[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Malmö (September 16th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Pogba

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
3 points is really important but we need to improve. Hopefully we stop using the 3-5-2, Morata and Coman have shown they can bring something to the team, 4 3 1 2 or a variant of that would make us more more dynamic. We need to play far better, Atletico losing could go well for us if we decide to play well and get 3 points in our next game but it could also go sour if we fail to get a result.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just glad we won

Our first half was just awful though, thankfully we sorted ourselves out somewhat.

Worst players, Evra and Llorente hands down. Pogba was crap too. Best was obviously Tevez. The defence was solid, asamoah done well.
Llorente worst player?! Are you drunk?!
Llorente played a good game IMO and almost scored a brilliant back heel

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No question about it. MOM Tevez. We made a hard work of it till we got the goal, I really hope we can get the finger out of our asses and do a better job from the start. Once we get going.. we really do and we really should have won by more though nothings changed in the number of hopeless shots we take. Olympiakos pulled a shock so we really needed three points and the boys delivered.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
plEase oh please do the fucking subs earlier, give others a chance
I thought that for 0-0 but really Malmö did nothing to test us and we had the lead, points were so important here. The main problem with getting someone like Coman on is that he would have forced a pointless formation switch, only Morata for Llorente could have come earlier and Llorente was still holding the ball well until the last 15 mins.

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente worst player?! Are you drunk?!
Llorente played a good game IMO and almost scored a brilliant back heel
Yeah but he should have easily scored the first chance, that was poor for his standard, especially as it was a header.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That fukin tradition of making subs after the 80 mins WHYYYYYY FUKIN WHYYYYY.

Ill say the same that against udinese: Let fukin Coman and orata ply, and scratch this 352. Enought is enought and i hope that when our defense is complete...Max will not have any excuse to not do it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hard fought victory but played ok in the second half.

We just need to be patient and keep the tempo up, rather than forcing crazy shots at times.

Tevez and Licht were excellent. Caceres also had a good game again.

I liked Asamoah making the run from midfield past the strikers to create the opening goal, that's something Pogba needs to do more of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)