[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
ye Evra is good enough for Serie A but in champions he doesn't have neither the drive nor the dribbling Sandro has.

Why the hell Allegri can't play with 4 man behind !?!??! Sevilla had no Central Forward!!!! why keeping 3 defenders.
Just start Cuadrado or Pjaca to Help Higuain since Dybala drop really low to play the ball.
This

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
I can accept the starting lineup.
What ticks me most is the fact that it took 65 minutes for Allegri to make a change after it was clear since the midst of the first half that it doesn't work. What reason was there to wait that long?
That Italian conservative approach can sometime drive me mad.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Wow, that was some disgusting shit from Allegri. Conte syndrome? So stubborn :sergio: So much talent on the bench yet we're forced to watch Chiellini crossing to Higuain.

Not starting A. Sandro is inexcusable. Evra is good for an odd game in Serie A. Pjanic on the bench is the hit of the evening, lol.

Taking off Dybala for Pjaca is dumb as well. Should have taken off a CB for Pjaca so Sevilla's defense would stretch a bit :sergio:

And Cuadrado was there too, but due to dumb selection Allegri had to introduce the players that should be starters in the first place.

I can't get the reason behind sticking to the 352 so much, even in the circumstances we've had today. Why do You need that 3rd defender in the last 20 minutes if Sevilla dropped back and didn't even try to press? Two CBs would cut it. Again we make it hard for ourselves i CL and then one wonders 'what if we didn't get Bayern in RO16', lol.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
And $#@! you very much to the dimwit, who jinxed the Real game.
I was glad they scored, we can't use pathetic excuses like oh they flopped so it's normal. Fuck normal, can't stand shirty excuses we play for ourselves we have our own expectations and no excuse can be made for what happened. We got played. The Juve way!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As I predicted before, I stick to it, we are ending up third in this group only to meet Union in the EL and Pogba knocking us out.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

player of the match : Rico
For me it was Mercado and pareja. Rico made one or two solid saves that's all. We didn't test him enough. Not many chances that stretched him other than Sandro header and maybe another one I might have missed when I went for a shit.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Honestly, when we watch Juventus at CL we learn how it feels to support Roma in Serie A. Pure choking and weak mentality. It's very frustrating. It's exactly how they fuck up against the minnows in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)