CL: Galatasaray - Juventus (14 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++
Sami Yen, Westfalen, Istanbul, Germany, Japan, Mars..... doesnt matter...

tell sir "chicken" Moggi to arrange the next match in Delle Alpi.. because it is the only place in the world that you have a chance to win against Galatasaray....

I wonder if I see jUvEFA will ever come to Sami Yen without crying before I die.....
Typical :rolleyes:

The gala fans were lost all the first stage games..... but now theyvappear to show how brabe they are.

Hope ull get kicked out by real sociedad...gala doesnt deserve to go through.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Typical :rolleyes:

The gala fans were lost all the first stage games..... but now theyvappear to show how brabe they are.

Hope ull get kicked out by real sociedad...gala doesnt deserve to go through.
i dont see why they shouldnt theyve been doing fine but this win was desrved for both team actually a draw would have been much better result!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

yes i guess luck wasnt at all yeah we could have manged a 6-0 but that Gk was amazing and that di viao just wasnt in his good days!
yea...mondragon saved their a**es. altho chimenti wasnt all that bad either in the 1st half......considering he NEVER gets to play.....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

i dont see why they shouldnt theyve been doing fine but this win was desrved for both team actually a draw would have been much better result!
IM not discussing their performance, theywon because they used their chances... im talking about the DIVING FEST that some pleayers did,,,and we lost overall 15 minutes of the game because of this. Very lame ah?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

IM not discussing their performance, theywon because they used their chances... im talking about the DIVING FEST that some pleayers did,,,and we lost overall 15 minutes of the game because of this. Very lame ah?

the last time i counted, there were 5 galas went down within 5-10 mins of eah other. yea...we lost a whole lotta time there

and it's offical, i'm NOT gonna watch lazio-juve.....coz i think i bring bad luck :LOL::LOL:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Sami Yen, Westfalen, Istanbul, Germany, Japan, Mars..... doesnt matter...

tell sir "chicken" Moggi to arrange the next match in Delle Alpi.. because it is the only place in the world that you have a chance to win....

I wonder if I see jUvEFA will ever come to Sami Yen without crying before I die.....

piss off b*tch

Sociedad will make you want to rip that tongue out and eat it.

CimBomBom

Aug 28, 2003
Sociedad wins or lose.. what changes??
You; as a club are still CHICKEN shits...

I see there is a political authorities here too.. can they please answer me then, what makes jUvEFA players' life more important than Roma's basketball players?? Roma came and played their match last week..
another point, who talks about terrorism; can u tell me one single match carried to another country in USA after plane crashes, or in England (IRA is still bombing there) I am sure jUvEFA will try to do anything to not go to England too if next round any british team comes from draw. but the problem is, u can bite England. Turkey has no lobby in jUvEFA so play with it..

Thats your clubs character, I am sorry to say that.. OK, there was two bombs last month, I dont remember any bomb last time when you cried like a baby to not come to Istanbul again.. What was that time then??

Whoelse call Turkey or Istanbul not safe, I hardly suggest him to check the crime rates in all Metropolitan cities in the world.. There you will see Istanbul is the safest Metropolitan city in the world.. There is internet under your hand, first search, then talk!

and about Mondragon staff.. I accept he was gorgeous today. But he is our player isnt he? and his job is to save. so "if" sentences wont mean anything. we have saying like this; if my aunt had beard, he would be my uncle... so if, if, if.... means nothing. If you were a bit luckier you could maybe make 3-0 first half.. if we were a bit luckier we would have made it 7-0 second half..

Btw, I liked Kim Milton Nielsen best in jUvEFA team.. he saved two penalties.. none of your other players effected the game that much..

Now say whatelse you want... But there is a fact that none of you can change!! Although jUvEFA guaranteed the second phase, they still cry like a chicken!!! and that makes you the most unhonorable club in europe.. and I am afraid all Europe had seen it and agreed... so why dont you just get your nipples and go to bed?? isnt it soo late for all of you?? dont forget to change your diapers though.... :D

PS: I hope you got one more lesson in Westfalen about how to be a fan... There is no fan organizations in the world compared with ultrAslan... We are everywhere!!! As I told you before, next time cry for Japan or North Pole; you will see the same movie there...

