CL: Galatasaray - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++

and I wanna see A jUvEFA fan.. doesnt matter respectful, or disrespectful or whatelse.. just one single fan I wanna see in Istanbul.. :D But that will never happen wont it??
Like Jackie chan said to his partner in ROUSH HOUR 1:

"Ill just let you speak, to know how stupid u are".

:)

Moderate ur vocabulary :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
and I wanna see A jUvEFA fan.. doesnt matter respectful, or disrespectful or whatelse.. just one single fan I wanna see in Istanbul.. :D But that will never happen wont it??

if you just look at the topic after the first jUvEFA-Galatasaray match, you would see that I congratulated you all after your win.. so jUvEFA fans are the last persons who gives lecture about being respect or any other things.. First you learn to be a MAN.. not a chicken!!

and I also see some friends, seems they lost their nipples; who thinks they know a lot about Galatasaray. can you please tell me first team of Galatasaray?? it seems you know a lot about who is our first team player who is bench player...

And the people who are not Italian in this forum; are you that desperate? I mean dont you have any a bit more honorable team in your own country to support?? it seems not.. what a pity!

one more suggestion; lets not spend your time to answering me.. you better discuss what plans you should organize what you should do in 2nd round away match.. who knows maybe one of you will go and bomb himself in that country for your DEAR chicken club...:D
Btw, I heard some guys raped a woman in Madrid yesterday. You shouldnt go there either. tell your jUvEFA!! your players honour is on danger.. But this time convince them that Turin is the only safe place in the world. Cause other countries dont help too it seems..

tell your mamas to leave your nipples in honey jar, for some minutes. I heard it helps baby sleep deeper and quicker...

ciao.. have a nice dream..
This post has nothing to do with respect. Whatsoever.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++
yea say wath you want but this is bad couching from lippi,i hate to lose againts turkish shi t and making changes at the 85min is really bad, he had to put trezeguet in the second half and nedved, and camoranesi nooo he badly wanet to lose againts the stupidest team in the world,
a draw was ok but 2losses at 1week after havent losing 1game than i dont think its ok,
know i am even not happy if we draw againts lazio,
only a win can make me happy,
because i hate losing and we lost againts inter 3-1 in ore on house and know againts a F uck t up team name's galatasaray,
so i wanne see the cup (champions leageu)
if we dont do this than i will have a bad summer :(

ps galatasaray fans don't make fun uf us because next week we will be first in our group and go to the next round but galatasaray will be 3the and we will say ARRIVIDERCHI BRUTO CORNUTI
I agree! this really sucks, and I am seriously pissed off! We are Juventus! we don't feck up like this! 2 losses in one week, after going unbeaten for quite a while?? especially to some half-baked team shouldn't even come close to our second string team! Even if Hasan Sukur is good, so what? it's only one person!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I missed this match, as well as the Inter match on Saturday.

It's been that bad, hasn't it??

Funny. Whenever someone talks about players to acquire in the transfer market, I've been screaming "Defense" for the two months I've been here.

This is only the beginning, boys (and girls). If this defense doesn't fix it's leaks, they are going to be exposed even more, because the meat of the schedule is coming right around the corner.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

I agree! this really sucks, and I am seriously pissed off! We are Juventus! we don't feck up like this! 2 losses in one week, after going unbeaten for quite a while?? especially to some half-baked team shouldn't even come close to our second string team! Even if Hasan Sukur is good, so what? it's only one person!!
Well, ill tell you that in football, it happens a lot. U have to learn to win and accept ur defeat too. We can be good , but we can have our bad days too. And believe me, that this is nothing in comparison with years ago.

So take it easy. We will have to make moves in the market for the defense, thats for sure.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I missed this match, as well as the Inter match on Saturday.
ahaa!! So you're to blame! Bastard! :D

Try missing the Lazio game as well and see if we lose again. ;)

BTW, what were you at the hospital for? If you don't mind me asking...

P.S, Gala fans are so funny :extatic:

:lazy:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Diabetic Seizure.

Pretty bad one, too. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I came back to work today, because I finally had the strength to. I still have pounding headaches and dizziness, but that should end in a couple of days.

However, knowing what I know now about what's happened in the last 5 days with Juve, I would've been better off staying in the hospital.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Diabetic Seizure.

Pretty bad one, too. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I came back to work today, because I finally had the strength to. I still have pounding headaches and dizziness, but that should end in a couple of days.

