[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (9 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
ßöмßäяðîëя;4179761 said:
I do think Madrid will not win again until they have a coach for about 3 consistent years and allow the team to gel. Adding random players who are all used to having the ball all the time is like building a team with 7 Carmelo Anthonys.
It's been like that for the past 10-11 years.

Jul 1, 2010
However, our record in the UEFA CUP/Europa League is pretty good, we won 3 out of our 4 finals in that competition, losing once to Zola's Parma in 1995.

I think we'll win the CL soon enough, it's about time.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Bayern should have won last year. They got massive luck against a fatigued madrid, but they still defeated the best team in the world back then.

Chelsea winning the final was horrible.

2010 final however, nah, that was silly.
2010 defeat for bayern was okay, inter was a good opponent in that time tbh so we cant complain.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yea i agree.if madrid continue with this chopping and changing policy once every 3 yrs ,i dont see them winning the cl.
if they sign bale,they'd be going backwards imo.bale and cr in the same team sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;4179761 said:
I do think Madrid will not win again until they have a coach for about 3 consistent years and allow the team to gel. Adding random players who are all used to having the ball all the time is like building a team with 7 Carmelo Anthonys.
Or until they actually treat defense as something other than a necessary annoyance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So fucking true, keep telling my Real fan brother he doesnt even look human with hair, same brother who is convinced Pepe is the anti-Samson, that he started to suck as a player as soon as he grew his hair.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No, Madrid are hopeless.
I know you hate madrid, and i'm not a fan eighter.

But last year, they tore apart the league, tore apart barcelona, and in the Cl, were just steamrolling at the point where even the pundits, lads, banter and allmost gary were telling madrid was favorite.

Apart from bayeren winning the physical battle on stamina, cause madrid was tired from classico, i dont see who could have stopped them.

But i agree that their board is a bunch of fools. Keep buying fancy flairfull players but fail to see the squads weaknesses. If they kept Mourinho for 3 more years, he could have done something amazing.

But unfortunatly, players with a retard ego that never won much at club level, tought they were ahead of The special one, and the board and fans supported them.

Wel good luck, madrid is gonna be shit for years to come

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of capello and conte benching del piero.

No one is bigger then the team, and a coach is the undisputed leader.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
But unfortunatly, players with a retard ego that never won much at club level, tought they were ahead of The special one, and the board and fans supported them.

Wel good luck, madrid is gonna be shit for years to come
well if you ask and ramos he will tell you that he won the european championship 2times and world championship once :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)