[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Malmö (September 16th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Pogba

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
This win just means that the troll here will complain even harder at the next negative result, if that ever happens. ;)

Atletico will tear us apart, they say (funny way of celebrating a win), like Olympiakos did with them. Then I can only wonder what Olympiakos will do to us. Let's enjoy while it lasts, good sirs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tevez for MoM. Was thinking Caceres during the match up until Tevez decided he wanted to finally get a goal after 5 years.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This win just means that the troll here will complain even harder at the next negative result, if that ever happens. ;)

Atletico will tear us apart, they say (funny way of celebrating a win), like Olympiakos did with them. Then I can only wonder what Olympiakos will do to us. Let's enjoy while it lasts, good sirs.
That guy's a double though.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Anybody else see Licht grab and tug on that dude's junk? Thought he was going to see red for a second.

Good match, frustrating at times, especially from Evra who hasn't clicked yet. Asamoah and his longshots were annoying too as at least twice I felt he could have layed the ball off to someone else.

Got the 3 points and now A. Madrid lost so this group is looking better.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We won and I am satisfied with that but no way with this display.I don't know,Allegri wants to copy Conte with the substitutions ?Put Morata at 85-86 minute ?Why ?we were leading 2-0.Morata must feel the ball in this team.After he was fouled we scored from a free kick.
Yes they park the bus but with this kind of display we will suck in CL.Okay we play without Vidal and Pirlo.And I rhink that Asa played better at the flank then as a CM which we though that is his natural position.Marchisio could be better as well Evra.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Olympiakos?!
They have a choice surrender now and we will spare them or turn up and concede another 8...
Seriously this group now became tougher as we should now get results from both Olympiakos and Atletico.
I believe we will manage to qualify with Atletico in the end like was originally expected
We will probably win and draw Olympiakos while draw Atl at home and draw/lose away
Atletico will definitely beat Olympiakos at home and I cant see Malmo taking points from anyone

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anybody else see Licht grab and tug on that dude's junk? Thought he was going to see red for a second.

Good match, frustrating at times, especially from Evra who hasn't clicked yet. Asamoah and his longshots were annoying too as at least twice I felt he could have layed the ball off to someone else.

Got the 3 points and now A. Madrid lost so this group is looking better.
I think he did it accidentally

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
why only 31.000 spectators? okay its "only" Malmö, but that low attendance is pretty disappointing...
It was pretty dissapointing for me too.I heard that the tickets were quite expencieve .250 Eur.?Ayway dissapointed.Even against Udinese wasn't the stadium full.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don't know if Atletico losing this first game is such a good thing all in all. They'll probably need 6/6 against us now.
Lets not exaggerate... We are still talking about Atletico...
If Real couldnt get 6 against us Atletico wont either...
The only team who will get 6 against us are Bayern...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm relatively happy with tonight's performance. The first half was a struggle but we were always in control of the game and in the second half we created opening after opening. Really should have won the game at least 4-0. Like everyone else I want to see Allegri try a different system but am I gonna complain about 3 wins from 3 games with 0 goals conceded? No, I'm not. The 3-5-2 is still a useful option for us. We've been dominant in all of the games and risked very little. Definitely a pleasing start to the season imo.

Tevez, Lichtsteiner and Caceres have hit the ground running. Excellent starts to the season for those three. Lichtsteiner could've done better with his end product tonight but his running and constant willingness to get in behind the opposition's defence caused Malmo a ton of problems. Evra was poor. For anyone who watches a lot of English football this shouldn't come as much of a surprise. He was poor for United in his last couple years there and now it looks like he's continuing that here. Unreliable defensively, doesn't offer a great deal of quality going forward, and seemingly unfit too. He's more suited to a back four but I'm pretty sure Asamoah could do a better job than him there as well. I thought Llorente played well and linked the play very nicely. Should've scored that header though. Morata gave another exciting cameo. Really wanted Allegri to give him at least 15 minutes. It's frustrating that he waits until the 80something minute mark to make his changes.

Buffon 6.5 (Not much to do. Crucial save when called upon in the first half)
Caceres 8 (Solid as a rock and passed it well too. On this form he should start even when Barzagli comes back)
Bonucci 6.5 (Good enough)
Chiellini 7 (Typically strong. Glad to have him back)
Lichtsteiner 8 (Constant threat but should've probably had at least one assist or goal)
Pogba 7 (Combined well with SL. Key man for us, especially when Vidal isn't playing)
Marchisio 6 (Not as effective as he was against Chievo and Udinese)
Asamoah 6.5 (Brilliant assist. Solid otherwise)
Evra 4 (Frustrating performance. Needs to improve)
Tevez 8.5 (Decisive. Two lovely goals)
Llorente 6 (Played well but missed a clear chance)

Allegri gets a passing grade. I was frustrated that he stuck with the 3-5-2 and that he didn't give the subs more time to make an impact but at the end of the day the result was the most important thing and he got it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)