculous that guy...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I suggest you take a look at the last few pages and Allegri's thread. :D

People here will always moan no matter what we do. I really hope we manage to put on an even more convincing performance scoring more goals at their turf as i'll be gladly infracted by telling the first one who complains to fuck off.

Actually, even if we lose, as long as we show some balls i'm fine with it. Winning and losing is just a normal part of football, lacking heart is unacceptable.
I'd actually rather see us not showing balls and get through in this round instead of vice-versa.

Feb 26, 2015
In my opinion Juventus did a great job against Dortmund, although it was a close run. In front of the stadium I met the SUPERFAN who was of the same mind. here you can watch this amazing guy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)