CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Atletico deserved to win but they only have themselves to blame.

BTW I don't really count Real's CL from 1998 because it was won with a huge offside goal against a clearly superior team.
It's good that your records are the official ones which gives Juventus 3 CL titles. Silly UEFA!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I support debt driven and limited squad depth Atletico over spree spending Real Madrid any day regardless how negatively AM play. Who cares if you spend big and win trophies? The underdog Atletico definitely deserved the trophy in the final yesterday.
A team beaten 4-1 doesn't deserve shit, specially seeing the only goal they scored was a terrible GK mistake. Real clearly won the game, fair and square.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I support debt driven and limited squad depth Atletico over spree spending Real Madrid any day regardless how negatively AM play. Who cares if you spend big and win trophies? The underdog Atletico definitely deserved the trophy in the final yesterday.
Yeah, who cares about winning trophies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A team beaten 4-1 doesn't deserve shit, specially seeing the only goal they scored was a terrible GK mistake. Real clearly won the game, fair and square.
I am not disagreeing with you that Real deserved the win, but one could argue that they got incredibly fortunate with that extremely late equalizer (ATM's goal was fortuitous as well).

The 4-1 score line is by no means a fair reflection of the game; Real were less than two minutes away from ending up with a runners up medal.

- - - Updated - - -

Paella is from Valencia. Neither club represents.
:lol: Ignorant Brits :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)