[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (8 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
People make to much from goals some times it just clouds there judgement. If a player is having a terrible game and not contributing but he scores just 1 goal all of a sudden he's having a brilliant game. The fact is i would question His commitment in that game, The chance with Suobtic just made me feel sick that he didn't go for it, It's a Champions League final and he's backing out of a challenge that is almost guaranteed to score when he could have slid in to score with Subotic, He hit the Dortmund keeper in the face with a half hearted shot no composure just struck it horribly and also wasted another chance before that. His goal was all Ribery who held the ball up and gave him an amazing pass to be 1 on 1 with the keeper he couldn't miss. For me one of the goalkeepers should have got man of the match they both played really well in that final and i think it's a tragedy to give it to Robben who had a poor game in my opinion.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Robben wasn't even in the Bayern team until Kroos got injured around the time of the games against Arsenal.

Admittedly, Robben making the list for a couple of months good play is more reasonable than when players get on the list for a couple of weeks good play in the Euros/World Cup, but it's not enough in my book for Robben to even merit serious consideration.

I'd have Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Ribery, Muller and Mandzukic on that shortlist before Robben.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Robben is so pathetically underrated its disgraceful. Ribery should head over to Chaos Crew in Munich, get "Arjen" tattooed on his left ass cheek, and "Robben" on the right, because that Man gave his bitch ass a CL winners medal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)