[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (15 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Robben flopped in the final if you ask me, it took him 4 very good chances to score and he couldn't miss the last chance. I was so annoyed when he didn't go for the ball with Subotic if he just slides into the net with the ball it's a guaranteed goal he flopped for me i dont care what anyone else says.
He scored the decisive goal and assisted the first goal.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Robben flopped in the final if you ask me, it took him 4 very good chances to score and he couldn't miss the last chance. I was so annoyed when he didn't go for the ball with Subotic if he just slides into the net with the ball it's a guaranteed goal he flopped for me i dont care what anyone else says.
7 years from now people will look back and say "remember when robben socored the winning goal? what a flop he was lol"

said no one ever

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Theres a reason robben had that many chances, he was so intent on proving everyone wrong, and he kept plugging and plugging, his movement, determination and drive are what got him all those chances, and despite missing on several occasions, he was the one that got the winning goal. He deserves the credit.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Theres a reason robben had that many chances, he was so intent on proving everyone wrong, and he kept plugging and plugging, his movement, determination and drive are what got him all those chances, and despite missing on several occasions, he was the one that got the winning goal. He deserves the credit.
True that Fred!
I wish he did that in our NT aswell. Hopefully he will have a good season and a good WC, we need him badly to shine in Brasil.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
What about that 100% he had to score with Subotic? If he went and commited himself it was a guaranteed goal, he was even favourite to get there first and he didn't even try to go for it, Disgraceful lazy play.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm sorry, but if that was juve in the final, and it wasent robben but , boh, llorente missing all those sitters

for 85 minutes people would spew crap in him for beeing a choker, etc.

Thanks to that awesome ribery backheel, setting him alone in front of goal, and finally didnt miss, he saved himself from getting lynched alive.

funny how 1 minute can completely turn people's rating of a single player.

Missed sitters and horribad defending. I didnt like i, to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

:bandwagon: :bandwagon: :bandwagon:

- - - Updated - - -

It's an even bigger shame that you keep on harping about it, as if Robben killed your aunt or something.
People like you would be first in line to should how pathetic a choker robben was all game. and when he scores, you completely forget everything that happened before.

While this works pretty good in relationships, its just bad when rating a player.

Just Zach being Zach. Will respond by saying both goals were all Ribery.
The first goal, was lovely played by ribery, but the shit defending of subotic on that silly pass from robben, what pathetic defending.

Second goal ? all ribery. perfect control, keeping possession and then the perfect backheel, robben basically just had to place it past the keeper

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't deny that Robben has chocked in many games, but credit where credit is due. He had been stellar for Bayern in their run to the final (QF, Semis, and in the Final), and he deserves the praise for his contribution after all those near misses he suffered in recent times.

You are just blinded by your bias; it is as if you want to see him fail at all costs, and even when he succeeds you refuse to acknowledge him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)