[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Please. Just please. Jem, you are smarter than this.

Firstly, I'm exemplifying the stupidity of judging a game 5 minutes after it ended.

Secondly, Higuain is a part of the blame - liek the rest of the team. If you pay 90m for a striker. These are the games he needs to win. No discussion. Otherwise why spend that amount on a player, if not to win a game like this?
Football is a team sport, and strikers - no matter who they are - need proper service.

He got very little service, but still managed to make a vicious header towards goal that was unlucky to bounce off of the underside of the crossbar. And he made some good runs that ended up seeming like good chances to score, when they in fact weren't. In particular I'm referring to Pjanic's cross that the defender tackled away. That pass reached the defender first and foremost; not Higuain.

And please stop the master supression techniques, there's no reason to pull the "you are smarter than this"-card.

All I said was that Higuain got very little service, which is an undeniable fact. Other than that, I said that the chance from Pjanic's cross wasn't as big a chance as it seemed to be at first glance.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:tup:

Stupid to lay the blame on him.

The game was already headed to a draw when Allegri announced the starting lineup before kickoff
Oh come on its not headed for a draw. What was heading for a draw was when he made late subs. The tactical approach was really wrong as well we should have gone a bit compact in midfield instead they did very much that when winning the ball yet we can't win a ball for shit. Seriously that's what's more frustrating we really can't win the ball back and I spent a lot of the time hoping sevilla misplaced a pass.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Frustrating game!
Our mid isnt strong enough
Although I did like Alves in the last 20 minutes I really didnt like his first 70 - Am I the only one who prefers Cuadrado there?
Dybala thinks he is Messi - too many dribblings trying to go past 4 players like he is trying to impress Real and Barca`s scouts..
Higuain could have done better in one occasion but I wouldnt say he was bad..
Asamoah - He isnt good enough - Seriously I think Lemina is much better than this version of Asamoah!
Lemina - wasnt good 1st half but was ok in the 2nd
Buffon - dont think Sevilla had a shot on goal (on target)
Chiellini - was fooled once but was pretty good actually

It seems we are having some trouble when teams pressuring us!
Sevilla played a negative tactic but we should win at home against everyone!

We will beat Zagreb and I believe we will get at least 4 points vs Lyon but Sevilla away - If we dont improve we can forget about the 3 pts there

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
So fucking frustrating this game
Why not start with Pjanic?
The only one today that could actually move forward was Alves, I for one never knew he could not cross.
Khedira should have scored as well as Higuain at least once. This would have been in the bag! But no, for some reason all last touches were aweful (beside the header on bar, that's just the luck you get after not scoring for 70 minutes)
I hate as well how these Spanish just cried at every moment they could, reminded me so much of the Real games of two years ago. Now we know for sure why every year the Spanish teams do well, all refs love sucking there cocks

Let's quickly forget tonight and move on

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Frustrating game!
Our mid isnt strong enough
Although I did like Alves in the last 20 minutes I really didnt like his first 70 - Am I the only one who prefers Cuadrado there?
Dybala thinks he is Messi - too many dribblings trying to go past 4 players like he is trying to impress Real and Barca`s scouts..
Higuain could have done better in one occasion but I wouldnt say he was bad..
Asamoah - He isnt good enough - Seriously I think Lemina is much better than this version of Asamoah!
Lemina - wasnt good 1st half but was ok in the 2nd
Buffon - dont think Sevilla had a shot on goal (on target)
Chiellini - was fooled once but was pretty good actually

It seems we are having some trouble when teams pressuring us!
Sevilla played a negative tactic but we should win at home against everyone!

We will beat Zagreb and I believe we will get at least 4 points vs Lyon but Sevilla away - If we dont improve we can forget about the 3 pts there
We can crush Seville away from home if we play courageously. Don't see it happening though. Allegri will go for a draw and we will be lucky to get a point there.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I was one of his biggest fans and I was one of the few who (wrongly) believed who could get back to being a proper player...but Asamoah is finished as a football and has been for some time. He is a liability now and it literally hurts us on the field whenever he plays. Sad to see, because before his nasty injury he was one of our most solid and reliable players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)