[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (10 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dante should have been gone, that's why Bayern won.

Hummels is better than Bonnuci. The latter looks like a lanky-legged tard.
Champions league team of the season, according to goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2013/05/26/4005264/champions-league-team-of-the-season-robben-ronaldo-messi-in-star-?ICID=CP_74

Caballero

Lahm - Bonucci - Silva - Chiellini

Schweinsteiger - Vidal

Robben - Gotze - C. Ronaldo

Messi​

3 juve players, lovely. I agree with the formation apart from the striker spot. Messi ? Sorry, no.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2013/05/26/4005264/champions-league-team-of-the-season-robben-ronaldo-messi-in-star-?ICID=CP_74

Caballero

Schweinsteiger - Vidal

Messi​

3 juve players, lovely. I agree with the formation apart from the striker spot. Messi ? Sorry, no.
Messi out, Müller in...its obvious

edit: you also could add lewandowski

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Caballero

Schweinsteiger - Vidal

Messi​

Weidenfeller
Lahm-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alaba
Schweinsteiger-Vidal
Robben-Reus-Ribery
Lewandowski​

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
what happened? gotze plays defense?
He would have made sure dortmund would actually score when pressuring bayern that much, so it wouldnt have come down to the pathetic defending they displayed later on :tongue:

What about Nerymar then? Don't contradict yourself :pokerface:
Neymar has a hype behind him in brasil. Mainly cause his speed, agility, flair and fancy are recordbreaking, wich is value'd very highly there, and by his fellow young teenagers in europe.

However, most matured players, have a "come and see" attitude.

Neymars hype got a reason behind it, but it has yet to be conformed in a place where people actually pretend they can defend (europe general) or genuily good defend (italy)

Götze has torn apart the league in germany, and raped every european opponent 5 new assholes, and is the actual reason why crapandoski isnt crap anymore.
Reus is an excellent player, but its like comparing nedved and zidane prime.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
actually Zacheryah is right, you cant compare götze with reus, because reus is more like a hanging forward or you can use him as winger aswell, but götze is pure talent, true vision and perfect first touch, hes the playmaker the number "10. People consider reus because of his fast dribbling, pace and nice shot, but he is limited compared to götze, because götze is a genius with amazing overview on the field. I Have to admit that I rather see reus playing, because hes pure sex to watch, hes pace and runs, but all in all götze is the more effective player on the pitch.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That is correct. It doesnt excist. it one of the biggest lies.
Its not that big of a deal if you didnt knew this. 80% of women think fat can be burned locally, wich is also a lie.

Roids dont cause aggressive behaviour, they lower your patience, lower your barriers to become annoyed.
think of it as a women in the week before her period. PMS, you guys know the deal.

If a guy has an agressive and violent nature, he'll become this faster when on roids. But a nonviolent person, wont suddenly become agressive. he'll get annoyed.
People are misinformed, trough the various techniques lifters use to increase adrenaline before a lift. like shouting or hitting their target muscle.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Robben flopped in the final if you ask me, it took him 4 very good chances to score and he couldn't miss the last chance. I was so annoyed when he didn't go for the ball with Subotic if he just slides into the net with the ball it's a guaranteed goal he flopped for me i dont care what anyone else says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)