CL: Galatasaray - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++

And the people who are not Italian in this forum; are you that desperate? I mean dont you have any a bit more honorable team in your own country to support?? it seems not.. what a pity!
What do u mean desperate!!! football is football dosent matter where their from! your telling me if you knew that there was a gala fan thats not turkish you wouldnt be proud and if gala didnt reach the point of having fans world wide then there must be sumthin teribly wrong with them!
most ppl here are BTW are not italian (if im not mistaken..the ppl i know who are here)
So ur saying is everyone has to be isoltaed from other soccer and just like their soccer that just plain bull!!

[ originally posted by CimBomBom ]
Btw, I heard some guys raped a woman in Madrid yesterday. You shouldnt go there either. tell your jUvEFA!! your players honour is on danger.. But this time convince them that Turin is the only safe place in the world. Cause other countries dont help too it seems..
Some kinds of acts are harmful than the other ..uega are concerned and dont want to get into any kind of trouble myGod...Uefa aree doing it not only for the good of Juve but aswell as for gala

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
Cimbombom, there's nothing wrong with the city of Istanbul, its beautiful in fact. however please understand that there were BOMBINGS there and for safety's sake UEFA had to move the venue. Besides they moved it to Germany which has many turks, so basically in a way you do have a home advantage.

It's just plain unfortunate for both teams that the bombings occured at that time. It was no one's fault, really.

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
Returning to the actual game, I think the points that Lippi and Juventus should take from this match are these :

1.Tudor is much better-off as a RB or a DM, but NOT as a CB. Lippi should have taken off him and not Tudor when bringing on Appiah. When Big Igor went there, the floodgates opened at the back and Gala had about 2-3 chances to seal the game before Sukur scored the 2-0. Also, since we were pegged back with the horrendous defending, we couldn't attack and at one time Camo had to come and get the ball from Chimenti as a RB so we basically were left flat-footed.

2.Beware of Di Vaio's off-day.

3.Maresca CAN cut it at CL level.

4.Chimenti HAS improved since last season.

5.The defense is too stylish in dealing with dangerous positions. Just get the f*king ball out of there !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelogy ] ++
1.Tudor is much better-off as a RB or a DM, but NOT as a CB.
:undecide: I didn't see this game, but judging from what i've seen previously, I find it annoying when Lippi uses Tudor as DM...he actually plays pretty well in CB.

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
and "those stupid mistakes that costs juve alot!!" usually happen when he's in a high-risk position such as centre of defense.

Anyway, avanti signora !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelogy ] ++
and "those stupid mistakes that costs juve alot!!" usually happen when he's in a high-risk position such as centre of defense.

Anyway, avanti signora !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loool..ok dont sk why i foun that funny..i mean who could possiblyhave taken his place (that were on the pitch) ferrara isnt that good at central defense

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
well .. it shouldn't have been Iuliano subbed for Appiah, it should have been him and Pessotto asn't providing much cover either.he wanted to play extreme wide like Zambro....

hort

Jun 2, 2003
hey fellas!!!
we needn't that game with Galatasaray so don't warry be happy
we could win that game we have great strikers, that's the point
so F O R Z A JUVE-E-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fero::fero::fero:& we will win

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Diabetic Seizure.

Pretty bad one, too. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I came back to work today, because I finally had the strength to. I still have pounding headaches and dizziness, but that should end in a couple of days.

However, knowing what I know now about what's happened in the last 5 days with Juve, I would've been better off staying in the hospital.
On a side note, away from the topic, take care of yourself Serge. Also, watch the foods that your eating, too !!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I didnt see the game, but from the info that has been shared here, I have a pretty good understanding as to what happened.

My thoughts are why didnt Lippi bring DP to Germany ?? He is off of form, and could use the playing time.

We needed a point, so why didnt Lippi field a stronger side, especially after the Inter debacle ??? We are not guaranteed of top place in the group, and I'd hate to face a first place team in the next round.

Lippi said IT WAS NOT A DECISIVE GAME !!!!????????

None of them are, until May .....:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
2-0 is not very nice result :groan:

galata's gk really saved everything!!!!

The idiot!! :fero:

and marco was sooooo unlucky.... :down:
Poor marco....

he tried sooo many times!!! :fero:

and i mean..ok...
the first one was not soooooooo succesful try,
but we fought.
i heard the match,i didn't see it,
but as i was hearing all the players tried hard at LEAST in the first half....

and i was surprised by chimenti...!!
the broadcaster was saying all the time: omg!! how great chimenti is!! and woW!!! look how he saved that!! etc...!!!
but he also said: of caurse,he can't even stand next to gianluigi buffon!!!

and lastly about lippi.
i'm telling you once again that i only heard the whole match through radio and that';s why i might do not have the best view of the situation.
but i think lippi could bring nedved in the pitch.
even for 30 minutes!

he made 2 :groan: changes...
especially the camoranesi change i believe it was stupid.

i THINK juve needed nedved.
and davids didn't fight as much as he could.

but we fought....
and this time i am really proud of juve.....

i am sending my comments sooo late as from the match day,
i only could access juve forum today!! i don't know why....