Good night now my little babies... I would have stayed and sung a lullaby for you, if I didnt have things to do...:D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
how come every time Galatasaray are involved, their fans turn the thread into a war whether they win or lose ?

that alone speaks volumes about the club and their fans.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003

I see there is a political authorities here too.. can they please answer me then, what makes jUvEFA players' life more important than Roma's basketball players?? Roma came and played their match last week..
another point, who talks about terrorism; can u tell me one single match carried to another country in USA after plane crashes, or in England (IRA is still bombing there) I am sure jUvEFA will try to do anything to not go to England too if next round any british team comes from draw. but the problem is, u can bite England. Turkey has no lobby in jUvEFA so play with it..

last time i checked......it was UEFA who decided to POSTPONE the game, and then moved it to germany.
Whoelse call Turkey or Istanbul not safe, I hardly suggest him to check the crime rates in all Metropolitan cities in the world.. There you will see Istanbul is the safest Metropolitan city in the world.. There is internet under your hand, first search, then talk!
no one was talking bout the crime r8....we're talking bout the bombing that killed many ppl. or have u forgot.....?

wanna compare trophies m8....? :devil:

I would have stayed and sung a lullaby for you, if I didnt have things to do...

sure u do......like come here and talk trash.....

:fero::fero:

bitter turk.....!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
how come every time Galatasaray are involved, their fans turn the thread into a war whether they win or lose ?

that alone speaks volumes about the club and their fans.
Indeed, I would like to see more respectful Galatasaray fans.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
then again...they only come here ONCE in a blue moon....:D

i sense more gala fans will be coming....

to anyone who thinks gala shud go with us to the 2nd round......i hope u take back ur words. with fans like them.......i'd rather have sociedad!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sociedad wins or lose.. what changes??
We are talking about Juve vs Gala or about Osama bin laden??

I just see a lot of HUMAN shite coming out from your mouth,and it doesnt smell good for sure...... so change ur vocabulary or ull find a red card soon.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

i've met quite a lot....but they're all the same :(

yeah they are ALL the same .... man... at Soccer Gaming, most of the threads that involve galatasaray / turkey turn into full fledged battles :(

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
then again...they only come here ONCE in a blue moon....:D

i sense more gala fans will be coming....
True :D

the last time i saw them was after juve beat them in delle alpi........and they re-appear now, full of proud.D

So stupid. :)

CimBomBom

Aug 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Indeed, I would like to see more respectful Galatasaray fans.
and I wanna see A jUvEFA fan.. doesnt matter respectful, or disrespectful or whatelse.. just one single fan I wanna see in Istanbul.. :D But that will never happen wont it??

if you just look at the topic after the first jUvEFA-Galatasaray match, you would see that I congratulated you all after your win.. so jUvEFA fans are the last persons who gives lecture about being respect or any other things.. First you learn to be a MAN.. not a chicken!!

and I also see some friends, seems they lost their nipples; who thinks they know a lot about Galatasaray. can you please tell me first team of Galatasaray?? it seems you know a lot about who is our first team player who is bench player...

And the people who are not Italian in this forum; are you that desperate? I mean dont you have any a bit more honorable team in your own country to support?? it seems not.. what a pity!

one more suggestion; lets not spend your time to answering me.. you better discuss what plans you should organize what you should do in 2nd round away match.. who knows maybe one of you will go and bomb himself in that country for your DEAR chicken club...:D
Btw, I heard some guys raped a woman in Madrid yesterday. You shouldnt go there either. tell your jUvEFA!! your players honour is on danger.. But this time convince them that Turin is the only safe place in the world. Cause other countries dont help too it seems..

tell your mamas to leave your nipples in honey jar, for some minutes. I heard it helps baby sleep deeper and quicker...

ciao.. have a nice dream..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
WOW.

I'm in the hospital for a few days and World War III breaks out in the Juve forum.

And, surprisingly, Incubo didn't start it.

Have I missed much since Friday??:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)