CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
I dont underrate our domestic titles, in fact I am extremely happy for what we have achieved till now. Only saying that CL have been considered for a long while to be the pinnacle for every club and especially now with plenty of great clubs competing each year, while domestic succes has lost some of its importance. Serie a one day will be back to where it rightfully belongs.
i don't understand this point, i would like to but i can't, what's wrong with serie a? okay, many teams are poor, but maybe you should look at the history of this tournament? grande torino of 50s, inter of 60s, juventus of 70s-80s, milan in the end of 80's and in the beggining of 90s, then Juventus and others in the 2nd part of 90s and in the beginning of '00s, there is always some team that dominate in Serie A for a decade and there is nothing wrong with it, or maybe we should write off the achievement of Grande Torino and their 5 consecutive scudetti just because they didn't played in the god damn champions league? I don't understand this shit, from 1992 12 times italian teams were in the final of CL, it's not enough or what? obviously you can't win all finals, just imagine if Juve had won 3 CL in a row, you wouldn't be THAT excited about this tournament nowadays, cause that record would be unbeatable, it's even impossible to play in the 3 finals of CL in a row nowadays

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The team who deserved to win the most, won. Atletico Madrid has an Inter mentality in them, Real are more like Juve. Sort of.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The team who deserved to win the most, won. Atletico Madrid has an Inter mentality in them, Real are more like Juve. Sort of.
So you're saying teams like Juve and Real deserve to win more trophies just because they're Juve and Real? I don't like that line of thinking, and we haven't win in forever anyway.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Can't believe Atletico threw it away :sergio: 2 more friggin minutes...

- - - Updated - - -

also this thread got fucking retarded

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I cant understand why Atl can get to the CL final and we cant
In terms of players we are probably better in every position! (well except their attack of course)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4557794 said:
i don't understand this point, i would like to but i can't, what's wrong with serie a? okay, many teams are poor, but maybe you should look at the history of this tournament? grande torino of 50s, inter of 60s, juventus of 70s-80s, milan in the end of 80's and in the beggining of 90s, then Juventus and others in the 2nd part of 90s and in the beginning of '00s, there is always some team that dominate in Serie A for a decade and there is nothing wrong with it, or maybe we should write off the achievement of Grande Torino and their 5 consecutive scudetti just because they didn't played in the god damn champions league? I don't understand this shit, from 1992 12 times italian teams were in the final of CL, it's not enough or what? obviously you can't win all finals, just imagine if Juve had won 3 CL in a row, you wouldn't be THAT excited about this tournament nowadays, cause that record would be unbeatable, it's even impossible to play in the 3 finals of CL in a row nowadays

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Btw with this win,Madrid also become the most successful team in the new Champions league format(since 93) with 4 CL titles-98,00,02,14

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So you're saying teams like Juve and Real deserve to win more trophies just because they're Juve and Real? I don't like that line of thinking, and we haven't win in forever anyway.
No. Because Atletico didn't deserve to win the final, they only scored from a terrible Casillas mistake and sat on it for 75% of the game. Crying like bitches over minutes added is so much an Inter mentality.

Real definitely deserve the trophy.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I support debt driven and limited squad depth Atletico over spree spending Real Madrid any day regardless how negatively AM play. Who cares if you spend big and win trophies? The underdog Atletico definitely deserved the trophy in the final yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)