Aug 1, 2003
marco, unlucky? he was just being an idiot. how the hell he missed those chances i do not know.

i know, i know, i'm not supposed to judge his overall performance just by one match ... i'm just sad thats all. after trying hard and suddenly gala came off with a victory. how frustrating

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
marco, unlucky? he was just being an idiot. how the hell he missed those chances i do not know.

i know, i know, i'm not supposed to judge his overall performance just by one match ... i'm just sad thats all. after trying hard and suddenly gala came off with a victory. how frustrating
i know i know we were doing really well in the first half and then all the sudden gala n the first 2 min takes over and di viao well this is the first match ever did i see him miss so much its not like him...maybe he was just so nervous thats when this all happens i dont know!! lets look ahead at our lazio match now and hope juve dont disapoint there fans!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

yes,
i believe marco is in general unlucky.

i can't even bring in my mind hoooooow many chances he missed....

not because he is a bad player or idiot like tudor,
but because he is unlucky.

as i also believe that buffon is the luckiest player EVER!!!!!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: Not only we have to take shit from Milan, Inter, Roma and Lazio fans about how we have control in the Lega, but now we are being accused of doing the same in Europe :LOL:

Man CimBomBom, I don't know what's worse and more pathetic, if you silly excuses or your silly name.

I don't like to generalise, but all the Turks I see and talk to act in a really immature way.

++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++
Sociedad wins or lose.. what changes??
You; as a club are still CHICKEN shits...
The only difference between us and Gala is that we are a WINNING chicken shit ;)

I see there is a political authorities here too.. can they please answer me then, what makes jUvEFA players' life more important than Roma's basketball players?? Roma came and played their match last week..
Maybe because the football game is more important and more followed than basketball, thus making it an easier target?

another point, who talks about terrorism; can u tell me one single match carried to another country in USA after plane crashes, or in England (IRA is still bombing there) I am sure jUvEFA will try to do anything to not go to England too if next round any british team comes from draw. but the problem is, u can bite England. Turkey has no lobby in jUvEFA so play with it..
Your ignorance is really idiotic :D We all know of Turkey's poor security compared to other nations. What don`t you call Chelsea, Chelsuefa? Also they had a match venue changed and they`re not juve.

FFS kid deal with it, all the matches that were in Turkey were postponed and their venue changed, no matter who the team was. Just a coincidence that it was Juve.

Thats your clubs character, I am sorry to say that.. OK, there was two bombs last month, I dont remember any bomb last time when you cried like a baby to not come to Istanbul again.. What was that time then??
Learn history, it was about that guy (can't remember the name) who you guys wanted to kill like an animal. Yeah he might have killed a lot of Turks, but he still deserves a fair trial, something you guys cannot guarantee.

Whoelse call Turkey or Istanbul not safe, I hardly suggest him to check the crime rates in all Metropolitan cities in the world.. There you will see Istanbul is the safest Metropolitan city in the world.. There is internet under your hand, first search, then talk!
Safest? For crying out loud you guys shoots guns at each other to celebrate football victories!!! What kind of civilised people are you?? Safest my ass....

Btw, I liked Kim Milton Nielsen best in jUvEFA team.. he saved two penalties.. none of your other players effected the game that much..
He also avoided a lt of yellow cards to your team ;) Please stop being a twat and just go on with your life. You won, yippie! We lost, too bad.

Now say whatelse you want... But there is a fact that none of you can change!! Although jUvEFA guaranteed the second phase, they still cry like a chicken!!! and that makes you the most unhonorable club in europe.. and I am afraid all Europe had seen it and agreed... so why dont you just get your nipples and go to bed?? isnt it soo late for all of you?? dont forget to change your diapers though.... :D
Why should we be crying? I think the most important thing from this match was to get out alive from there ;)

PS: I hope you got one more lesson in Westfalen about how to be a fan... There is no fan organizations in the world compared with ultrAslan... We are everywhere!!! As I told you before, next time cry for Japan or North Pole; you will see the same movie there...
Well duh of course you had a lot of fans there, that's why it was moved to Germany. Geez.

Good night now my little babies... I would have stayed and sung a lullaby for you, if I didnt have things to do...:D
Man the more I talk to you the more I think that all Turks are stupid and arrogant like you. Hope I'm wrong for Turkey's own good.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
oh stupid Gala's fans :rolleyes:
why should we care about moving this game to another place? we already qualified way before this game! it wouldn't be more difficult to play against Gala in Istanbul than in Dortmund!
feel so great huh?? today you lost 3-1 to Istanbulspor. Forza Balili!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)