[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I enjoyed the win and also the performance to some extent. I just don't like the ignorance and arrogance shown by some dolts here before the game claiming it would be an easy win when it was everything but that, especially since there is everything to play for in the second leg.
You weak ass pussy.

Who do you think we are? Fiorentina? Genoa? Palermo? We are friggin' Juventus. Why the fuck should we worry about Dortmund? And you enjoyed the win and the performance? What the fuck is that about? 2-1 is a poor result and opens us up to all kinds of shit in Dortmund. This game should have ended 3 or 4-1.

I honestly cannot believe your pussiness.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You weak ass pussy.

Who do you think we are? Fiorentina? Genoa? Palermo? We are friggin' Juventus. Why the fuck should we worry about Dortmund? And you enjoyed the win and the performance? What the fuck is that about? 2-1 is a poor result and opens us up to all kinds of shit in Dortmund. This game should have ended 3 or 4-1.

I honestly cannot believe your pussiness.
You forgot to capitalize Juventus.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Indeed, we haven't won yet, there's 90 min left to play. But what we have shown is that we have the quality; both mental and tactical needed to go through.

Our players have shown the right attitude and deserve our supporting for the next match. Now is not the time for negativity and underappreciation.
this. I think that from this game we take away a lot of positive notes, Dortmund a lot of doubts.
Their stadium is a factor, but theyy have shown a difficulty to attack our defense. If we don't give them many chances to counter-attack, they were rather predictable. And their defense is very weak, each time we attacked they panicked and we created serious threats. We will do this one.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Watched the game and the team actually did better than I expected since I was a bit pessimistic but in the end there are some regrets.

First of all I have to admit Allegri surprised me in a positive way making adaptations to Dortmund's style. Conte would never do that I guess. Good thing Allegri decided to make life easier for himself and team instead of trying to dominate them and eventually get caught on counter. For some periods of the match it was a bit frustrating to see our team dispossessed for so long but it worked. If it wasn't for Chiellini's fuck up you could say Dortmund were completely toothless. Pirlo's injury actually helped Allegri, after he went off we looked more solid in midfield and Pereyra had some nice runs.

It would be a perfect game if we won 2-0 or 3-1. 2-1 leaves some regrets because the result is too narrow especially with the fact we missed quite a few good chances to make it at least 3-1. With the 2-1 result we simply have to score in Dortmund so I guess Allegri will go for the same gameplan once again. I hope he works with the players on counters, we simply have to be more clinical if we want to progress.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
this. I think that from this game we take away a lot of positive notes, Dortmund a lot of doubts.
Their stadium is a factor, but theyy have shown a difficulty to attack our defense. If we don't give them many chances to counter-attack, they were rather predictable. And their defense is very weak, each time we attacked they panicked and we created serious threats. We will do this one.
true their defense is shaky but with Reus, Aubameyang, Mikitharian and Immobile they have enough quality strikers to cause problems to any defence. i think chances are still 50:50 Dortmund returned to the top half of the Bundesliga.Without a doubt Shows Its Performance Has Improved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)