[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But seriously, how does a team look so compact, confident and solid during the knockout phases and during the first half just fucking become dinamo Zagreb tier in the second. Seriously what the fuck. I know our bench was ass but still, it makes no sense. It's like we Fucking threw the thing. Too surreal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Exactly, even if we were to look at our 2015 defeat at least we fought back, this year the shoulders and heads dropped at 2-1. It was over. Then came the 3rd, the red was just to rub salt on the wounds and the 4 to piss on us.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to those back to back trebles you promised :cry:
Bro even the strongest of juju's can't break this shit.
Even a thousand powerful gipsy witches can't break this curse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I highly doubt it. I have absolutely 0 faith in Juventus. Even if we had CR7 instead of Higuain leading our line we would've still lost. This entire institution's identity is based on ruling Italy and choking in finals. We are the greatest losers, we are what the Dutch are for international tournaments. It is what it is.
Really hard to argue with that, but we can just hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Exactly, even if we were to look at our 2015 defeat at least we fought back, this year the shoulders and heads dropped at 2-1. It was over. Then came the 3rd, the red was just to rub salt on the wounds and the 4 to piss on us.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro even the strongest of juju's can't break this shit.
Even a thousand powerful gipsy witches can't break this curse.
Against Barca we were in it till the end. Against Real we were the better team in the first half and then I honestly don't know what happened. It didn't make any sense. Even the reactions of the players. We didn't even try to yet back into it. Bizarre. Like a bad dream.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
But seriously, how does a team look so compact, confident and solid during the knockout phases and during the first half just fucking become dinamo Zagreb tier in the second. Seriously what the fuck. I know our bench was ass but still, it makes no sense. It's like we Fucking threw the thing. Too surreal.

We looked gassed, tired as hell. Madrid managed the game well in terms of energy in the first half

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The 2nd half was the perfect analogy for Juve in finals. We have this resolute, amazing determination for 99% of the season. Put us within touching distance of a CL and our mental fortitude turns into something you'd expect to see Pescara display in Turin after conceding a 3rd.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We looked gassed, tired as hell.
Which comes back to not having any proper alternatives. Even if we went with our original 3 man midfield, who was cover? Lemina, Sturaro? Rincon?

Higuain played one million minutes, Dybala played half injured, same with Mandzukic.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Photoshop Cristiano's face on it :lol:

Really hard to argue with that, but we can just hope.

We need players and staff members that are ice cold, that's it. We need killers, assassins, none of that amore family shit

Against Barca we were in it till the end. Against Real we were the better team in the first half and then I honestly don't know what happened. It didn't make any sense. Even the reactions of the players. We didn't even try to yet back into it. Bizarre. Like a bad dream.

It's really simple, they thought they had it, started getting excited and when things against them they were stunted and punished.
Personally after that comeback in 7 minutes from Cristiano's goal gave me hope, but even on Mandzo's face you could see he was stressing in his celebration. It's all mental, the club even managed to make a CL final veteran like Mandzo look shook while he was celebrating his amazing goal.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The second goal was coming anyway. I don't know why we started like that in second half but the outcome would've been the same even without that lucky deflection.

Yeh, we lost the mdifield totally.

The audacity, confidence and power to shoot from a distance like Casemiro did - that's what we lack.
This is true. I have been saying for some time that we lack long range shooters in the way nedved did. Its a valid weapon to have in this kind of games that we cant reach their area with consistency.

I'd love to know wtf was said/happened in our dressing room during HT
I dont know. I smell that Allegri fuked up in the tactic.. but thats just me. He said something and it backfired. Its the only explanation i have.

The manner in which we lost was just bizarre. I don't know if it was mental or physical but we turned to absolute shit. We couldn't even string a couple of passes together. Real didn't even play that well. I don't know what caused it, I don't know what it will do to this team short term and long term confidence wise, I don't know how to fix it. I think we played our final against Barca, ever since that fixture there have been warning signs. Faltering in the league, losing to Roma etc. I don't remember the game, I remember Mandzu's goal, the red card and fuming Barzagli's foul throw, their first and that Fucking second with a deflection... Just Fucking strange. As soon as that 2-1 went in we were Fucked. It reminded me of when Alaba scored that long shot against us, was it him? Perfectly deflected goals. Incredible.
I really dont have a response to our current spiral of defeats.

But my idea, to try to solve this...is to try to create a dominant mentality in the team. Pay attention that i didnt said winning mentality because we have this most of he time... but a dominant mentality. Every top team have a winning mentality but you have to be dominant to back it up.. not only in words but in gameplay.

What im getting to, is that we need to start transitionning from a defesive focused team....to a team that is loyal to their defensive roots BUT has an attacking prowess to crush adversaries. Something like combining our grinta and defense..with the attacking prowess and fluidity of teams like madrid and napoli.

My solution would be to start building the defense , but mainly focus our mercato in very offensive minded midfielders above evrything. Players technically sound in their pasing..with great endproduct and great shots. Players who can dominate offensively and who can supply our great forwards with scoring chances.

Our current team tends to grind a lot and depend on wonder plays like Mandzukic yesterday. This should be a no go from now on.

We need to build an specific way of playing to be very offensive and overwhelm teams with that. Winning this way will build a subsconcious offensive mentality that can turn into second nature. Doing this week in weekout in the league would prepare us for knock out games where we need to step up and look for goals...to dominate midifields.

It seems this doesnt afect...but when team like real amdrid trash other teams every week....they get accustomed to doing it...they LEARN how to do it...the movements...the passes...the formula. They know where to go when they want tos core. It turns into second nature after a while and that winning mentality starts flowing. The believe they can score and how to do it is what makes them win direct games.

if we are able to improve our gameplay then we will be able to pose a major treat in finals, when goals matter.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I guess we just have to wait and see how the team reacts during this transfer window and hope that the management take a deep look into our problems and fix whatever is broken that prevents us from achieving European glory. After so many failures we have to eventually find success. The new motto for our club should be: We are never losing a CL final ever again and put that phrase in every corner of the club´s installations.

It is gonna take me a while to recover from this loss and I am taking a break from all football until the start of the new season. (This mercato could turn ugly :scared:)

Take care panas, see you next season. :theflag:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I guess we just have to wait and see how the team reacts during this transfer window and hope that the management take a deep look into our problems and fix whatever is broken that prevents us from achieving European glory. After so many failures we have to eventually find success. The new motto for our club should be: We are never losing a CL final ever again and put that phrase in every corner of the club´s installations.

It is gonna take me a while to recover from this loss and I am taking a break from all football until the start of the new season. (This mercato could turn ugly :scared:)

Bro....we can sign Messi and CR7, we can bring back Vidal and add Modric to our midfield, we can have prime alves and prime gigi and we'd still choke.
Is water wet?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Cheers :beer:

Bro....we can sign Messi and CR7, we can bring back Vidal and add Modric to our midfield, we can have prime alves and prime gigi and we'd still choke.
Is water wet?
Damn that's deep son

that's some chess not checkers kind of ish

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Cheers :beer:

Damn that's deep son

that's some chess not checkers kind of ish
Bro if Juve was playing in a chess final, and the opponent had the handicap of playing with only pawns and has half the time allocated. Juve has an advantage of having queens instead of pwns, double the time. We'd still lose.
I've come to terms with it.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to sacrifice some virgins. I'm sure @DAiDEViL will volunteer for the greater good.
Bro we can sacrifice every virgin in the world, purify every whore in the world, all pray at the same damn time in a thousand different forms, all simultaneously, bribe the refs and the entire UEFA, and we'd still lose. It's the facts of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)