[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree:

Chin up, there will be better times ahead

Nothing will change unless the management change their transfer strstegy. The current transfer strategy does not work, too many mediocre players recruited without a specific system in mind and too much bargain hunting and compromise on positions and players.

Too many problems in the team and we got exposed in the final because of it.

When you have to soak up so much pressure eventually something will give way. Whether it's a defensive mistake or a deflection that's out of the teams hands it's going to happen.

Real Madrid got lucky with some of their goals but if we were attacking them those shots would not be coming at us as much.
Bolded part. I agree.
Our problem is that we dont play flowing fotball as a whole. This encase us when thnigs doesnt go ou way. We need to be able to create from all corners and for this we need the proper players in every position. Not improvisations. We had to improvise so much this season, our mercato was a fail in this regard.

I had a feeling we'd be back in a final soon after 15 (I didn't expect it would be so soon. I don't have that optimism now even if I know the team is better.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I feel the same.... something is systematically wrong in our core for this big games. It seems we lack the hunger and the starplayers to make that final leap in a do or die game.

We soak too much pressure because we get attacked and dominated by highly skilled players, and we dont have an answer for this because we cant emulate the same method. Lokk at madrids passing in the 2nd half...it was glorious. We coudnt even control the ball properly and all our passes were forced.

The less you control the ball, he more pressure you need to soak....and a CL final is NOT the best game to test your mind and be in that position. We eventually buckled. Not to mention we were tired as fuk by being chasing the ball the whole game...again because our lack of domination and technique.

Its clear as day

That was just as much Mandzukic's fault. He just stood waiting instead of meeting the pass. That episode and the Barzagli throw in that i threw back out over the line told me it was over. The players where on another planet in that second half. Typical choker performance.
This was embarrasing. The players were scared shid and thsi is the thing that cannot be accepted. What a way to let us down. AT last fight till the end and die with your boots on like in 2015... but to just let madrid buttrape you this way is inexcusable and shows thats eomthing in our plan is really bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
It has been a very tough tough day..I really hate Finals when played not in Italy..! What is wrong with us?? I just could not believe how outclassed we are these last few times in the final :(
This reminded me of the 2012 final so much, we were outclassed individually and tactically when it mattered most..
I just want Buffon to lift the CL!

Fino Alla Fine!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
To be fair , under Allegri we lost to team of real great. Barcelona in 2015 is rated the best squad they had, and this Madrid team retaining the CL says its own class. We never lose the final to a team that played worst than us. It means there is still gap for us to grow to match these teams.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Fuck and now the conversation is about how this Real Madrid team is one of the greatest. Real Madrid being our bitch my ass! We should fucking change our name to Real Madrid Charity FC.

Thanks to our loss in 98 they could become the galacticos and now they are the first team to defend a CL trophy, which makes the Real Madrid "brand" even bigger.

We are right now the laughing stock in football and will be lucky if we can convince WC players to join us.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Fuck and now the conversation is about how this Real Madrid team is one of the greatest. Real Madrid being our bitch my ass! We should fucking change our name to Real Madrid Charity FC.

Thanks to our loss in 98 they could become the galacticos and now they are the first team to defend a CL trophy, which makes the Real Madrid "brand" even bigger.

We are right now the laughing stock in football and will be lucky if we can convince WC players to join us.
Dude, Real was always a super club. Before 1998 and after.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I wonder how we could win the Final of the World Cup 2006, all other finals i saw we lost (Italy 2000 & 2012, Juve 5 times in row)
Same to me! So how old are you?

First CL-final i saw was 1997 with 9 years and i cheered for Juve ...1996 i was somehow too young and just followed awsome swiss football league and the Euros '96. After the Euros i started to buy the BravoSport :)touched: @DAiDEViL @lgorTudor @Ocelot) with my first pocket money. And BravoSport made me hate german teams and made me like Del Piero and Juve (while BravoSport made my brother like Anna Kournikova).

So same to me, i saw only the 5 losses, but misery loves company :dule:

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Did he stay up all night? Unprofessional.

Sell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
In the promo video he said being nervous is the worst because it gets the team nowhere. Yet he was so nervous that he couldn't sleep. I hate those buildup videos. They look gungho on social media sites but at the same time put unnecessary pressure on the players.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Dude, Real was always a super club. Before 1998 and after.
The last time they won the CL/European Cup was in 1966! We were playing our third straight CL final and just look how things went for us afterwards and how it went for Madrid. They won 2 more after 98 while we only managed one more final.

Yesterday was an inflection point for us. All the hard work rebuilding after calciopoli and we needed to win this. The players had to leave their skin on that field, fight tooth and nails for the victory and bring that damn cup home.

What a better way to start our new branding, logo etc with a CL win! The world would be at our feet right now. Instead well you know...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The last time they won the CL/European Cup was in 1966! We were playing our third straight CL final and just look how things went for us afterwards and how it went for Madrid. They won 2 more after 98 while we only managed one more final.

Yesterday was an inflection point for us. All the hard work rebuilding after calciopoli and we needed to win this. The players had to leave their skin on that field, fight tooth and nails for the victory and bring that damn cup home.

What a better way to start our new branding, logo etc with a CL win! The world would be at our feet right now. Instead well you know...
No point in crying about it now..thats hwo things are.

I just hope this defeat will not send the wrong message to players and really believe we are losers.

This way no champion will want to come or stay much time here.. Who wants to be a perennial loser in europe=?. Most star players dont care about local leagues... but about salary and CL sucess

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
So what would be the ideal solution to stop this from happening again? im gutted.

For me the ideology needs to be refined and updated. We need to control games. Cant rely on soaking up pressure against these types of teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)