[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@AFL_ITALIA's crib
I will be at work, listening to Rai Radio :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know a place in New York where I can watch this (especially as Barcelona is playing at the same time)?

A sports bar or maybe a restaurant run by a Juventino? Don't want to watch this on my phone...
This is the only place I know of really. I've never been there though, and I doubt it's run by a Juventino. @Dru liked it there though.

http://www.footballfactoryny.com/

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This game will probably kill me, but that's where all the fun is.

My heart tells me we'll win, my brain is telling me awful, awful things.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
4-4-2
Licht-BonBon-Barza-Evra
Cuad-March-Pogba-AS
Dybala-Mandzu

Defensively solid with good cover on the sides to restrict Robben-Costa/Ribery, Pogba in the middle were he is best, no slow as Khediara, Pogba/Cuad/AS can really hurt them in counters.
No matter what formation we play AS should be in starting Line-up.
Sandro will likely start especially if we play a back 4

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
4-4-2 has never looked good not even once. It was shit against Napoli, Bayern and Bologna our worst games since we went back to winning ways. Why on earth do you want to try it again especially given how Bayern destroyed us until we reverted to a normal formation.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Licht Bonucci Barzagli sandro
Cuadrado sturaro Marchisio Pogba
Dybala Mandžo

Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Cuadrado - Sturaro - Marchisio - Pogba - Alex Sandro
Mandzukic - Dybala

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
4-4-2 has never looked good not even once. It was $#@! against Napoli, Bayern and Bologna our worst games since we went back to winning ways. Why on earth do you want to try it again especially given how Bayern destroyed us until we reverted to a normal formation.
Because if we don''t have Chiellini fit who would you put in 3-5-2 in such a huge game?Rugani?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
4-4-2 has never looked good not even once. It was $#@! against Napoli, Bayern and Bologna our worst games since we went back to winning ways. Why on earth do you want to try it again especially given how Bayern destroyed us until we reverted to a normal formation.
I dont think Chiellini will be ready and I dont trust Rugani against Bayern. whats more if we play 3 against Bayern it will effectively be a back 5 which will limit our possibilities of setting up counters. What do you mean reverted to a normal formation? We did not change formation against Bayern. What changed against Bayern was that the 2-1 gave us confidence and we startet playing with aggression and conviction in our own ability. A change in formation had nothing to do with it.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Because if we don''t have Chiellini fit who would you put in 3-5-2 in such a huge game?Rugani?
Yeah. He just had a good game the last time around and from the way Allegri and Marotta and even other players talk about him he is supposed to be really talented. Youngsters tend to do well in these tough tests, I remember Varane for instance stepping up the plate even though he was inexperienced.

I understand its a gamble because he might completely choke but I'd rather Pogba, Marchisio, and Dybala are in their best position doing what they do best rather than force the entire team in an uncomfortable position. Our attack was toothless every time we played this 4-4-2 formation and in this game we must outscore Bayern and so we much be at our best going forward.

10 our of best 11 players in their best position and 1 supposedly talented youngster is better than having most of the squad out of position.

Plus Chiellini might return or play for most of the game that is yet to be confirmed.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Does anyone know a place in New York where I can watch this (especially as Barcelona is playing at the same time)?

A sports bar or maybe a restaurant run by a Juventino? Don't want to watch this on my phone...
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...-italia-e-allestero-aggiornamenti-quotidiani/

- - - Updated - - -

If Chiellini can't play, send Rugani. We need the 352.

Sandro is a must, and I want Cuadrado to start, but I'd understand if he plays Licht.

But what we really need, above all, is a better performance from all 3 midfielders. They are the reason we haven't played well, all have been poor, and it's mainly due to tiredness.

I expect Pogba to play better now, Khedira to do OK, but Marchisio in desperate need of rest shouldn't do too well.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
4-4-2 has never looked good not even once. It was shit against Napoli, Bayern and Bologna our worst games since we went back to winning ways. Why on earth do you want to try it again especially given how Bayern destroyed us until we reverted to a normal formation.
We kept on playing 4-4-2 throughout entire game and scored 2 goals. It had more to do with players confidence rather than formation. We approached the game with complex of inferiority, since we lost 3 out of our last 4 encounters and that's where our problems came from. Once we started to play with more assurance the game was completely even, with two teams with equal chances to get a result. If we approach the game in this manner I'm positive we'll see a good game from our side, regardless of formation.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont think Chiellini will be ready and I dont trust Rugani against Bayern. whats more if we play 3 against Bayern it will effectively be a back 5 which will limit our possibilities of setting up counters. What do you mean reverted to a normal formation? We did not change formation against Bayern. What changed against Bayern was that the 2-1 gave us confidence and we startet playing with aggression and conviction in our own ability. A change in formation had nothing to do with it.
:agree:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah. He just had a good game the last time around and from the way Allegri and Marotta and even other players talk about him he is supposed to be really talented. Youngsters tend to do well in these tough tests, I remember Varane for instance stepping up the plate even though he was inexperienced.

I understand its a gamble because he might completely choke but I'd rather Pogba, Marchisio, and Dybala are in their best position doing what they do best rather than force the entire team in an uncomfortable position. Our attack was toothless every time we played this 4-4-2 formation and in this game we must outscore Bayern and so we much be at our best going forward.

10 our of best 11 players in their best position and 1 supposedly talented youngster is better than having most of the squad out of position.

Plus Chiellini might return or play for most of the game that is yet to be confirmed.
And then there's an Inter game that disproves this.

Rugani against Robben? No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)