CL: Galatasaray - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
hakan sukuuurrrrrrrr i knew he was gonna score

anyways we'll tie against olympiakos, i dont care losing this game i care more about lazio

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
yea say wath you want but this is bad couching from lippi,i hate to lose againts turkish shi t and making changes at the 85min is really bad, he had to put trezeguet in the second half and nedved, and camoranesi nooo he badly wanet to lose againts the stupidest team in the world,
a draw was ok but 2losses at 1week after havent losing 1game than i dont think its ok,
know i am even not happy if we draw againts lazio,
only a win can make me happy,
because i hate losing and we lost againts inter 3-1 in ore on house and know againts a F uck t up team name's galatasaray,
so i wanne see the cup (champions leageu)
if we dont do this than i will have a bad summer :(

ps galatasaray fans don't make fun uf us because next week we will be first in our group and go to the next round but galatasaray will be 3the and we will say ARRIVIDERCHI BRUTO CORNUTI

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
The game endet in the 96 min, thanx to galas fake injuries. I realye didnt have patience to sit and watch the game be stopped every 2 mins, ive lost all my respekt to gala.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Juliano and Tudor is a deathly combination... I will personly kill Lippi if he uses them at the same time again ;)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++
yea say wath you want but this is bad couching from lippi,i hate to lose againts turkish shi t and making changes at the 85min is really bad, he had to put trezeguet in the second half and nedved, and camoranesi nooo he badly wanet to lose againts the stupidest team in the world,
a draw was ok but 2losses at 1week after havent losing 1game than i dont think its ok,
because i hate losing and we lost againts inter 3-1 in ore on house and know againts a F uck t up team name's galatasaray,

ps galatasaray fans don't make fun uf us because next week we will be first in our group and go to the next round but galatasaray will be 3the and we will say ARRIVIDERCHI BRUTO CORNUTI
trust me gino no one wants to loose to crappy old inter and gala wasnt a shock becouz idont know what got into juve they backed away after the first goal man i hate when they do that back away! ugh! and yes i agree it was to late to bring the players in and the yellow card for di vaio was unesacry i mean he guy was so faking it and he dosent even get a yellow card if i was in di viaos place i would have done worse what was the stupid showabout!!
davida isses next match! so taht bring appiah in next week! adn we should win vs olympioakos or elese!!

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
The game endet in the 96 min, thanx to galas fake injuries. I realye didnt have patience to sit and watch the game be stopped every 2 mins, ive lost all my respekt to gala.
i know my God what was taht all about i was getting bored off the amtch and most of the time its hasan sas and sabri my GoD i was soo ticked off at this! seriosuly Gala what was taht about!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++

And i think u are a bit apassionate.

We played better in the first half. IN the second, the tirkish started to play fool with us, laying on the ground and playing with the ref.
Lippi must had included nedved and cia earlier, but like ICEBLU said, we dont need to risk them. We will have time to get those points in the last game.

Anyways, the possitive aspect from today´s game was Maresca´s. He did a great job and we can take this in consideration for upcoming matches.

Di Vaios struggled a lot, and since DP arrival he is not the same and im a BIT worried about this because now we have 2 out of form attackers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)