CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:tup: I don't want you banned again, as you are amusing, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Moreover, some people want to discuss the game, and I don't see the point in derailing the thread any further or trading insults with someone like you.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Fair enough, but allow me to reming you that they've won La Liga 5 times over the past 14 seasons; not too shabby :D
I started following Juventus in the mid 90' and I really don't remember any football pre 1994. The amount of money that Real have spend compared to what they've won is, imo, not that impressive. I've never seen Juventus choke (besides in the CL, where we still reached finals, though) and it took Calciopoli to make Juventus not win.

Mar 9, 2006
:tup: I don't want you banned again, as you are amusing, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Moreover, some people want to discuss the game, and I don't see the point in derailing the thread any further or trading insults with someone like you.
Banned for what? :rofl: since red is out of action for a long time, only za Tatar could bann me, but he can do it for every single post that I Make and he don't need reason so I'm not giving a fuck about it, especially after he banned Alex for posting pics with me in olympics thread :rofl: so keep talking, third sex

- - - Updated - - -

I started following Juventus in the mid 90' and I really don't remember any football pre 1994. The amount of money that Real have spend compared to what they've won is, imo, not that impressive. I've never seen Juventus choke (besides in the CL, where we still reached finals, though) and it took Calciopoli to make Juventus not win.
Never choke :lol: 97 98 99 2000 2001?

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4557745 said:
Banned for what? :rofl: since red is out of action for a long time, only za Tatar could bann me, but he can do it for every single post that I Make and he don't need reason so I'm not giving a fuck about it, especially after he banned Alex for posting pics with me in olympics thread :rofl: so keep talking, third sex

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: 98 99 2000?
не цитируй Клинтона не охота его читать
пасиба

Mar 9, 2006
не цитируй Клинтона не охота его читать
пасиба
Это редкостное чмо :lol: он переводит твои посты :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Since 94, Real Madrid have won 4 CL crowns, 7 La Liga titles, 2 Copa Del Reys, 5 Spanish supercups, 1 UEFA supercup, and 2 Intercontinental (World Club) cups.

That is still quite impressive, don't you think? ;)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4557647 said:
I'm very surprised that juventus /fans/ are don't remember that Delle alpe was always semi-empty when we were playing in champions league cause fans were not giving a single fuck about CL group stage or play off round against poor teams cause serie a trophy was always the main target for juve, but since economical situation in the Europe Is bad and uefa is giving around 70m of euros to the winner of CL this tournament became very very important
Delle Alpi was always empty back then bar the derbies, very little to do with CL as we always did care for that competition, especially from the 70es onwards. More often than not we would rest key players before the CL game.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4557751 said:
Это редкостное чмо :lol: он переводит твои посты :lol:
йа могут тагнописать шта он куйпаймет
:motta:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Delle Alpi was always empty back then bar the derbies, very little to do with CL as we always did care for that competition, especially from the 70es onwards. More often than not we would rest key players before the CL game.
This. I'd say from late 70s, early 80s onward, Juve have cared a lot about European football competitions. One only needs to look at the fact we are 4th all-time in European trophies to know this. We've had very poor luck in UCL finals, but that doesn't change the fact we have always put a lot of effort into the competition.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Anyways, lovely to see Simeone loose his head.
What is it with "lose" and "loose"?

Juventino[RUS];4557647 said:
I'm very surprised that juventus /fans/ are don't remember that Delle alpe was always semi-empty when we were playing in champions league cause fans were not giving a single fuck about CL group stage or play off round against poor teams cause serie a trophy was always the main target for juve, but since economical situation in the Europe Is bad and uefa is giving around 70m of euros to the winner of CL this tournament became very very important
Errr, we couldn't fill the delle Alpi no matter what. Weeknight matches for the CL was one thing. But we couldn't even fill it for weekend matches against Inter.

he never won the world cup

you have to be the best and win the world cup
Wesley Sneijder couldn't win the Dick Cup.

:lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
йа могут тагнописать шта он куйпаймет
:motta:
You can write it in a such way he won't understand shit? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)