However, knowing what I know now about what's happened in the last 5 days with Juve, I would've been better off staying in the hospital.
Aww dude... that sucks. Sorry man, hope you feel better soon.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Hi Sergio,

Hope you'd feel better soon....sure it's hard for you after knowing the results of our two matches!! :D

No, seriously, take care. Have missed you these few dayz.:angel:

I'm yet to watch the replay of the game and to read all the previous posts in this thread. But could anyone kind enough to summarize why we lost?

We played crap??
Too many fouls?
Bad referee?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'll be alright, and thank you for your kind words.

I don't want to go too off-topic here, so I ask you, besides the defense having more holes than Swiss Cheese, was Buffon off his game against Inter? And what about today against Gala, did Chimenti start? All these conceded goals are worrying the hell out of me.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

And the people who are not Italian in this forum; are you that desperate? I mean dont you have any a bit more honorable team in your own country to support?? it seems not.. what a pity!
What is your problem? perhaps you realize that even though your shitty little team managed to beat our second string when they were off form, you still know that your little club cannot compare to Juve! You know it, therefore you have to act immaturely, stupidly, and in a completely assinine way. I mean, where did the comment about non-Italians supporting Juve because of the lack of "honorable teams" teams in there country?? Why did you say something as thoughtless and moronic as that??? Talk about plain stupidity! I am American-look at all the possible teams I could support in America.....baseball, basketball, football, etc. The soccer league here is small, and never competes outside of the US because they don't have the money to become better and compete elsewhere at the moment. I also support Liverpool-I lived in England for a year....do you have a problem with that?? Since the first time I heard of Juventus, when they drew with manu at the 99 CL, I have supported them. I didn't even know how good they were-just the fact that they drew against manu at old trafford endeared me towards them. Since then I have liked the team more and more. If there is something wrong with that, please tell me......................
I know several Turkish people, and they are all very nice people. You, on the other hand, are a disgrace to your country. You should be ashamed by your highly juvenile behavior, and should try and better your self-although I can see you have already started to do that, by hanging out here with your betters. Thank you for your attention in reading something this long-it must have taxed you quite a bit

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Well, ill tell you that in football, it happens a lot. U have to learn to win and accept ur defeat too. We can be good , but we can have our bad days too. And believe me, that this is nothing in comparison with years ago.

So take it easy. We will have to make moves in the market for the defense, thats for sure.

lol..............yes, we do need a defensive aquisition........and I admit I'm a bit higly strung about this.....can't help it;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I'll be alright, and thank you for your kind words.

I don't want to go too off-topic here, so I ask you, besides the defense having more holes than Swiss Cheese, was Buffon off his game against Inter? And what about today against Gala, did Chimenti start? All these conceded goals are worrying the hell out of me.
Ok, alot would probably disagree with me, but I think Buffon did ok vs. Inter. As I saw it, he couldn't really do much about the goals.

Chimenti was ok. Made some good saves, and was not to blame on either goal. The defence just sucked if you ask me.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I dont give a shit about Gala fans, and actually I want Gala to go through with Juve instead of R. Sociedad, but in a way I want Real Sociedad to leave them out for being so rude

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Also, if in the first half our BENCH players gave Galatasaray some trouble, I wonder what the first whole team would have done.

Im not angry about this match, because when I saw the lineups I understood Lippi is resting the players for a more important match, against Lazio, we're already qualified and a draw at home against already out Olympiakos will give us the first place of group D

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
As for Gala fans, take your 3 measly points and good luck, just don't assume the Serie A champions are Leeds United. Rossoneri and Bianconeri may not be the best of friends, but at least we don't put ourselves in harm's way... In the end, it's just a game, lives are worth a bit more...I think.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++
As for Gala fans, take your 3 measly points and good luck, just don't assume the Serie A champions are Leeds United. Rossoneri and Bianconeri may not be the best of friends, but at least we don't put ourselves in harm's way... In the end, it's just a game, lives are worth a bit more...I think.
Well said.

Look at me, I actually agree with a Milan fan! :eek: :scared:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003

i'm not italian....so what if i support juve? u see ppl from hongkong support manU....and that's desperate? stupid fool!!

FYI....i do support teams from MY country...! :fero:

Diabetic Seizure.
get well soon sergio...! :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

Good night now my little babies... I would have stayed and sung a lullaby for you, if I didnt have things to do...:D
I guess Turks like him have dicqs so small they prefer to call em nipples.

oh look, your mother 's here. She says got tired of your dad's "nipple"....oh wait, she says she got tired of your "nipple" too.

Oh my.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)