[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I was so sure that i will cry anyway, if we win or lose. But i didnt. I was there on the stands and i just wanted to leave this stadium. Just felt a big emptyness and disapointment. I even lost the disire to coninuing drinking like i did before the game. I just wanted to leave Cardiff and the hole fuck who reminds me of this final. Now i'm back home and i'm glad that there is Tuz :smile:

My brother will soon arrive from Turin, he and his girlfriend luckily are fine after the stampide with more than thousend injured people at Piazza San Carlo. @piotrr, you've been there too, right? ..hope you are fine too!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
At the end of the day it's just football. Obviously it makes me sad they we have lost so many times but it makes me even sadder for people who are losing their shit over this.

Priorities, man. Focus on your families. Things that TRULY matter. It's just a football club and where there's competition, there's always gonna be a winner and a loser.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
To be fair , under Allegri we lost to team of real great. Barcelona in 2015 is rated the best squad they had, and this Madrid team retaining the CL says its own class. We never lose the final to a team that played worst than us. It means there is still gap for us to grow to match these teams.
Both points are valid. We've faced 2 legendary sides in both 2015 and now 2017.

90s
3 finals apps, 1 win

00s
1 finals app, 0 win

10s
2 finals app, 0 wins

But looking at things holistically, winning 1/3 finals in the 90s against the defending champs iirc but then to lose against a Dortmund and Madrid side who we should've beat like the stole something is unforgivable. We WERE the dominant club in Europe in the 90s. We pissed away those opportunities like most of us piss away our youth.

The 00s were a mess. Too much transition between managers, scandals ranging from steroids to buying refs. Capello had quite possibly the strongest side ever assembled and failed to achieve even the scent of an opportunity of glory. However, 2003 was a match up of the ages based on the players on each side (despite Neddo's unfortunate absence) and losing on PKs to Milan was the most heart-breaking thing for me to date.

And now looking at the era of big budget football we are still the small fish in the big pond. It feels great to be able to 'ball on a budget' and make 2 finals appearances post-calciopoli era but we are still very far away from being in the same verse as those clubs. I still believe that Max is a top 5 coach and has accomplished a tremendous feat in his 3 yrs at Juve. But it always comes back to the financial aspect of the game. WC players paired with a brilliant coaches.

I can't help but feel that our club really may not have what it takes in our "DNA" to dominate Europe. What else could explain such a phenomenon? At some point it surpasses the realm of coincidence. I don't know what next steps are for us but on June 3rd, 2017 Juventus was out coached and their players were outclassed.

Still love the club and will continue to support. Not going to trash on our players, coach, management. It is what it is. Onto next season.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Both points are valid. We've faced 2 legendary sides in both 2015 and now 2017.

90s
3 finals apps, 1 win

00s
1 finals app, 0 win

10s
2 finals app, 0 wins

But looking at things holistically, winning 1/3 finals in the 90s against the defending champs iirc but then to lose against a Dortmund and Madrid side who we should've beat like the stole something is unforgivable. We WERE the dominant club in Europe in the 90s. We pissed away those opportunities like most of us piss away our youth.

The 00s were a mess. Too much transition between managers, scandals ranging from steroids to buying refs. Capello had quite possibly the strongest side ever assembled and failed to achieve even the scent of an opportunity of glory. However, 2003 was a match up of the ages based on the players on each side (despite Neddo's unfortunate absence) and losing on PKs to Milan was the most heart-breaking thing for me to date.

And now looking at the era of big budget football we are still the small fish in the big pond. It feels great to be able to 'ball on a budget' and make 2 finals appearances post-calciopoli era but we are still very far away from being in the same verse as those clubs. I still believe that Max is a top 5 coach and has accomplished a tremendous feat in his 3 yrs at Juve. But it always comes back to the financial aspect of the game. WC players paired with a brilliant coaches.

I can't help but feel that our club really may not have what it takes in our "DNA" to dominate Europe. What else could explain such a phenomenon? At some point it surpasses the realm of coincidence. I don't know what next steps are for us but on June 3rd, 2017 Juventus was out coached and their players were outclassed.
The manner in which we lost was just bizarre. I don't know if it was mental or physical but we turned to absolute shit. We couldn't even string a couple of passes together. Real didn't even play that well. I don't know what caused it, I don't know what it will do to this team short term and long term confidence wise, I don't know how to fix it. I think we played our final against Barca, ever since that fixture there have been warning signs. Faltering in the league, losing to Roma etc. I don't remember the game, I remember Mandzu's goal, the red card and fuming Barzagli's foul throw, their first and that Fucking second with a deflection... Just Fucking strange. As soon as that 2-1 went in we were Fucked. It reminded me of when Alaba scored that long shot against us, was it him? Perfectly deflected goals. Incredible.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The manner in which we lost was just bizarre. I don't know if it was mental or physical but we turned to absolute shit. We couldn't even string a couple of passes together. Real didn't even play that well. I don't know what caused it, I don't know what it will do to this team short term and long term confidence wise, I don't know how to fix it. I think we played our final against Barca, ever since that fixture there have been warning signs. Faltering in the league, losing to Roma etc. I don't remember the game, I remember Mandzu's goal, the red card and fuming Barzagli's foul throw, their first and that Fucking second with a deflection... Just Fucking strange. As soon as that 2-1 went in we were Fucked. It reminded me of when Alaba scored that long shot against us, was it him? Perfectly deflected goals. Incredible.

The second goal was coming anyway. I don't know why we started like that in second half but the outcome would've been the same even without that lucky deflection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The second goal was coming anyway. I don't know why we started like that in second half but the outcome would've been the same even without that lucky deflection.

It was coming but of course it had to be like that

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I got really drunk all day yesterday and surprisingly it made me feel better. One of my buddies told me not to be sad, and upon reflecting with him I said I wasn't sad. I don't care how many finals we lose, I'd do this shit all over again because besting Porto, Barca, and Monaco was this incredible high. Luck just hasn't smiled at us during the finals the past 21 years somehow. We'll play more of them and we'll keep trying our hardest to bring that 3rd one home. Its gonna happen. We've grown so much the past 6 years and continue to do so. I'm excited for next season to continue with this obsession. I've been waiting for this moment since I was 11. Not gonna give up on seeing it happen now.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I can't believe we lost 4:1.

Seriously WTF???

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Conceding more goal in the final then throughout the CL campaign. :baus:
I have very little doubt that Milan will win a CL before us, even if it's in 2030. We'll have gone through another 5 lost finals.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We must bounce back from this. All of the players especially Dybala have a lot to prove next season

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We must bounce back from this. All of the players especially Dybala have a lot to prove next season

I highly doubt it. I have absolutely 0 faith in Juventus. Even if we had CR7 instead of Higuain leading our line we would've still lost. This entire institution's identity is based on ruling Italy and choking in finals. We are the greatest losers, we are what the Dutch are for international tournaments. It is what it is.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
But seriously, how does a team look so compact, confident and solid during the knockout phases and during the first half just fucking become dinamo Zagreb tier in the second. Seriously what the fuck. I know our bench was ass but still, it makes no sense. It's like we Fucking threw the thing. Too surreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)