CL: Galatasaray - Juventus (9 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Di Vaios struggled a lot, and since DP arrival he is not the same and im a BIT worried about this because now we have 2 out of form attackers.
Make it 3... And the question is: Who is Zalayeta?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
1st half we were doing good...LOTS of chances. di vaio :wallbang: i bet trez wud have scored given the same chance ;) maresca did very well, and so did zala on the rite side (to my shock :eek:)

but 2nd half.....was a whole diff story. gala came out the more determined, while we acted like we didnt give a damn anymore. that 2nd goal by sukur, tudor was to blame IMO....he was toooo slow tracking back :fero:

havent yet to loose a game....and now we've lost back-to-back game....
:down::down:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

it def was i was thinkin him and marcesca gave us a really good match but now chnage of mind! i think amrcesca could have done better in the second half! i think the best playe rin the second half was davids..
We had none good players in the second half. Everybody was trying to play supermand and dribble past gala, especially davids. I still say Maresca was our best man

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Make it 3... And the question is: Who is Zalayeta?
IMO zala did well in the 1st half. i mean come on....he did some nice moves up front. 2nd half tho, everybody was bad.

question: how many juve players got booked tonite? 4...? 5...?

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Zalayeta didnt do so much in our right side, there were more play in our left side with Maresca. Zala needs pace to be a right mid

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
We got 5 yellow cards, 2 off them i dont understand. And gala should atleast get 3, but somehow milton "didnt" se what gala did wrong!

Aug 27, 2003

We had none good players in the second half. Everybody was trying to play supermand and dribble past gala, especially davids. I still say Maresca was our best man
all player i have to say were passing weakley and all but come on marcesca did amazingly well in the first half and did not to that extend in the second half!
i guess ill have to agree best man does still go to marcesca as i wasnt so impressed of davids first half at all i barley saw him and his passes werent very accuarte at all

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Davids has a tendens to try 3-4 longshots in 1 game, but he obviously hasnt seen his scoring record so far... What is it anyway? 2 goals last season and 0 this? Man, Edgar, you need to either practice your shots or just pass the ball

CimBomBom

Aug 28, 2003
Sami Yen, Westfalen, Istanbul, Germany, Japan, Mars..... doesnt matter...

tell sir "chicken" Moggi to arrange the next match in Delle Alpi.. because it is the only place in the world that you have a chance to win against Galatasaray....

I wonder if I see jUvEFA will ever come to Sami Yen without crying before I die.....

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i bet trez wud have scored given the same chance ;) maresca did very well, and so did zala on the rite side (to my shock :eek:)

but 2nd half.....was a whole diff story. gala came out the more determined, while we acted like we didnt give a damn anymore. that 2nd goal by sukur, tudor was to blame IMO....he was toooo slow tracking back :fero:

havent yet to loose a game....and now we've lost back-to-back game....
:down::down:
i dont think trezegol could have done any better in my opinion
i agree that it was tudor to blame for the last goal by sukur
i know a very bad week for juventus aint it :down:

Aug 27, 2003
Davids has a tendens to try 3-4 longshots in 1 game, but he obviously hasnt seen his scoring record so far... What is it anyway? 2 goals last season and 0 this? Man, Edgar, you need to either practice your shots or just pass the ball
you know he isnt accurate at all with his scoring when i see that long shot i just look away knowing thats it were done for it he should pass not take the chance which moct of the time he fails in!!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++

tell sir "chicken" Moggi to arrange the next match in Delle Alpi.. because it is the only place in the world that you have a chance to win....

I wonder if I see jUvEFA will ever come to Sami Yen without crying before I die.....
I wonder if you stop whining before i start laughin?

I SUPPORT you, offcourse juve should play in a town where there is terrorism and many people could die, inclusive 1 team worth many billions. Offcourse juve should play there, and Chelsea to :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looser!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Losing is a bad habit :( i hope they get back on track vs Lazio :down:
me too....:down: come on juve.....!

during the 1st half, i thot we actually have a chance to win.....but all the misses! :fero: i have the "what if's" question on my mind. we cud have gone 4-0 up.....but LUCK wasnt on our side tonite :down:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++

tell sir "chicken" Moggi to arrange the next match in Delle Alpi.. because it is the only place in the world that you have a chance to win against Galatasaray....

well, ur name sz it all.....just go and BOM urself up!

:fero::fero:

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

me too....:down: come on juve.....!

during the 1st half, i thot we actually have a chance to win.....but all the misses! :fero: i have the "what if's" question on my mind. we cud have gone 4-0 up.....but LUCK wasnt on our side tonite :down:
yes i guess luck wasnt at all yeah we could have manged a 6-0 but that Gk was amazing and that di viao just wasnt in his good days!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)