[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Malmö (September 16th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Pogba

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Wasnt happy with our performance and Aleggri making the changes so late. This game.was crying out for players like Morata, Coman amd Giovinco to be on much earlier.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
We would not have any problems playing against this team with 3 attackers, sometimes you have to have balls.Malmo were defending even with one goal down.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We are winning and keeping clean sheets without some important players like Vidal, Pirlo and Barzagli.

Still, we must improve in coming matches. Atletico game will tell us a lot about this team.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We controlled the whole match but we just couldn't do anything with the ball. I hated that subs took so long, it was one of things that frustrated me the most with Conte. I was hoping Allegri would be different. Morata looked a lot more direct than Llorente, I hope to see more of him.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Keeper was in no man's land for that fk....So happy for Tevez:D

This is now a very tough group to navigate after today's results....I'll be happy with a draw at the Calderon,especially if we beat Olympiacos at Juventus stadium....Just don't play 3-5-2 against Atletico...With Arturo and Barza back,we can get a result at the Calderon

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
still very much like last season conte juve.

and morata contribute more in like 5 minutes than llorente in 85 minutes, play morata as starter ffs, who cares if he just 21? pogba is 21 too.

and drop 3-5-2 in europe please!
So we lost today? :confused2

:howler:

[TABLE="class: league-table"] [TR="class: even"] [TD="class: fh"]Benfica [/TD] [TD="class: fs"] 0 - 2 [/TD] [TD="class: fa"] Zenit St. Petersburg [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Whaddya gonna do when your keeper gets red carded in the 18th minute? :boh:

tell me about all the goals he scored last year in the cl
The past 5 years.
Yup...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hoping this group turns out like ours 2 years ago. I hope Juventus and Olympiakos go through just like Juventus and Shaktar went through before leaving Chelsea behind.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Buffon 7.0 Did what he had to to keep a clean sheet.
Cacares 7.0 Wanted to go forward but his role was to cover Barza's job, which he did
Bonucci 6.5 Typical Bonbon!
Chiellini 7. 0 Glad to have him back!
Licht 8.0 Gave 100% as always. Was frustrated by lack of teammates on occasions.
Evra 2.5 This guy is NOT Juve material. In the three games he has played, he has given 40% or less. Pogs was doing half his job for him on Saturday and Kwad most of it today. Why did Maxi play him when he had Kwad on the field, anyway. He needs to shape up or ship him out!
Pogba 7.0 Played hard. Took a few knocks. He was clearly tired by the 80th minute due to his tireless running.
Marchisio 7.0 He is doing his job as Pirlo's stand in. Although he 'ghosts', he pops up when and where we need someone.
Asamoah 6.5 Pleased to see him back. Playing Evra and Kwad in similar roles was a waste of a player, but I would have stuck with Kwad!
Tevez 8.0 MOTM for me! Gave 100%, two goals and tried to give more!
Llorente 6.0 Had a hard time. Was frequently fouled to prevent him from doing anything, but he was on his own quite a bit, making him a marked man.

Morata Not enough playing time to give a rating but he was willing to work. Maxi should have put him or Kingsley on instead of Evra.

Romulo Came on too late to rate, but he was another willing worker.

Gio Came on too late to rate & too late to make any improvement to our lead.

Maxi, you really need to heed our advice! You were far too late with the subs and left our most ineffective player on the field. This is Juve you are managing now, not milan!
Ref - I'll give him 4.5 as he wasn't a total prat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)