CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4557673 said:
And in 50 years fans like you will give a single fuck about it, that's why record is record, nobody care that dream team juventus choked against poor hamburg and Borussia in 2 finals of CL, winners writes the history
Yet why the fuck are you downplaying the fact that Real won 10 CLs of which 5 don't count?

Mar 9, 2006
Yet why the fuck are you downplaying the fact that Real won 10 CLs of which 5 don't count?
I said other thing actually , for years im saying that uefa should change the format of CL, but who cares since tv broadcasters are paying hundred millions? In 20 years we will see 64 teams in the group stage of champions league, champions league - when the 5th team of England can become the best team of Europe :touched: amazing tournament :touched:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
How is that a shit record?
Sarcasm.
When a team that has won so much domestically, its obvious they'll try and put in more effort to increase their European tally but no,CL is the only thing they care about and dont give a fuck domestically when they have won 3 league titles in the past 7 yrs.Ppl going way overboard here now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4557686 said:
I said other thing actually , for years im saying that uefa should change the format of CL, but who cares since tv broadcasters are paying hundred millions? In 20 years we will see 64 teams in the group stage of champions league, champions league - when the 5th team of England can become the best team of Europe :touched: amazing tournament :touched:
You're really dumb.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nah, I trust you're the experd on this subject, wouldn't you say? ;)
Dont really see why. Only death cells i dispose of, is excess active sludge from my wastewater project in univ.

Offcourse i know what asshole comment you try to make. But you failed, he was cremated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)