[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Allegri has to take the blame for this one. He got his lineup all wrong and we basically threw away 70 mins of the game. But it's seemingly the same old Juve in Europe. Timid, dull and listless with spurts of decent football. The Higuain header off the crossbar summed it up for me, knew it would end 0-0 after that. What an annoying and frustrating game that was. Already off to a poor start, we simply need to win all of our home games and now we've failed.
Higuain choked. Had three opportunities. One of them should have been a goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NYJuventino

Aug 7, 2015
Abysmal approach, abysmal performance and most of all cowardice. This sums up our CL journey year in year out and we will never ever learn. I am mostly $#@!ing disappointed about the amount of enery I wasted anticipating this match, the wait and the excitement only to get a really cold shower and a reality check that we will never ever be the powerhouse in Europe if we keep on this mentality.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6.5

Dani Alves 5
Khedira 5.5
Lemina 5
Asamoah 4.5
Evra 5

Dybala 5
Higuain 4.5

Pjanic 5.5
Alex Sandro 6,5
Pjaca 6
Dybala 5? Are you high? He was the only one trying to do anything. I lost track of how many times he got fouled.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Higuain choked. Had three opportunities. One of them should have been a goal.
He had very little service. The header that hit the crossbar was a great one, unlucky there. As for the pass from Pjanic which seemed like a world class tackling interception by the defender; it was actually very easy for the defender, as the ball was hit hard straight onto the defender's leg.

There was a lot wrong with Juve tonight, but I'm definitely not gonna blame Higuain.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Dybala, Pjanic and Higuain played only 18 minutes with each other! Seriously what the $#@! Allegri was thinking?
ye Evra is good enough for Serie A but in champions he doesn't have neither the drive nor the dribbling Sandro has.

Why the hell Allegri can't play with 4 man behind !?!??! Sevilla had no Central Forward!!!! why keeping 3 defenders.
Just start Cuadrado or Pjaca to Help Higuain since Dybala drop really low to play the ball.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Abysmal approach, abysmal performance and most of all cowardice. This sums up our CL journey year in year out and we will never ever learn. I am mostly fucking disappointed about the amount of enery I wasted anticipating this match, the wait and the excitement only to get a really cold shower and a reality check that we will never ever be the powerhouse in Europe if we keep on this mentality.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6.5

Dani Alves 5
Khedira 5.5
Lemina 5
Asamoah 4.5
Evra 5

Dybala 5
Higuain 4.5

Pjanic 5.5
Alex Sandro 6,5
Pjaca 6
Too generous for Alves and Evra

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How did Higuain play? Bad luck he didn't score the header?
He missed header but otherwise has little to no help and service, very sad midfield behind him. Only started going for crosses late and he was facing 10 Sevilla players in there...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He had very little service. The header that hit the crossbar was a great one, unlucky there. As for the pass from Pjanic which seemed like a world class tackling interception by the defender; it was actually very easy for the defender, as the ball was hit hard straight onto the defender's leg.

There was a lot wrong with Juve tonight, but I'm definitely not gonna blame Higuain.
:agree:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol2:
Seriously Dominic? Seriously? How many times have we done this before? When did we ever learn?
The approach in the future might still be the "good old Italian", but selection wise I believe that this was indeed a lesson Allegri learned. Pjanic and Alex Sandro will be sure starters in the important matches from now on.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Higuain was left alone. I'm not one if his fans, but blaming him is retarded.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

:tup:

Stupid to lay the blame on him.

The game was already headed to a draw when Allegri announced the starting lineup before kickoff

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So let me get this straight..

We have world class wingbacks but we leave one of them on the bench and don't use the other one either because we decide to play through the midle where we are shit because our smartass coach decided to leave our most creative player on the bench, too.

Tactics. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)